[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M POSITIVE THAT THIS GUY HAS ACQUIRED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I'M POSITIVE THAT THIS GUY HAS ACQUIRED
>>
THE POWER OF DG CELLS. WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
THIS HAND OF MINE
>>
IS BURNING RED
>>
ITS LOUD ROAR
>>
>>161585765
TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY
>>
A POWER THAT GOT THE WHOLE STUDIO FIRED
>>
>>161585971
>A POWER THAT GOT THE WHOLE STUDIO FIRED
Wut?
>>
>>161585499
Wrong one.
>>
File: Raughs.jpg (29KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
Raughs.jpg
29KB, 600x379px
>>161585971
>>
>>161586301
It's not the wrong one, he says "This hand of mine is burning red, it's loud roar tells me to grasp victory." Sometimes he says cry instead of roar, and if you're talking Shining Finger Sword he says "This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you. Take this, my love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!"

So it is not wrong, jackass. Of course during that scene he used Shining Finger Sword, not Burning Finger but technically I still did it right.
>>
File: How2Supermode.jpg (138KB, 528x396px) Image search: [Google]
How2Supermode.jpg
138KB, 528x396px
I'm pretty sure all four of them got the power of the Shuffle Alliance before achieving the supermode for each individual.
>>
File: Akumetsu Pretends.jpg (181KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
Akumetsu Pretends.jpg
181KB, 800x513px
>>161588992
>>
>>161585099
THE PROPERTIES OF RUBBER AND GUM
>>
>>161589228
I never really even understood what the fuck the Shuffle Alliance was. Where did the power originate from? What is the purpose? Why is it passed down from teacher to student? Is the King of Hearts like equivalent to a God?

>>161589261
Nice
>>
>>161586122
WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI
>>
>>161589323
The shuffle alliance explained themselves when they appeared, but they're thematically the heroes of the previous generation. After getting the shuffle crests, the main characters grew into the roles, and Domon managed to surpass his predecessor. It's a classic Kung fu trope.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.