[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meta - Keep western garbage off of /a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1456207151541.jpg (369KB, 764x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456207151541.jpg
369KB, 764x800px
Look at the stupid bullshit that live action brings to our board, without exception. While technically for the site, live action might be most conveniently categorized as an /a/ subject, when looking at the board itself, it is screamingly apparent that predominant effect of these threads is to open a doorway for the establishment and cultural normalization of off topic baiting and crossboarding cancer, without exception, and without fail.

I propose the mods act now to establish the precedent that western live action belongs on /tv/, or maybe more appropriately, /trash/. And I sincerely believe that by doing so, /a/ culture will be preserved from cancer that much longer. Cut the head off of this snake now, before it poisons us.
>>
Fuck Off.
>>
>>161582551
Shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>161582551
ugh look at the stupid bullshit meta brings to this board
>>
File: 1449824963184.gif (986KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449824963184.gif
986KB, 500x375px
>>161582581
>>161582591
>>
>>161582551
First step is to ban capeshits.
>>
>>161582690
What do you mean?
>>
>>161582690
this
>>
>>161582551
I see no reason why live action is on /a/.
There is already /tv/ for live action.
Anime/manga related things like VNs/Vocaloid/Touhou are also not on /a/, desipte being closer to the anime cultur than western live action adaptions.
There is no reason why there should be an exception for live action.

The amount of crossboarding will get much worse with the upcoming live action adaptions.
/a/ will turn into /a &tv &pol/ if nothing is done.
>>
>>161582551
Or you could read the fucking rules
>>
>>161582551
thats a cool picture anon mind if i snag it?
>>
>>161583203
I browse /tv/ and /pol/ all the time, and I freely admit there's no shortage of fucking CANCER on either of those boards. And I'd hate to see that shit established on /a/. The mods here seem to do a fantastic job, but I really disagree with their decision on this one.
>>
>>161582551
Discussing live action adaptations of anime/manga series is allowed according to the board rules.
You complaining about posters or threads on /a/ is not allowed according to the sticky.
>>
>>161583403
>The mods here seem to do a fantastic job
lel
Relatively speaking, maybe.
>>
The rule should be only for jap love action.
>>
If light/web novels are not allowed, there is absolutely no justification for live action movies.
>>
>>161583437
Compared to /v/, /tv/, and /pol/. /a/ is like fucking heaven. Its due to board culture and mods who give a shit.
>>
>>161583460
I completely agree and the cultural distinction seems very obvious. I'm not sure I understand the decisions that have been made about VNs and whatnot, but I wouldn't mind their being allowed here. The threads might be cancerous, but the communities are also much more closely aligned with /a/, and aren't going to run rampant around the board spreading filth and cancer everywhere like the newfriends who will come here from /tv/ to talk about live action
>>
>>161583547
Absolutely. Heaven is the right word. /tv/ mods are straight out of reddit and don't give a FUCK about the community there, and /pol/ is completely infested with uncountable types of cancer plus real political shilling, and is really too massive to moderate effectively.
>>
>>161583460
I can agree with that.

>>161583403
It's up to the janitors and mods to ban that shit when it rises up. Frankly, they let shit go on for too long on the other boards. Thankfully frogposting is banned, so they earn the boot the moment they start their shit.
>>
>>161584311
>no frogposting on /a/
Another instance of the mods being on point. There's more /r9k/ male feminism infecting the site these days than there is nigger hating shitposting from /pol/, far more.
>>
>>161584402
>The frog fears the samurai
>>
File: david-hand-760x970.jpg (94KB, 760x970px) Image search: [Google]
david-hand-760x970.jpg
94KB, 760x970px
>>161582551
Well then get out of /a/
You are a son of the west
Japanese hate us and only see us as costumers and meat to spread their "culture".
They don't even have an ounce of our Culture
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.