[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is objectively the worst anime ever made?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: pfbd3dax4nkurvcmwtpt.jpg (24KB, 636x505px) Image search: [Google]
pfbd3dax4nkurvcmwtpt.jpg
24KB, 636x505px
What is objectively the worst anime ever made?
>>
your favorite anime
>>
>>161579573
/thread
>>
File: Screenshot (459).png (713KB, 984x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (459).png
713KB, 984x1112px
>>161579558
pic related is bad, but Skelter Heaven DOES have the worst rating on MAL
>>
>>161579558
There's no objectivity in questions like these.
>>
>>161579558
Musashi Gundo.
>>
Pupa
>>
Asterisk War
>>
>>161579558
Mars of Destruction.
>>
>>161579680
man, the last episode was cringeworthy as fuck.
The scene where he was telling his feeling to a kid was almost unbearable.it
I dont really get why this fucker exist in this series, is it to make us uncomfortable. just for trolling, to stigmatize the fanbase even further?
This series is kinda shit, but I'll remember this fucker as one of the most pathetic pieces of shit that existed in anime.
>>
school days
>>
Probably some shit from the 20s-50s.

Past that probably some shitty OVA that a whole ten copies exist of.

Past that re:zero.
>>
I switch really often between thinking angel beats is good or the worst thing ever shat out

>>161580658
ohhh how wrong can you get
>>
>>161580620
He's just a joke character, dude, stop taking it so seriously.
>>
>>161580708
what about one of those 3-minute shorts that were made on a budget of two shoelaces and a cigarette? Some of those are pretty bad.
>>
>>161580620
That's why you read the manga. As far as I've read, there's no lolicon shit. Minoru actually hardly says a word.
>>
>>161580807
some of those are also 11/10.
>>
The worst I ever saw to completion was Mahou Sensou.
>>
Saikano.
>>
>>161579558
Good series that have no Anime.
>>
every harem ever made
>>
>>161579558
k--on
>>
Probably something we've never seen.
>>
Monster.

76 episodes of literally nothing happening. Biggest waste of time in my entire life.
>>
>>161579558
Dragon Ball Super
>>
File: Kennel Tokorozawa.jpg (42KB, 214x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kennel Tokorozawa.jpg
42KB, 214x350px
>>161579558
Pic related. It features the sole voice acting credit of the popular 90s comedian/Artist Jimmy Oshino who stars as a dog that desperately wants to fuck its owner. The dog wanting to fuck the owner is the only joke the OVA has got and it coasts on this joke and nothing else for every second of screen time. Oh and the girl is voiced by the same VA as Noa from Patlabor just in case you wanted a side of shat on childhood to go with your bestiality.
>>
>>161584325
this
>>
>>161579558
fate
>>
Glasslip.
>>
>>161584306
I'd tell you to go read Billy Bat but if you watched the Monster anime you probably don't read manga.
>>
>>161579558
lucky star
>>
>>161584325
nice bait
>>
Ojamajo Doremi
>>
>>161581075
of course. But some of them are also just terrible and unremarkable in every way, an absolute waste of the very little time it took to make and watch them.
>>
>>161579573
Almost right I think. But it's the least favorite anime. I think out of all the shows I watched El Cazador de la Bruja (dropped after around 6 episodes) and Ergo Proxy (watched until the end) are the worst. They bored me a lot.
>>
what is Abunai Sisters?
>>
Unironically Haruhi Suzumiya.
>>
Darker than Black
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.