[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AKIHABARA MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 783
Thread images: 155

1st Saturday of the NO NO NO NOOOO... Especial and only FRIDAY of the Year.

IT's AN ESPECIAL TIME /a/, MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY1!!

GET IN HERE

twitch tv / mogra

START 18:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■VJ
KITUNE
いしだなんです
おちゃ
ちゅん

■TIMETABLE
18:00 Eiry • <--- (You are here)
18:40 プリーム
19:20 DJ HACK
20:00 DJ MarGenal
20:40 WAN
21:20 DJ 汐りんご
22:00 DJ kaw*kaw
22:40 DJ ZERO
23:20 Mura
00:00 上海静岡
00:40 colate
01:20 Taku Inoue
02:10 DJ和
03:00 DJ Gyaran
03:40 kiki'ch
04:20 とんとん

For more info, here: club-mogra . jp /2017/08/25/3206/

PAY DOUBLE ATTENTION HERE.
Next Mogra event is TOMORROW, DAY 2, START at 18:00PM - END 05:00PM (Japan Time)
>Next REGULAR Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of September (Saturday 2nd)
Also we no longer use desuarchive, it's fucked. Use archived.moe from now on.

For the Anons, Janitors and Mods that doesn't know what Mogra is.
MOGRA is a stream of UNTZ in a club from Akiba.
It's an otaku club. Pretty much all the music played is OP and ED remixes of ANIME series.
/a/ has been streaming it from quite some time and it even has stickys in New Years Day.

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99333924 (Sticky I - 13/14)
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99338787 (Sticky II - 13/14)
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151640412 (Sticky III - 16/17)

▶︎ READ ALL THE PASTAS POSTED IN THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING.
▶︎ DON'T BRING SHIT FROM TWITCH'S CHAT IN HERE.
▶︎ DON'T RESPOND TO SHITPOST, JUST REPORT.
▶︎ DON'T BLOGPOST.
>>
get in here fagets
don't stick it in the pooper
>>
Been waiting for this all week. This is gonna be a great weekend.
>>
>they sexualize little girls
>>
File: Anison Matrix.jpg (338KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Anison Matrix.jpg
338KB, 700x700px
PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

▶︎Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:
http://pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
http://pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

▶︎How to watch Mogra on MPC
http://pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

▶︎Your CHRISTMAS present, SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA, almost every DJ & VJ of Anison Matrix till date.
http://pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8 (Original)
http://pastebin.com/ffRYn4eS (Will be Updated later next month)

▶︎Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.
MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
https://pastebin.com/Sf5ytp9V

▶︎Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some anon/s and meguca dev anon.
-old one
http://sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
-new one
http://insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
http://insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
(If they don't work, wait for dev anon)

>▶︎▶︎▶︎The Rips of the event are always posted in the last thread of the Mogra - Anison Matrix stream in /ghost/, just wait for them.

Again, PAY DOUBLE ATTENTION HERE.
>PAY DOUBLE ATTENTION HERE.
>Next REGULAR Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the FIRST Saturday of September (Saturday 2nd)
But before that we need to end this weekend
>the "Akihabara Mogra 8th Anniversary" on the 25th, 26th and 27th (Fri/Sat/Sun).
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY1 Fri 25th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/25/3206/
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY2 Sat 26th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/26/3207/
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY3 Sun 27th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/27/3208/
So more than ever, check /ghost/ for updates during the month to keep you informed.

-Also, we no longer use desuarchive, it's fucked. Use archived.moe from now on
>Also, we no longer use desuarchive, it's fucked. Use archived.moe from now on

Also please, maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some anon, ask it in /ghost/ to avoid all the shitposting.
>>
appols
>>
File: holo drink.jpg (147KB, 548x776px) Image search: [Google]
holo drink.jpg
147KB, 548x776px
Time for comfy intro sets.
>>
File: MOGRA 06.jpg (8KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MOGRA 06.jpg
8KB, 640x360px
PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on /a/.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more /a/ related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be /a/ related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 /a/ related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix This one has been streamed on /a/ the longest, every first saturday of the month.
- Mogra Anniversary as a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do Saturday/Sunday that are the more /a/ related ones, for the Friday we decide later
- Anison Matrix Anniversary One day event, always first Saturday of May.
- New Year Countdown, Last day of the year

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from /a/ and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.
>>
File: 1337559286615.png (345KB, 622x521px) Image search: [Google]
1337559286615.png
345KB, 622x521px
>>
rip in piece nicol
>>
Hey /a/, long time no visit.
Remux+cue will be done at some point, but don't go expecting it before next matrix. I might do it during the week, but anniversary is a lot more work and I'm probably gonna be tired after the weekend.
Anyway here's the obligatory prediction of what to expect from all the sets in terms of anison.
https://pastebin.com/YwV9zxCf
>>
File: MOGRA 03.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MOGRA 03.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to /a/ manners.
http://desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to /a/ and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

--Also, now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.
>Also, now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.
>>
pino a shit
>>
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. 2nd day is always the best.
>>
File: warau.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
warau.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
finally it's here - 11 hours anison a day for 3 days
>>
File: 1428159486504.png (934KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1428159486504.png
934KB, 1920x1080px
PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Page/DEDEMOUSE, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, copyrights or other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important, just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.
In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.
>>
>ayaneru won da tanuki bowl
>>
File: 1502180082074.jpg (239KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
1502180082074.jpg
239KB, 628x628px
>open stream
>playing Black Jack's OP
Based Mogra, that was nostalgic as hell.
>>
File: Shelter - Full Credits.jpg (572KB, 1092x3426px) Image search: [Google]
Shelter - Full Credits.jpg
572KB, 1092x3426px
PASTA 05
Still posting this pasta for prevent things.

I have read some threads of Porter Robinson x Madeon's Shelter and they looked like hell so before anons start shitposting about it, please if you want to discuss about Shelter do it but please, do it in peace.

For the ones that don't know what is it, here is a little info in pic related and also the short of SHELTER - (Behind The Scenes) and the song (audio only).
Since Nyaa.se is kill, RIP, don't know what you use so choose your poison.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&s=0&max=50&userID=0&q=+Porter+Robinson
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&s=0&max=50&userID=0&q=SHELTER+-+%28Behind+The+Scenes%29
nyaa.si/?q=+Porter+Robinson&f=0&c=0_0
nyaa.si/?q=SHELTER+-+%28Behind+The+Scenes%29&f=0&c=0_0
>>
>>161519270
Save some energy for day 3. Gonna be hype as fuck.

kors k
DJ WILDPARTY
okadada
PandaBoY
BUDDHAHOUSE
DJ EVANGELION
YUC'e
Nor
Batsu
eelica & DJ DJ機器
KO3 & Relect
D-YAMA

Honestly look at the setlists all of the days this year look pretty solid.
>>
>>161519288
Anison is mainly today, and probably not a lot of remixes. Like a really long Xi-lium.
Tomorrow will be the best day, but not really anison.
Sunday is shorter and the most varied day of all.
See >>161519252 for more info.
>>
File: 1494101596634.jpg (820KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494101596634.jpg
820KB, 1280x720px
PASTA 07

Before someone ask, I don't know moon, so it's a shitty translation from google.
The CONGRATULATIONS for the 3 days by the DJS VJS AND LIVE GUESTS.

https://pastebin.com/WcXtEdUr
>>
File: 2017day1_Eiry.jpg (56KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
2017day1_Eiry.jpg
56KB, 400x258px
PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

18:00 • <--- (You are here, 15 minutes in)
Now DJ Eiry.
>>
>>161519327
They played a good ratio of anison every day last year. There were a few sets that didn't do too much but overall each day was at least 60% anison, arguably more. I can live with some normalfag music as long as it's not pizzaboy tier.
>>
taneda hurry up and fully revive
>>
PASTA 08

Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.

MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
https://pastebin.com/Sf5ytp9V
+
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY2 Sat 26th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/26/3207/
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY3 Sun 27th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/27/3208/
(See OP and pasta 01)

Also so you can stalk your favorite djs & vjs during the month.
SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA (UPDATED)
http://pastebin.com/ffRYn4eS (Will be updated later next month, sorry)
>>
Is sound balance off? Left is louder for me than right.
>>
>>161519373
nah It's fine on my side
are you watching in HiDef audio?
>>
COSPLAYER FOR THE LAST PAGE
>>
PASTA 09
Still posting it for future references, better prepared than sorry.

TO ALL ABOUT THE CUTS IN THE STREAM.

I wanted to talk about this, not that it's going to happend today but I'm going to post this pasta anyway so anons can learn what to do in this especial situation if it happens in the future (It will happend some day), knowing is half of the battle. Better if you get familiar with it before it happend again, give thanks that this is not a regular pasta.

>TEST PASTA, DON'T WORRY (but read it)

PASTA 09

READ HERE
>READ HERE
READ HERE
>READ HERE
READ HERE
>READ HERE

Bump limit reached and already on page 10 and they cut the stream for a hole segment more than sure due to COPYRIGHT.
If we 404, I will NOT make a new thread TILL THE STREAM IS BACK (that is when the next DJ start)

I will not move from the computer, so stay calm, I'm ready to make a new thread, it will only take me the time to enter a Captcha and hit the Post button, just saying it now so you people don't all go into panic mode.
STAY IN /GHOST/ in this same thread just in case if you want to talk to other anons.
If I don't respond in /ghost/ it's because I'm refreshing and monitoring the ustream channel so I'm concentrated in that.

So again, don't worry and don't ask - "NEW THREAD WHEN?" it will get others worried, JUST WAIT.
If you see someone asking this, redirect it to this pasta.

>00:00 _____________________ • <--- (You are here NOW, STREAM CUT)
>00:00 _____________________ • <--- (You need to be HERE, START AGAIN)
>>
PASTA 12

A reminder to all, try not to fight and have a good fun stream.

Series can be good and have a good OP
Series can be shit and have a good OP
Series can be good and have a shit OP
Series can be shit and have a shit OP

Series can be good and have a good ED
Series can be shit and have a good ED
Series can be good and have a shit ED
Series can be shit and have a shit ED

Series can be good and have a good insert song
Series can be shit and have a good insert song
Series can be good and have a shit insert song
Series can be shit and have a shit insert song

So in the end an OP/ED/IS can be good or bad, we are not here to fight/disscus over that, make a specific thread just for that.
There is no need to fight over this, especially in this day of the month. Try to enjoy it with other anons, DJs are not always going to play the song you like and more than once they are going to play something you hate.
There are a lot of songs I don't like but other anons like (not going to say which ones, ever) so if you have something negative to say about some OP/ED/IS, don't. Don't do it, don't say it, you know it can only end in shitpost if you do.
You don't win anything from that, just wait till the song ends and let other anons enjoy what they like.
And for the ones that see a negative post about some OP/ED/IS, DON'T REPLY, it is one of 3, an anon shitposting on purpose to derail the thread, someone with a legitimate negative opinion that it's just mad at the serie/song or someone that doesn't do it on purpose due to be new to this threads or a crossboarder (not a problem with the two last of them) that doesn't know how we enjoy this threads, so either way redirect him to this pasta.
So PLEASE, AGAIN, try not to fight and have a good fun stream.
>>
File: LL.jpg (85KB, 797x390px) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
85KB, 797x390px
>>161519373
Sounds right to me. I think the issue's on your end. Check your headphones are fully connected and you aren't shorting a channel to ground. Then check software.
>>
please dispose of junk
>>
>>161519359
I mainly write this shit as a warning since some people expect stuff like the 5th(?) anniversary which was pretty frigging stacked in terms of anison.
And you probably won't get much pizzaboy-tier stuff, mainly because the DJs are all Japanese and don't have the amount of EXTREMELY GOOD music that pizzaboy had.
>>
UNINSTALL UNINSTALL
>>
File: anisonmatrix2016.jpg (291KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
anisonmatrix2016.jpg
291KB, 700x990px
PASTA 13
This is in pasta 10 but since a lot of fags TL;DR here is the two new important parts.

When the stream ends if we didn't hit bump limit, HELP US REACH IT, just post a simple "BUMP", that way people wont stay to shitpost, blogpost, circlejerk and damage our threads. Also remember to SAGE the thread with every "BUMP" you give please.
&
-Also, we no longer use desuarchive, it's fucked. Use archived.moe from now on.
>Also, we no longer use desuarchive, it's fucked. Use archived.moe from now on.
>>
sora best girl
>>
>>161519177
Hey there, Mogra-anon, hope you feel better.

That's a nice start right off the bat. Recently, I have started to really, really like initial/1st sets of anison matrix / anniversary days. It's slow, there are not a lot of people inside the club. It's calm and soothing. Perfect for a slow start.
>>
Tekkadan was in the wrong
Space rats needed to be purged
>>
>clorox
>>
>>161519428
remember when archived admin came in to the ghost thread
GOod shit Good SHIt

Stay Chill /a/nons
>>
>>161519484
When I had problems falling asleep a while ago I'd put on full events. The soothing first sets actually helped me fall asleep, but then later sets woke me up sometimes.
There are some really good first sets out there.
>>
>s3 never - just mech gayman
>>
File: 00l.jpg (69KB, 502x560px) Image search: [Google]
00l.jpg
69KB, 502x560px
season 3 soon
>>
need more junna instead
>>
File: cute_Freyja.jpg (99KB, 567x720px) Image search: [Google]
cute_Freyja.jpg
99KB, 567x720px
best girl time
>>
>>161519484
>>161519541
Go to last ghost.
>>
love da bakos
>>
>>161519558
I do the same. Although I queue 1st sets only.

For full events, it helps with fear of flying a plane - a good Genki or Chefoba/Oblongar set can do wonders to any phobia, when plugged in quite loud.
>>
NE LUNAR LUNAR
NE LUNAR LUNAR

S2 when?
>>
File: 2017day1yonesan.jpg (54KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2017day1yonesan.jpg
54KB, 400x300px
PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

18:40 • <--- (You are here)
Next, DJ プリーム.
>>
kaiki best girl
>>
crab a shit
>>
>>161519693
I have basically all my rips on my phone so whenever I leave the house for travel I put stuff on to drown out environment noise (which saves me tons of energy).
So yeah a 16 hour travel day I had this summer I listened to a full event and most of a countdown.
>>
The start is much comfy
>>
I want to fuck Puchiko
>>
File: 1503505228984.gif (26KB, 420x248px) Image search: [Google]
1503505228984.gif
26KB, 420x248px
fuck yes, i'm ready for three days mogra
waiting for dj eva
>>
Anyone have a bingo card I can steal?
>>
LULUCO
>>
SUDDENLY, BRUNO MARS!
>>
And here we are, in a less-anison set I guess...
>>
We Dandy now
>>
maji yabakune
>>
Are all of the Mogra rip archive sites dead? I'm looking for the old NoNoWire rips and they never got posted as torrents. The timeshifts are obviously gone from the Ustream by now.
>>
>>161520198
Flepp or Rec might still have some of the archived rips. Since the old archived list / ustream rips are long gone (2 years I think?), unless someone made a copy, it's gone forever.
>>
>>161520198
I wonder if we could get away with uploading them to archive.org

just make a big archive of our weebshit, just makes it easy to find and hold forever
>>
>>161520198
Rec has them somewhere and he might have put them on jpopsuki.
I had them at some point but probably deleted them to save some space.
>>
File: 2017day1_DJ HACK 0001.jpg (32KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
2017day1_DJ HACK 0001.jpg
32KB, 300x400px
PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

19:20 • <--- (You are here)
Next, DJ HACK
>>
>>161520294
this man looks like he hacks the planet
>>
>>161520266
I've been trying to archive video and audio of Matrix plus other interesting regular and semi-regular events. The switch to Twitch is a big pain when it comes to drive space. I have 150GB left on the drive formerly known as my games drive. Gotta get some of those HGST 8TB drives. Each 6hr stream on Twitch at 1080p is 7-8GB. An 11-12hr one like Countdown or Anniversary (x3) is easily over 10GB alone.
>>
>>161520371
Grabbing 720p should save you some space without losing much quality.
And yeah while the streams look way nicer it's a bit of a pain for archiving.
All twitch streams so far combined are like 178GiB for like 22 events instead of the ~80 ustream events that would take up about that much space.
>>
rip in piece origa
"rip" yoko
>>
ufo < deen
>>
rip food of school
such a punishment
>>
>>161520472
Then figure if you're archiving seriously and you want to have redundancy in the event of drive failure you're gonna need a RAID array which adds additional cost. A years worth of events, and not all of them mind you, just Matrix, xi-lium, and elemog for regular events, Anniversary and Countdown for large events, and then just the more unique one-off events every now and then and you're looking at several terabytes worth of data. It's not like you can just upload that to the cloud.

I was looking at doing a RAID array for mogra rips. I think I was looking at RAID 5. I'd like to start with 10TB probably. Should be good for a year or two. It's not financially viable at the moment though.
>>
Did any special guests appear yet?
>>
rip everyone, okada da bess
>>
WHY IS IT STARTING NOW
I HAD SHIT TO DO TODAY
>>
>>161520660
BETTER CANCEL YOUR PLANS TODAY, TOMORROW, AND SUNDAY. YOU'RE GONNA WATCH THIS SHIT WITH US.
>>
silver testicles
>>
Oh man its been ages since I last saw a mogra thread here.

If you werent here when "no pan night" happened, you can GTFO.
>>
>>161520616
>think I was looking at RAID 5
Don't.
>>
>>161520616
If you're going RAID and are aware of the fact that it's not a backup I'd advise you to go RAID-6 instead for more peace of mind. As someone with a 5x3TB (12TB effective) RAID-5 array it's one of the things I regret the most.
>>
>>161520690
>Oh man its been ages since I last saw a mogra thread here.
Last one was august 5th dude
>>
more nicol
>>
>actual DJing and not just playing pre-made songs

Wait what
>>
File: very nice.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
very nice.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
DJ SPIN THAT SHIT
>>
literally pig disgusting
>>
>>161520737
They have some DJ's who do some ACTUAL proper dj'ing. One of the more memorable ones are fu_mou who also sings as well.
>>
>>161520710
>>161520690
this, it's not like these threads are monthly or anything
>>
Generic romcom time
>>
Shit's getting good. It's 7am. Is it acceptable to start drinking yet?
>>
>>161520782
Of course not. But these long-ass mogra events are yearly so you might as well start now, your liver needs the practice.
>>
>>161520782
yes
>>
NINA VIENTO
>>
So the audio is imbalanced, and so I tried to find audio balance controls in VLC. Not finding them, I tried google.
First result?
"Hey someone should add the audio balance feature into VLC" forum post from like 2012.

Thanks.
Luckily my OS is great and I can adjust audio balance per process.
>>
NENECCHI SO ECCHI
>>
File: 2017day1maji.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2017day1maji.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

20:00 • <--- (You are here)
Next, DJ MarGenal.
>>
NOW LOADING is such a nice ED
>>
ayy the "kirby" song
>>
BU BU BUUUUU

Reminder that this isn't pedo
>>
BRB, someone's knocking at the door
>>
dem vinyl stickers
>>
>>161520836
So you are saying that not every major OS can do that?
>>
>>161520944
I dunno man, I just hate imbalanced audio
>>
1000 more episodes
>>
uo mabushi
>>
blowing up with da smile
>>
File: 1356243778774.jpg (40KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1356243778774.jpg
40KB, 620x465px
UR A MESHI
>>
>yyh and utena
god tier taste
>>
>>161520679
sleep is for the weak
>>
>>161520836
You are right, the left channel is boosted around ~20%? Luckily studio monitors have separate amplifiers per channels. Thanks for confirming.
>>
File: dancing Chinatsu.gif (659KB, 450x540px) Image search: [Google]
dancing Chinatsu.gif
659KB, 450x540px
>>161519177
Damn, I saw the reminder last month but I forgot and now I have to go out.
Oh well, it's a shame but there's always tomorrow, I guess not having /ghost/ on desu anymore threw me off
>>
>>161520472
do you have last weeks Vocaloid-maniaX?
that shit was chill
Twitch mutes vods as usual, live recording is the only way to backup
>>
PARAS IS EVOLVING
into blu
>>
NICE DESU NE
>>
Kill me, baby.
>>
Fuck me, that imbalaned audio is unbearable to listen to and I have no idea how to play the stream in my player to try to fix the problem on my end.

I guess I'll try some more, but I'm feeling rather grim already.

Fuck me, KMB OP is on.
>>
>>161521104
Sure, just ask on IRC or something cause I don't want to link stuff in public.
>>
FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY FLY AWAY
>>
FLY AWAY NOW

FLY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
Season 2 never ever. ;_;
>>
DUN ASK ME OUT
>>
>>161521202
What channel should I lurk?
>>
Love and Roll~
>>
YOU WANNA
ask me out
>>
kirino a shit
>>
>>161519693
So many of my favorite sets are first, totally underrated.
>>
Reminder that incest is wrong
>>
>>161521262
Not with TRUMP as my witness
>>
>>161521224
#pwsg on rizon is the Mogra channel.
Or just PM me, my nick should be obvious if you download my rips.
>>
oyashiro sama i'd your horns
>>
I'd her horns
>>
>>161521201
What kind of player are you using, and the os? Stuff like mpc-hc if you manage to stream through it, has speaker balance in options. You could also do balancing via windows audio drivers (speaker setup).
>>
>>161521270
Shit I typo'd #pswg
>>
File: 1316205946852.gif (2MB, 263x548px) Image search: [Google]
1316205946852.gif
2MB, 263x548px
Rika's butt is a ________ of the univserse
>>
what a slow mogra thread
fuck me I missed the first two sets
>>
GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD
>>
BEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD
>>
>>161521258
Exactly. It's just less genki by default, thus might be less popular as anison per se. Still, great stuff.
>>
MAH SILKY HART

Really loved the part of the OP where they started running.
>>
LOVEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD
>>
>>161521292
I noticed that when I joined a channel with no users rofl
>>
I'd crawl through a field of kneesocks with my fly open and eat a bucket of puddi to get the chance to sniff the dead skin inbetween taiga's toes
>>
ayy we snow girl
>>
>crowd cheering
>>
>>161521310
Matrix normally starts at 10AM EST, 9 during DST. Those who only come here when they remember or see the thread will wander it gradually and later more around the normal time. It's to be expected that it'll be slow for awhile.
>>
>>161521284
I'm using potplayer on Win10. It should have the capabilities to play the stream, but I just don't know how to set it up as I've never needed to so yet.
>>
I'M STILL 17543/10 MAD
>>
File: 1367950944922.jpg (58KB, 509x640px) Image search: [Google]
1367950944922.jpg
58KB, 509x640px
>>161521344
Snow girl, best girl.
>>
sure is 00s right now
>>
STOP WITH THE GOOD SET

I HAVE SHIT TO DO
>>
Aw shit Sakura Taisen. I suddenly feel old.
>>
old series with better doujins than the others of the age
>>
sure is burnin
>>
YOU GET TO BURNING
>>
YOU GET TO BURNING
>>
File: f8JVd2bh-spd2-s-.png (79KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
f8JVd2bh-spd2-s-.png
79KB, 500x263px
>>161521348
Just use the stream url as source. As of options in potplayer, it has multichannel audio control in options:
>>
more nicol again
>>
okada masterpiece as usual
>>
File: 1330845892078.png (118KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
1330845892078.png
118KB, 480x340px
Please Yasuna stop spinning.
>>
File: WAN.jpg (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
WAN.jpg
8KB, 400x400px
PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

20:40 • <--- (You are here)
Next, DJ WAN.
>>
RAISE YOUR FLAG
>>
Is this a jojo reference?
>>
Time for the worst battle harem of the spring season
>>
>Joker game OP
>Busou shoujo visuals
What did they mean by this?
>>
dropped
>>
>Kakegurui OP
>Joker game visuals
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 79.jpg (37KB, 358x394px) Image search: [Google]
79.jpg
37KB, 358x394px
>>161521483
>>161521496
>>
1 2 3 4chan
>>
Dyke spies
>>
all i need is celty's head
>>
I prefered DRRRR's first OP.
>>
slav god
>>
File: push.jpg (9KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
push.jpg
9KB, 206x245px
>>
HEY KIDS
>>
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII FFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: causeifeelrainbow.png (329KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
causeifeelrainbow.png
329KB, 1280x720px
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
OATS MY MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
>>
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL
>>
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
File: url.jpg (1MB, 1170x1182px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
1MB, 1170x1182px
>>
File: 1497178651700.gif (362KB, 680x425px) Image search: [Google]
1497178651700.gif
362KB, 680x425px
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
Looking forward to a good event today. Since it seems SoundCloud won't be dying just yet I don't have to worry too much right now.
In the process of trying to gather up all the music for an eventual torrent I've been reworking the pastebin.
I'll be posting the reworked version in a few hours, still need to add some stuff and I don't have access right now.

CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
EVERY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
>>
File: 1378516854656.gif (860KB, 1368x650px) Image search: [Google]
1378516854656.gif
860KB, 1368x650px
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
What is happening here?
>>
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL
>>
AGAIN
>>
2hu is superior, meteora agrees
>>
>>161521608
You're doing God's work anon.
>>
>>161521608
Thank you based Anon.
>>
EZ DO DANCE
>>
MORE MACROSS
>>
File: 1483203981956.gif (547KB, 243x176px) Image search: [Google]
1483203981956.gif
547KB, 243x176px
shinpi da bess
>>
GIRI GIRI AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IKENAI BORDERLINE
>>
GIRI GIRI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI
>>
GIRI GIRI AIIIIII
>>
>tfw I went to tokyo last year and didnt have time to drop by club mogra
;___;

I will never get the chance again.
>>
GIRI GIRI AAAAIIIIIII
>>
>>161521802
you fucked up anon
>>
kirino <<<<<<<<, sagiri
>>
>blackout
AAAH FUCK OFF
>>
Reminder that eromanga sensei is shit
>>
SAGIRI BEST
>>
YEAR OF THE IDOL
>>
fake loli
>>
File: 1496913666745.jpg (4MB, 2579x4815px) Image search: [Google]
1496913666745.jpg
4MB, 2579x4815px
I want to FUCK Sagiri
>>
>>161521802
You will. Unless you are terminally ill...
>>
>dreamriser sung by the cast
Where can i find this
>>
mugendaiiiiiii na yyyyuuuummmeee
>>
OOOOHHH SHIIIIIIIIITTTT
>>
Butter-fly ;_;
>>
>>161521886
probably in some CD
>>
;_;
>>
RIP in peace Wada Koji ;_;.
>>
Fuck I wish I was singing there
>>
Orange Range. S3 WHEN AHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
JIBUU-- wait no, whoops. False alarm.
>>
File: DIDxvkZUAAEvQVm.jpg large.jpg (463KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DIDxvkZUAAEvQVm.jpg large.jpg
463KB, 1536x2048px
Whoa, they opened up the "old door" for anniversary... that's fucking cute gesture for nostalgiafags.
>>
rikka a meh
>>
Did hitler have a geass?
>>
File: rikka spin.gif (176KB, 360x358px) Image search: [Google]
rikka spin.gif
176KB, 360x358px
OBLIGATORY
>>
File: 1349458987089.gif (1MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1349458987089.gif
1MB, 240x240px
>>
JANNU
>>
File: MODE RED.jpg (286KB, 933x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MODE RED.jpg
286KB, 933x1200px
Best girl coming through.
>>
File: 63594805.png (1MB, 1253x1770px) Image search: [Google]
63594805.png
1MB, 1253x1770px
Is it time?
>>
File: 1499026767436.jpg (26KB, 322x462px) Image search: [Google]
1499026767436.jpg
26KB, 322x462px
Astolfo best girl(male)
>>
COUNTERACTION RISING
>>
GLASSES ADJUST
>>
DATABASE DATABASE
>>
SO CHECK THIS OUT
>>
DATABASE DATABASE
>>
DATABASE DATABASE
>>
>>161521949
Why is that special?
>>
database database
>>
File: log RISING.png (437KB, 419x580px) Image search: [Google]
log RISING.png
437KB, 419x580px
>>
DATABASE
DATABASE
JUST LIVIN IN THE DATABASE
WOW WOW
>>
DATABASE DATABASE
>>
DATABASE DATABASE
>>
File: partydatabaseharem.gif (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
partydatabaseharem.gif
1MB, 960x540px
DATABASE
DATABASE
JUST LIVING IN THE DATABASE
WOW WOW
>>
DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE
>>
DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE DATABASE
>>
>MOGRA on a Friday
But I have to work, god damn it.
>>
File: 1443898943674.gif (3MB, 416x372px) Image search: [Google]
1443898943674.gif
3MB, 416x372px
DATABASE
>>
SHU SMAAAAA
>>
OH SHIT
>>
Why was Database so perfect for Log Horizon? I wouldnt mind Database returning for a Third Season.
>>
>>161522027
HACK THE PLANET
>>
Gotta pedal harder
>>
File: 2017day1しおりん.jpg (66KB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
2017day1しおりん.jpg
66KB, 356x400px
PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

21:20 • <--- (You are here)
Next, DJ 汐りんご.
>>
>>161522025
Don't worry, there's always Day 2 and Day 3. This is a 3 day event (with breaks)
>>
ZEN ZEN ZENSE
>>
IT'S HIP TO FUCK BEES
>>
>>161522079
Oh, okay.
There won't be any Pizzaboy, right?
>>
I can't remember your name with this.
>>
>>161522025
You're sick today. You should call out.
>>
>>161522010
That was the initial entrance to Mogra years back. Last year it was open was 2015, before they ackquired upper floor and made a lounge. It was the direct access to basement back then. It holds significance for regulars, especially that the club evolved so much over the years.
>>
OUT COMES THE GLOWSTICKS
>>
Haven't seen her since xi-lium 5th Anniversary
>>
mad of platinum
>>
File: platinum mad.gif (813KB, 326x400px) Image search: [Google]
platinum mad.gif
813KB, 326x400px
>>
Reminder that Bee is best girl.
>>
PLATINUM

BEES
>>
thanks op for putting in effort for the pastas
>>
File: Mogra 00.jpg (253KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mogra 00.jpg
253KB, 853x1280px
>>161521949
Beautiful.

>>161522010
>>161522125
Have an old entrance for comparison.
>>
Gay bears
>>
File: DIEItceVoAEntaj.jpg (247KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DIEItceVoAEntaj.jpg
247KB, 900x1200px
huh, viewer count has been zooming up since this DJ started
>>
File: 1498406747514.jpg (37KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
1498406747514.jpg
37KB, 400x447px
>>161521802
Me too anon.
>>
>>161522296
Where do I buy stuff like that? Ebay?
>>
>>161522319
amazon jp?
>>
>>161522319
your local sex shop
>>
God damn this song is my favorite fucking thing out of Milky Holmes ever.
>>
maji yabakune again
>>
CHU CHU YEAH
>>
CHU CHU YEAH
>>
CHU CHU YEAH
>>
I like how this reveals that the OP animation was better than the official music video
>>
neko best girl
>>
I finally didn't miss it this year! Happy Untzing /a/!
>>
>>161522270
She's involved in the idol group Band Ja Naimon! She probably advertised it all over twitter so loads of her fans are pouring in to watch.
>>
sunao best girl
>>
>>161522319
You can get them on amazon.com or ebay aswell
>>
>>161522411
Figured it might be something like that.
>>
>>161522390
>2D is better than 3D pig
No shit sherlock.
>>
Fuck this OP is so good.
>>
The crowd is so into this song.
>>
>>161522319
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Color-Changing-LED-Light-Glow-Stick-Concert-Multi-Color-Baton-Wand-Cheer-Tube-/112453414594
>>
>>161522433
Not just because of that, though.
>>
>>161522453
Of course they are, it's japan. The country of literal lemmings.
>>
she has a really cute voice
>>
So I guess a bunch of ringo's fans came to Mogra just to see her?
>>
snek best
>>
>>161522476
Don't those get quite hot?
>>
>>161522296
>>161522476
Please anon, stop. Those images are consider blogposting images and with the recent enforcement of laws we don't want trouble, remember we walk a thin line, please delete them before a mod does it, and he would be right in doing it, sorry for this and thanks.
>>
TODAY I AM THE TWINTAILS
>>
TWINTAILS
>>
Oh man, I saw Tsubasa Fly live in Tower Records in Tokyo. Afterwards i ended up with a "shake their hands" ticket and just went with it. That was an experience to say the least.
>>
>>161522125
When did they get the lounge? Didn't know they had one.
>>
>okame33: hige driver

did higegriver work on Monster Musume's OP?
>>
>>161522550
Sorry

>>161522547
No. They're cold cathode.
>>
same >>161522566
Submitted to quickly. Just forgot to add, that watching this stream right now reminded me of that.
>>
I miss Tomato. When will she get more roles.
>>
Can they make a bad set so I can get some work done please
>>
No problem anon, sorry for that too.
Since in the past they deleted them, have to protect mogra threads for all now, have fun.
>>
>>161522572
Disregard this I can't read.
>>
Yui Ogura's voice is heaven.
>>
>>161522574
Shit >>161522632
>>
HONEY CUM
>>
>>161522629
sorry anon you are not going to work today
>>
>>161522572
Around Q3-Q4 of 2015. They closed off the old door, opened up one on left corner of the building. It hosts an entrance with gate / ticket fare, and then opens into small room with rather quiet music and a bar. With lockers in the back, so you can leave your stuff (for 200Y per locker). And then a soundproof door to the basement stairs, opening right near the old corridor end. It's quite nice now, since they "have" the whole place for themselves and don't instead of going out of the club or sitting on the stairs (that were very overcrowding), you can go upstairs and look like a sweaty gajin while everyone laughs at how you were into it all and gets you a drink.
>>
>>161522629
I'm with >>161522666

Don't plan on getting anything done. Get drunk with /a/ instead. You know you want to.
>>
They let gaijin in right? I would love to go someday.
>>
>>161522685
Problem is it's not work for Mr Goldberg, it's work for personal shit. Specifically, it's preparing for a D&D game tomorrow.
>>
sry who is she?
>>
>>161522700
They let pizzaboy in... AND THEY LET HIM DJ THE MADMEN
>>
>>161522703
Oh fuck that. D&D game cancelled. Something came up. You were involved in a terrible accident with a bear or something, idk just bullshit.
>>
>>161522717
Did he shit the bed or something? I didn't watch the last mogra.
>>
>>161522717
Yeah I remember that last run. Pretty painful. Who let the dogs out? Really?

And goddam, the crowd is going insane. This is too lit.
>>
>>161522746
Pizzashit ruined MOGRA
>>
can the old hag stop talking like she's 12, it's just irritating
>>
Where are my boys Hyperjuice.
>>
so this is the power of mindless idol otaku with their attention whore slut
>>
Pizzaboy was good, actually.
>>
>>161522747
And Sandstorm...
>>
>>161522685
I'm a degenerate and going to catch a nod. I wish I had something to drink.
>>
>>161522765
but it sounds cute
>>
>>161522734
My compromise is doing both at the same time
>>
>>161522746
>Did he shit the bed or something? I didn't watch the last mogra.
He didn't play anison and it was all bad in even for normal dj
>>
>>161522792
It actually doesnmaru
>>
File: 1499100016628.png (63KB, 189x191px) Image search: [Google]
1499100016628.png
63KB, 189x191px
I didn't know MOGRA did concerts now.
>>
>>161522765
Can the cute idol keep talking more? It's adorable.
>>
>>161522700
No issues with that. Aim for Anison Matrix, as it's the most populated one - and has rather standard sets (meaning - relatively high up as anison sets go) from resident DJ's and sometimes a couple of interesting guests. You can also aim for new event relevant for gajins (AniSphere) as well, if you are staying for long-term in Tokyo and would like to meet/talk with likeminded folks. It didn't look cringeworthy from last pics on twitter that Yama posted.
>>
>>161522700
They do. It's a good experience.
>>161522684
Ah, thanks. Didn't know it changed that much. It's neat that they have lockers now rather than that dance studio they used to use for you to leave your things.
>>
pizzaboy was not bad
but his set suit any other event
>>
File: 1501953707290.png (47KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1501953707290.png
47KB, 720x460px
>>161522746
>>
>>161522746
he played some westernshit and almost no anime tracks
he even played darude sandstorm
the mogra thread went apeshit
for a strage reasons the japs loved it
>>
>>161522772
Honking in hell hopefully.
>>
This is what a surprise idol concert feels like
>>
>>161522772
Tomorrow
>>
Dj Amaya, another gaijin dj has also played at mogra.
>>
>>161522833
they love western shit
>>
File: 1489856843228.jpg (86KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489856843228.jpg
86KB, 1000x800px
>>161522829
>pizzaboy was not bad
>>
Is this budget animelo
>>
>>161522825
I think it's actually the dance studio that got adopted into a lounge/entrance now. If I remember correctly, that was the door on left before the steps, right?
>>
no more karaoke
>>
>>161522833
It's something new to them after hearing tokyo 7th sisters for the 40th time
>>
>>161522765
It could be a lot worse, like when they announcer tries to fucking rap over someone like Genki, Madoken or Shimamura. That shit is infuriating.
>>
File: 1493654755931.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493654755931.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>161522845
Fucking HYPE.

>>161522861
>>161522833
I mean what average nip has listened to Sandstorm before, I'd say it would be very little.
>>
File: 1334008392161.png (489KB, 924x445px) Image search: [Google]
1334008392161.png
489KB, 924x445px
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE ANIME, THIS IS NOT ANIME
>>
>>161522874
only good song he played was running in the 90s (rave remix)

but that still isn't really anison, it's initial d, yes, but it's eurobeat
>>
>>161522881
There's no such thing as too much T7S. Have they played any today yet?
>>
Please stop.
>>
>>
>everyone in the room enjoying themselves
>bitter /a/ neckbeards streaming the event complain
Lads...
>>
>>161522808
This isn't new. They've had live performers at various events in the past.

I have a hilarious recording from Sunao Yoshikawa's b-day celebration in Jan 2015 or 2016 of one of the DJs singing fucking Bohemian Rhaposody with a little puppet on his hand.

WHEEZY COME WHEEZY GO WIRU YOU RET ME GO

I PROMISE I WILL RIP IT ONE DAY
>>
>>161522822
>>161522825
Yeah I was pretty sure they let us in. I've been listening for a couple years and I remember a couple anons went and would post pics live in the threads. Not trying to blog but I'm trying to make it over there in a couple months. I'm mostly going for fighting games but I'll for sure be planning my event around Anisong Matrix.

I remember the international event announced but I'm not sure when it's planned. I'm trying to go for a week. Two would probably be too long.
>>
File: kawcherry.jpg (239KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kawcherry.jpg
239KB, 400x400px
PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

22:00 • <--- (You are here)
Next, DJ kaw*kaw.
>>
>can't see anything
Damn
>>
>>161522945
We're tsundere
>>
>>161522949
I would much like to hear/watch this.
>>
>>161522958
Hopefully it's as good as his countdown from last year set.
>>
>>161522958
yes, kaw*kaw time
>>
>>161522945
please don't say the truth
>>
MENI MENI MANI MANI
>>
BEST TEEKYU
>>
File: 1499951222979.jpg (53KB, 1000x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1499951222979.jpg
53KB, 1000x1004px
Best op
>>
MANI MANI
>>
>>161522945
well we all are just jealous we can't be there screaming our lunges out and dancing until our feet break

I got a taste of mogra during this months anisong matrix and man I wish I could attend every mogra event
>>
Any singers who'll show up this anniversary?
>>
IINCHOU IS SECKS
>>
OH SHIT AHO
>>
AHO
>>
AHO GARU
>>
SHANGRI LA
>>
AHO
H
O
>>
A H O G A R U
>>
File: 1501021703318.jpg (150KB, 540x393px) Image search: [Google]
1501021703318.jpg
150KB, 540x393px
OOOOHHH BANANA
>>
indecentBANANA
>>
ばななが好き!
>>
>>161522923
Behind Moon and another track I forgot.
>>
GETS!
>>
>>161522952
If you need advice, ghostpost after the Anison Matrix thread next week, with some rough dates if possible. And good luck!
>>
GETS
>>
Jesus fuck I can't believe the Shomin Sample OP still gets played in Mogra.

Fucking mileage on those GETS
>>
SHOMIN
>>
GETS
>>
File: 1496673220625.png (389KB, 634x596px) Image search: [Google]
1496673220625.png
389KB, 634x596px
>>161523111
>>
File: 1357019968478.jpg (33KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1357019968478.jpg
33KB, 250x233px
>>161523111
>111
Nioe
>>
>>161523111
Well shit.
>>
FOR (You)
>>
kaw*kaw is doing it fucking RIGHT
>>
ALLLIIIEEENNNNSS
>>
K O B E N I
>>
KOBENI
>>
Kobeni has a FAT ass.
>>
Shit I'm late.
>>
File: 1453226258595.gif (671KB, 434x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453226258595.gif
671KB, 434x360px
oo oooo
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>161523111
>>
>600+ viewers
>chat barely moving
This leads me to believe that it's all nips and probably /a/ viewing mogra and that casuals only know about monthly anison instead of the anniversary.
>>
File: 1491070405669.gif (3MB, 1242x838px) Image search: [Google]
1491070405669.gif
3MB, 1242x838px
>>
File: 1451588203738.gif (736KB, 612x343px) Image search: [Google]
1451588203738.gif
736KB, 612x343px
A DOUSHIO
>>
File: 1391220403697.gif (2MB, 379x288px) Image search: [Google]
1391220403697.gif
2MB, 379x288px
>>
>>161523111
Those are some nice Gets.
>>
>>161523179
>>>/v/
>>
NENECCHI TOO ECCHI
>>
HIFUMI
>>
kaw*kaw is the fucking guy.
>>
Remember that wageslavery is fun since you get to work with cute girls!
>>
File: hifumi.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hifumi.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
A CUTE
>>
MY WIFE HIFUMI IS SO CUTE
>>
File: hifumis-cute-chuckle.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hifumis-cute-chuckle.gif
2MB, 500x281px
HIFUMI BEST
>>
kumas
>>
File: 3569.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3569.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
KUMA SAN
KUMA SAN
>>
File: 13596248.jpg (57KB, 758x716px) Image search: [Google]
13596248.jpg
57KB, 758x716px
>>161523182
Oh dear, how sad.
>>
I WANT TO KUM IN A MIKO
>>
Fuck

Just arriving now
>>
File: 1464613572837.png (1MB, 1046x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464613572837.png
1MB, 1046x720px
Bully the miko.
>>
File: km.jpg (274KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
km.jpg
274KB, 1280x720px
>>161523234
>>
Do they ever play touhou doujin music or is it exclusively anime music?
>>
GURU GURU
>>
>>161523312
There's a 2hu hijack ever once in a while, but it doesn't last long.
>>
>>161523312
Occasionally
>>
File: 1503443205553.webm (201KB, 654x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503443205553.webm
201KB, 654x720px
Kukuri is sex.
>>
CUTIE PANTHER
>>
I LOVE YOU
>>
>>161522877
If I recall correctly, yes. They are right next to each other.
>>
Which Wug would you fug?
>>
ONA COCK
>>
File: ccn.gif (275KB, 380x440px) Image search: [Google]
ccn.gif
275KB, 380x440px
FLIP FLAP
>>
>883
>>
FLIP FLAP
>>
File: 1486234317395.jpg (138KB, 754x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486234317395.jpg
138KB, 754x720px
INTO THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
INTO ZA SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1483043141796.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483043141796.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>
FLIP FLOPPERS
>>
File: cockona 2.jpg (2MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
cockona 2.jpg
2MB, 3072x1728px
COCKONA
>>
>883
>>
Man Flip Flappers OP was really good holy shit.
>>
>>161523312
>is it exclusively anime music

No. There's a lot of anison but game mixes, including Touhou, have been thrown in before. There are also non-ansion Japanese songs like IRL idol stuff, jpop, jrock, and meme stuff from niconico, there's the occasional kpop and there's even some western stuff now too.

DJs I know have and tend to play vidya mixes include Hokboy and either yusuke3rd or y0c3e don't remember cause drunk but I'm pretty sure it's yusuke3rd. Other DJs do vidya too but much less consistently. I think Ajurika and Chip Tanaka did vidya that one time too.
>>
Flop Flappars
>>
>>161523450
Still like 10 times better than 18if
>>
This show did not deserve a song this good.
>>
>>161523452
ED is one of my favorites but it doesn't fit the vibe easily.
>>
File: nice.jpg (25KB, 197x266px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
25KB, 197x266px
>>161523477
This show had really good songs for both seasons desu
>>
no s3 for you
>>
File: ac1.jpg (65KB, 523x493px) Image search: [Google]
ac1.jpg
65KB, 523x493px
SEASON 3 SOON
>>
File: 1384102475364.gif (1MB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
1384102475364.gif
1MB, 400x282px
No buts~
>>
>>161523471
>sales numbers not out
18if is AOTS.
>>
No butts
>>
Railgun is better anyway.
>>
>>161523312
When people like Shimamura come on it'll be more J-Core.
>>
I miss spinmeido
>>
S3 when?
>>
shana a meh
>>
Fuck yeah MOGRA. Excellent taste.
>>
NO BUTS! No Mami Kawada career too!

Oh shit damn Shana.
>>
oh god shana is hot
>>
>>161523509
Said nobody ever.
>>
>>161523529
Literally.
>>
yukarin pls get married
>>
>>161523521
Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
Great OP shit show
>>
>>161523504
It's not AOTS, but it's certainly top 3, it's just bottom of the sales charts. Even konbini is selling better.
>>
To go or not to go? This week was way to ducking long with 70 hours of work and I’m chilling in kinnokura nau
>>
CUBE AND YUKARIN
>>
File: 1455915000857.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455915000857.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
kaw*kaw
>>
God I miss C^3
>>
File: 1323091337621.jpg (100KB, 317x437px) Image search: [Google]
1323091337621.jpg
100KB, 317x437px
Good to see Japan not forget it.
>>
>>161523560
I expected as much from neo-Gonzo, their last remaining decent staff left after Akiba strip to work on GuruGuru.
>>
HEY, HEY HEY HEY HEY
>>
What song is this again? The voice sounds familiar.
>>
/a/ is shock
>>
>>161523600
It sounds like Kirari from CG.
>>
WELCOME TO THIS CRAZY TIME
>>
>>161523590
But 18if is great. Just if you bought a volume you'd double the sales.
>>
>>161523629
I agree but imagine how much better it would be by a competent studio.
>>
>>161523702
The gonzo grunge is part of why I like it, though. If a studio like Kyoani got their hands on it, they'd polish off everything interesting.
>>
Best imouto. Best girl.
>>
SNAIL
>>
snail best god
>>
Ararararararagi~
>>
best loli
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-25+at+04.36.42).jpg (12KB, 199x256px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-25+at+04.36.42).jpg
12KB, 199x256px
This is what pure joy looks like
>>
gacha
>>
Teekyu man a genius
>>
>Best girl after best girl
>gacha gacha cute
This guy is God.
>>
>>161523781
download more pixels
>>
AGRICULTURE
>>
YUKARIN ft. Agriculture
>>
YOOOOOOO
>>
COUNTRY GROWN VEGETABLES
>>
File: 1393606523217.jpg (162KB, 1960x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1393606523217.jpg
162KB, 1960x1035px
based
>>
File: DJ ZERO.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DJ ZERO.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

22:40 • <--- (You are here)
Next, DJ ZERO.
>>
hibimeh movie wait time
>>
TUTTI
>>
File: HEARTS.gif (613KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
HEARTS.gif
613KB, 500x331px
TUTTI
>>
TUTTI
>>
File: 1495732975302.webm (454KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495732975302.webm
454KB, 960x540px
kaw*kaw has a renchon avi and didn't play anything NNB related.
>>
File: MOGRA 00.jpg (13KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
MOGRA 00.jpg
13KB, 1024x535px
PASTA 10

READ

Bump limit reached and already on page 2, wait till we are on page 10 and about to fall off, I'm gonna make the new thread.

Just saying it now, so you people don't all go into panic mode.

Once this thread dies, wait a few seconds (no more than a few minutes) and check the catalog.
It will only take me the time to enter a Captcha and hit the Post button.

I don't want to make another thread before this one 404, because it would be delete if this one is still up so just wait a few seconds.

I tend to not reply (this doesn't mean I'm not here for you faggots) after we are past page 8/9 because I open page 10 and every few seconds I'm refreshing it, so I can know exactly how many threads far we are from the 404 and I'm concentrated in that.

So again, don't worry and don't ask - "NEW THREAD WHEN?" it will get others worried, just enjoy.

Also

In the last thread when the stream ends if we didn't hit bump limit, HELP US REACH IT, just post a simple "BUMP", that way people wont stay to shitpost, blogpost, circlejerk and damage our threads. Also remember to SAGE the thread with every "BUMP" you give please.

>>
muh mitsubishi
>>
Muh Subaru
>>
File: shot0004.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shot0004.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>REEEE zero
>>
Emilia a shit.
>>
File: felt.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
felt.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Best girl deserved better.
>>
muh Honda
>>
>>161523861
he's done plenty of NNB whenever he attends anisong matrix
>>
Are they going to fix the right side sounding like shit?
>>
>>161523895
It at least had a good OP and ED i guess
>>
sasuga faget otouto
>>
What if onii-sama was onee-sama?
>>
ONII-SAMA
>>
SASUGA ONII-SAMA
>>
Juumonji BTFO by ONIISAMA
>>
SASUGA ONII-SAMA
>>
>>161523918
Just change the balance yourself
Fixing the audio is part of the mogra experience
>>
SAUSAGE
>>
>muh onii-sama
>>
get on da boat fagets
>>
>>161523869
You're doing God's work cunt. Much love.
>>
NOSTALGIA
>>
bats
>>
More Claris
>>
I want to stick a fried egg on her hair with my cum
>>
HITEN MITSURUGI
>>
AISHITERU
>>
So, anyone hears the audio distortions? Or is it just me?
>>
>>161519177
try to join this time,
i dont even have jewitch account
but i like this nostalgic feeling
thx anon
>>
>>161524142
I'm getting them too.
>>
OJA MAJO WAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
finally yurekka
>>
>>161524142
It sounds like shit and the balance is off.
>>
Slaps
>>
>>161524142
me too
>>
File: 1491104524698.gif (940KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
1491104524698.gif
940KB, 500x578px
>>
>>161524142
yea it's fucked
>>
>>161524142
Me too. I think they put in some slowdown effect and didn't notice
>>
>>161524142
Twitch a shit
>>
>>161524142
Sounds really fuzzy to me.
>>
>>161524207
It sounds like it's on Mogras end.
>>
>>161524164
Fuck. Then it's the same old shit again... It spoiled an anniversary once... hope they restart the hardware or something?
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
muh goondam ova
>>
>>161524221
Always a good chance to shit on Twitch
>>
meh, I don't think it sounds that much worse. A little bit of warble but definitely tolerable.
>>
get in the robot moot
>>
ZANKOKU
>>
If you're using mpv and want to change the balance, add these lines to your input.conf file:
ctrl+[ add balance -0.1
ctrl+] add balance 0.1
Or replace those shortcuts with ones of your choice.
>>
>>161524258
nah the crowd doesn't sound fucked
>>
Eva is actually poorly written since teenagers tend to be extremely gung ho about violence.
>>
ZANKOKU
>>
NEEEEE OSHIIIIIEEEtE
>>
File: chen.png (71KB, 554x436px) Image search: [Google]
chen.png
71KB, 554x436px
>muh robot
>>
File: 1259330868714.png (649KB, 720x523px) Image search: [Google]
1259330868714.png
649KB, 720x523px
>>161524274
He can't.
>>
O SHI E TE
>>
Have they played much music from this season?
>>
File: 1415471295126.jpg (99KB, 625x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415471295126.jpg
99KB, 625x720px
I'm not having a shower until I hear a GOD DAMN NNB DROP.
>>
File: 1485966237254.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485966237254.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
sheryl is superior
and also won
>>
Ranka a best
>>
Ranka>Sheryl
>>
RANKA IS BEST GIRL
SHERYL A SHIT
>>
KIRA
>>
>>161524326
iirc the shota robot isekai ed
>>
PARAS EVOLVING INTO BLOO AGAIN
>>
CHIYO A CUTE
>>
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR
>>
>>161524326
there was Kakegurui in one of the sets
>>
File: 1482613059753.png (579KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482613059753.png
579KB, 960x720px
Best girl.
>>
GURUGURU MAWARU
>>
GURUGURU MAWARU
GURUGURU MAWARU
>>
GURUGURU MAWARU GURUGURU MAWARU GURUGURU MAWARU GURUGURU MAWARU GURUGURU MAWARU GURUGURU MAWARU GURUGURU MAWARU
>>
GURU GURU MAWARU
>>
cut straight into kekkaku
>>
File: 1431199484450.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431199484450.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
FUCK YEAH
>>
S2 SOON
>>
>>161524326
also the Aho Girl OP
>>
BITTER STEP
>>
File: shark.webm (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shark.webm
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>
eww nurutu
>>
RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>161524505
MOGRA classic
>>
FUCK YEAH NARUTO
>>
BELIEVE IT
>>
I don't like the show but this is a guilty pleasure op.
>>
karen < cc
>>
CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS
>>
ALL HAIL LELOUCH
>>
No fucking JIBUN WO today.
>>
>>161524557
it'll come, surely
we already had database and cause I feel
>>
>sazae on enko
>>
SAZAE
>>
AYYYYYYY
>>
TANOSHIIIIII
>>
WELCOME TO YOUKOSO
JAPARI PARK
>>
WELCOME TO YOUKOSO JAPARI PARK
>>
TIME FOR FRIENDS
>>
Oh shit.
>>
Japameme park
>>
oooooh

GAO
>>
JAPARI PARK
>>
>>
>>
File: 1491314097800.jpg (45KB, 351x477px) Image search: [Google]
1491314097800.jpg
45KB, 351x477px
>>
tabenaide kudasai!
>>
File: 1491064647351.gif (507KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491064647351.gif
507KB, 720x720px
Fuck yes
>>
>/a/ signs version
>>
SUGOIIII
>>
>>161524622
Tabenau yo!
>>
LALALALA
>>
i want to cute tsumugi's hair
>>
KISS KISS
>>
KISS KISS
>>
File: Kotori wonderful.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kotori wonderful.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Holy fug, it's Amaama to Inazuma OP!!
Kotori best girl.
>>
>>161524643
>Tabenau
Fuck. I've brough shame to Japari Park.
>>
I want to KISS KISS Tsumugi!
>>
>>
nenecchi too ecchi as usual
>>
NENECCHI TOO ECCHI
>>
My wife Aoba is so cute.
>>
step by step when???
>>
File: 1488235850664.jpg (95KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
1488235850664.jpg
95KB, 897x869px
best op
>>
NENE
E
N
E
>>
File: 1503430383371.webm (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503430383371.webm
684KB, 1280x720px
>>
more getting on da boat niggas
>>
New Games s1 op >>>>>>> New game S2 op
>>
I want some sCRYed
>>
more amakakeru ryuu no hirameki
>>
the sound quality sound a bit off
>>
File: mogra8thMura.png (126KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
mogra8thMura.png
126KB, 283x400px
PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

23:20 • <--- (You are here)
Next, DJ Mura.
>>
FUZAKERU NA
>>
muh drills
>>
Posting this pasta one last time in this thread in case someone missed it.

PASTA 10

READ

Bump limit reached and already on page 9, wait till we are on page 10 and about to fall off, I'm gonna make the new thread.

Just saying it now, so you people don't all go into panic mode.

Once this thread dies, wait a few seconds (no more than a few minutes) and check the catalog.
It will only take me the time to enter a Captcha and hit the Post button.

I don't want to make another thread before this one 404, because it would be delete if this one is still up so just wait a few seconds.

I tend to not reply (this doesn't mean I'm not here for you faggots) after we are past page 8/9 because I open page 10 and every few seconds I'm refreshing it, so I can know exactly how many threads far we are from the 404 and I'm concentrated in that.

So again, don't worry and don't ask - "NEW THREAD WHEN?" it will get others worried, just enjoy.

Also

In the last thread when the stream ends if we didn't hit bump limit, HELP US REACH IT, just post a simple "BUMP", that way people wont stay to shitpost, blogpost, circlejerk and damage our threads. Also remember to SAGE the thread with every "BUMP" you give please.

>>
Based Sorairo days
>>
azunyan is secks
>>
>muh keions

Love them
>>
File: 1273334051670.gif (247KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1273334051670.gif
247KB, 500x364px
>>
I FUCKING LOVE THGE KEIONS SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1489056150400.jpg (215KB, 850x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1489056150400.jpg
215KB, 850x1102px
my wife mio is cute
>>
>sonic
>>
I LOVE SATSUKI-SAMA
>>
File: party hard 9.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
party hard 9.gif
1MB, 400x400px
This guy's had a good list of songs
>>
don't lose your way /a/
>>
File: mako31.jpg (2KB, 112x125px) Image search: [Google]
mako31.jpg
2KB, 112x125px
>>
AWWWW SHIIIIIT IS THAT SOME BENTO
>>
File: 3.jpg (761KB, 1200x2025px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
761KB, 1200x2025px
>>
BENTO
>>
S2 never
>>
UME-SAMA
>>
Any day now
>>
CATTO CATTO
>>
GATCHAMAN
>>
can someone check if they are they selling shirts tomorrow? i might go there
>>
FRY AMAZE THE CRORE VAVRY RAPS IT UP
>>
Anyone got lyrics for this?
>>
File: party.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
party.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>
based sayuri.
>>
Based Game of Laplace ED
>>
muh mitsubishi again
>>
Muh suzuki
>>
muh nissan
>>
>not using gentoo
you know what to do
>>
UNINSTALL
UNINSTALL
>>
UNINSTALL UNINSTALL
>>
UNINSTALL UNINSTALL
>>
UNINSTALL UNINSTALL
>>
UNINSTALL
>>
UNINSTALL
>>
homu homu
>>
This guys got some taste
>>
becum meguka
>>
Is it only me, or does the VJ today is a bit unenergetic and tends to default the visuals to plain song source detection? Like with the Re:Zero ED when she just put credits up.

I want vj300 like on anison matrixes...
>>
hello! I hope I haven't lost much coming so late
>>
File: 1420089511536.jpg (20KB, 539x585px) Image search: [Google]
1420089511536.jpg
20KB, 539x585px
>>
DEUS VULT
>>
Best duck
>>
File: 1490974529204.webm (124KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490974529204.webm
124KB, 960x540px
Tanya is a cute suck.
>>
I am really liking this mix

OPEN YOUR EYES
>>
File: o9.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
o9.png
2MB, 1280x720px
PURE KINO
>>
>>
>>161525135
Gay.
>>
File: 1482652098669.jpg (641KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482652098669.jpg
641KB, 1200x1600px
Underrated masterpiece.
>>
>>161525075
310 is in the 3rd day.
>>
>>161525146
BRAVO JAPAN
>>
File: 1479729977939.jpg (1MB, 1500x2411px) Image search: [Google]
1479729977939.jpg
1MB, 1500x2411px
I KEPT MY PROMISE. I MADE IT
>>
I can't believe I finished that show.
>>
HEY KIDS
>>
more slav god
holding hands is lewd
>>
>>161525194
same
>>
>>161525165
El Psy Kangaroo
>>
So we can all agree OP1 > OP2 right?
>>
>>161525194
>>161525194
O;9? It was fucking good, kill yourself, nerd.
>>
TONIGHT WE HONOR THE HERO
>>
HEY KIDS
>>
HEY KIDS
>>
File: deuslovult.png (3MB, 1062x1068px) Image search: [Google]
deuslovult.png
3MB, 1062x1068px
>>161525162
>>
>>161525225
No.
>>
KURUTE HEY KIDS
>>
okada must kill more characters
>>
RAISE YOUR FLAG

>>161525225
I think they meant trickster
>>
RAISE
YOUR
FLAG
>>
RAISE YOUR FLAAAAAAG
>>
RAISE YOUR FLAG
>>
File: EUt1RQ6.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EUt1RQ6.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
Y'all mind if I raise my flag?
>>
>>161525224
Completely forgot that show existed and havent even bothered with s2 yet. Should i just go through it?
>>
RAIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEE YOUR FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
>>
This seems familiar.
>>
RAISE YOUR FLAG
>>
>>161525276
Season two is a lot better in my opinion, no Yukine being an annoying faggot. Although I liked both.
>>
File: 1488740089783.jpg (96KB, 605x715px) Image search: [Google]
1488740089783.jpg
96KB, 605x715px
Reminder that the good guys won in IBO.
>>
Get in here, bitches.
>>
reminder 2hu is superior
>>
JUST WANNA BANG YOU
>>
>>161525296
Good to know, will download and backlog then
>>
Pizzaboy is in the house!
>>
WUB?
>>
File: 1420087271959.gif (3MB, 598x596px) Image search: [Google]
1420087271959.gif
3MB, 598x596px
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
>>
Time for wubs
>>
WE WUB WUB NOW
>>
>>161525171
Ah, and I even misspelled her nickname. My bad.
>>
>>161525348
please no
>>
muh aliens
>>
>>161522881
T7S gets little exposure elsewhere, I say let it have its fill here.
>>
please tell me pizza boy isnt shitting thins up again?
>>
>>161525420
no, he isn't
>>
sure is live action
>>
>>161525457
It's hentai kamen so it gets a pass
>>
anyone knows what this movie is?
>>
Fuck, haven't heard this in a while.
>>
>>161525482
Fucking nigga
>>
>>161525482
rurouni kenshin
>>
>>161525482
Mulan
>>
File: aeb.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aeb.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: party hard.gif (706KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
party hard.gif
706KB, 380x380px
>>
S2 was a mistake.
>>
ONII SAMA
>>
oniisama will marry mayumi
>>
Sasuga Onii-Sama
>>
JUST THE
BEST
>>
>>161525420
Nah, he's gonna crash Evangelion's set on Sunday.

Screencap this post.
>>
File: MIYUKI.gif (857KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MIYUKI.gif
857KB, 640x360px
ONII-SAMA
>>
SASUGA ONII-SAMA
>>
ONII-SAMA
N
I
I
-
S
A
M
A
>>
So tell me, /a/. Who don’t you come to Japan and party with the rest of us?
>>
Why do I look back fondly at this show even though I know it's such awful shit
>>
HORSE PUSSY
>>
HORSE
PUSSY
>>
>>161525603
soon
>>
>>161525603
I have $50 in my bank account and I ain't about to swim.
>>
centaur
kakegurui
knights and magic
fate/shit
aho girl
that's what we've got so far from this season
>>
>>161525613
You like awful shit
>>
>>161525633
>>161525633
We need Gal ED.
>>
>>161525622
how the fuck is that horse sitting on that squeeky chair?
>>
>>161525603
hey do they still have the anniversary shirts? TELL ME
>>
File: 1503247049487.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
1503247049487.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>>
UMA GIRLS
>>
>this will never get made into a full anime
>>
UMA
>>
>>161525656
good question
>>
>more horse pussy
Jesus christ, what next, Kemono friends 12.2?
>>
>>161525684
Thank fuck for that.
>>
>>161525686
DELICIA
>>
SATANIA DA BEST
>>
Satania a best!
>>
>>161525603
Because I have uni shit, I'm planning on going next year when I graduate and have time though
>>
I LOVE VIGNE
>>
>>161525684
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35249/Uma_Musume__Pretty_Derby_TV
>>
>>161525691
the sequel for kemono friends is horses ffs
>>
>>
My wife Vigne is so cute.
>>
File: satania.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
satania.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
BEST GIRL
>>
File: 1484621291010.png (1MB, 1280x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1484621291010.png
1MB, 1280x1442px
ALL HAIL SATANIA
>>
File: 1502274416534.png (400KB, 922x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502274416534.png
400KB, 922x720px
Gabu is best girl
>>
It's time.
>>
File: 666.jpg (493KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
493KB, 1280x720px
DEBIRU
>>
>>161525745
Satania time?
>>
>>161525725
Isn't that going to be cgi shit though?
>>
GABU A TURD
Thread posts: 783
Thread images: 155

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.