[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about soccer anime, /a/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1442162472932.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442162472932.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Let's talk about soccer anime, /a/.
>>
It's that time of the year again /a/nons. We'll be having our roster poll for the Autumn Babby Cup in a few days.
While we're waiting, feel free to suggest players you would like to see in the poll and how you think they should look.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FhYQBC5WTltp4y40PwQQ4I0oUanmAwTNtYN15F5RYe8

As a few of you might have noticed, the entire /a/ council got sacked following Spring. A decent number of /a/nons volunteered to participate in a number of scrimmages to determine who the new manager would be.
If you have any suggestions or complaints for the new management, feel free to head over to the https://implyingrigged.info/wiki//a/ and hit them up.
>>
Inazuma Eleven is fucking retarded. Can't believe it used to be a trend in Japan.
>>
>>161517783

I need to really get around to finishing that. She was cute. Would adopt.
>>
I hate soccer because I was a nerd in school.
>>
>>161517784
Some of my suggestions:
Space Jesus (Kado)
Chuuni Hime (Re:Creators)
Styko (Frame Arms Girl)
I also added spyborg because Beato a best.
>>
Charioce in
He even played footie some eps ago
>>
File: BERT.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
BERT.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>
>>161519105
How far we've fallen. Maybe the new guys can get us out of this hellhole.
>>
>>161517784
I don't care
The characters I nominate never ever get picked anyway
>>
>>161518125
But /a/ hates him with a burning passion. I can't root for a team that has him.
>>
>>161521216
Cheerios did nothing wrong
>>
Remove megameme, she is shit
>>
Bebop out.
Megumeme out.
Aoyama-kun and Touma in.
>>
>>161521396
>TouMAN returning just in time for the S3 announcement soon
Sounds good to me
>>
>>161517783
I desperately want a Mai Ball anime.
>>
Sword gays
>>
File: mMCPfGN.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mMCPfGN.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
I AM THE HOPE OF THE UNIVERSE
>>
>>161519105
My dick was beyond diamonds when I saw this live. Hopefully we won't suck as much massive cock as the previous seasons.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.