[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neverland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: a.png (144KB, 850x385px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
144KB, 850x385px
A small amount of style shift from previous chapters for the action here. I think it works well personally.
>>
>>161514127
You think the dude was minerva? not sure what to think desu
>>
I actually expected to start hating this manga after I caught up at like chapter 28, imagining it'd be super slow pace and I'd be dead before I knew anything.

Gotta admit I was wrong, the pacing has been fantastic.
>>
>>161515916

obviously not minerva.

probably an agent for some human resistance force that's using minerva's tools for recruitment.
>>
>>161514127
Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist
>>
>>161516524
Minerva is a code name/alias for their group.
>>
>>161516618
good point .

i think minerva might have been a real person in the far past though.
>>
>>161514127
Are we battle shonen now?
>>
>>161514127
Is the guy at the end the first grown-up male in the series?

And also SungJu is a fucking beast
>>
>>161517469
2nd. The first was the fag who dropped the Pen for Krone.
>>
>>161515916
The dude is the new MC.
>>
Is he fat or it's his shirt?
>>
So will all the little kids continue to stick with the group? imho they are unwieldy for the story and the manga needs to start to make me care about them, I don't even remember any of their names; or simply leave them somewhere safe

If this leads to a new mysterious space that is safe, I can see the little kids getting left there temporarily while the quad goes out exploring or something
>>
>>161515916
He looks very different from that one extra page from that website. Or maybe he just really let himself go.
>>
>>161517914
That was probably the real William Minerva.
>>
>>161514127
Giant blade demon is dead. Looks like Katana Demon will have to avenge him.
>>
File: 011.png (208KB, 851x717px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
208KB, 851x717px
>Ray can't spell
>>
>>161518046
Dude sits in a nuclear fallout shelter all day eating cookies, probably fat
>>
File: image.png (33KB, 168x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33KB, 168x215px
>>161519453
>leave Sung Joo to me!
>>
>>161518820
The real William Minerva is Emma's father, because that's how it usually goes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.