[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CrayonShinChan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

how much does /a/ know about this long-running television franchise?
>>
For once I'm actually taking the woman on the right. Left's boobs are actually too big for my taste. Huh.
>>
>>161513573
oh I thought you walking about that other shinchan. have no idea who these two are.
>>
oh shit that show was my childhood I'd always watch it on Adult Swim
>>
>>161514872
wait, so he is talking about shinchan? so who the hell are these two?

well if he is talking about shinchan. the dub is amazing, they really enjoyed their job and just had fun with it bbut after a couple, the episodes feel hit or miss, I watched all the way to the star wars ref episodes I think I got burntout after that.
>>
>>161514969
they're from the 22nd crayon shin chan film.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crayon_Shin-chan:_Serious_Battle!_Robot_Dad_Strikes_Back
>>
Honestly I think shin-chan is awful and I suspect people only like it because they grew up with it.
>>
>>161515375
did you watch the dub or sub?
>>
I've read a ton of the manga but never really watched any of the movies. It's kinda like reading Doraemon or Hattori or Kuro-chan, really. You don't read them for 10/10 literary masterpieces, you read them to be mildly entertained and pass your time, and they do a good job at that.
>>
>>161513573
watched the first seasons of shinchan in spanish on tv when I was younger and I have watched 2 movies, it's average at best. Doraemon or Conan is way better
>>
>>161515670
>or Conan
not the same thing. and doraemon has that fucking blue thing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.