[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Note all in one edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: deathnoteallin1.jpg (53KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
deathnoteallin1.jpg
53KB, 640x427px
The english translation of this will come out soon, will you buy it? How the fuck are they managing to fit 2400 pages in a softcover, assuming the english edition is gonna be the same, comfortably? Imo it kinda looks like shit and like the spine would get destroyed in a couple of readings. That said 35$ for 13 volumes is still a good deal
>>
>>161491516
It's obviously for collection you retard.
>>
File: 1442628062234.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1442628062234.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>161491570
>buy a book
>dont read it
>>
>>161491570
How does that excuse a book being unreadable, also woudn't the 1st edition japanese tankobons be for collection? or even the english 1st editions
>>
>2400 pages
>Softcover
>Colletor's edition!
Who told them this is a good idea?
>>
>>161491516

how the fuck does a person read that without cracking or creasing the spine of the book
>>
Having not read it, I think this is best way for me to go about it the first time. I will not forget the experience.
>>
>>161491516
>>
>>161491516
Didn't they do a bunch of 3-in-1s or something not too long ago? Seems like a cash grab to take advantage of the new film and the spine is going to tear immediately,
>>
It looks like the weight of the weight of the already read portion would fuck up the spine once you got to around half-1/3 of the volume. In italy we got a all in one edition of Devilman, which was around 1200 pages(still fucking half) but it was a hardcover for fucks sake
It literally reminds me of those impossibly big books you'd see in cartoons
>>
File: yotsuba.jpg (55KB, 362x387px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba.jpg
55KB, 362x387px
>>161491570
>buys shitty book
>"It's for my collection, of course i won't read it!"
>>
File: shinji.png (358KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.png
358KB, 600x736px
>>161491890
Actually this might be it. One shitty cheap ass all in one edition to lure in all the normalfags who saw the movie in an impulse buy
>>
It's not even a good manga.
Pirate it, reread and weep like a child sitting buttnaked in a pile of shards of your good nostalgia feelings.
>>
>>161491570
>>161491668
>>161492038
>Buy figure
>It just sits there

Hmmmmm
>>
I need this
>>
>>161492851

>not jerking off to figures
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.