[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 017.png (885KB, 810x1224px) Image search: [Google]
017.png
885KB, 810x1224px
Why do all of his girls look like AV actresses?

Also new chapter
>>
>>161467265
Just waiting for this shit to turn into full blown NTR
>>
>>161467454
Why are people so obsessed with NTR?
>>
The girls are hot, but I always loose interest in this author's works partway through.
>>
>>161467265
>Why do all of his girls look like AV actresses?
Because he's the author of a fucking bondage manga dumbass.
>>
>>161467485
It's been going down the NTR route since the end of the first chapter
>>
>it's another high school work
Goddammit. I really liked his more mature pieces. High school is way overused as a setting.

I get that this concept wouldn't really work in any other setting, but still.
>>
>>161467454
It's obviously not actually going to end up being NTR. The author is one of those old-school drama types, he loves complications in his romance manga.

Here's how it's going to go down:

>MC and Ichi get along really well
>they have something resembling a date, maybe an almost-kiss
>"MC-kun i can't be around you any more, not a woman like me..."
>she leaves school
>MC has a chapter or two of moping
>"wow MC-kun you're such a faggot if you really love her why don't you go after her"
>he heroically goes to see her
>she won't answer the door
>loudly proclaims that he loves... looking at her!
>she blushes behind the door with her hands covering her face and tears in her eyes
>opens the door, he sees her
>"i'll... see you at school, MC-kun"

then later on in the manga

>MC finds out about the other person
>"ichi I love you!!!!!!"
>"no mc-kun we can't be together you don't deserve a horrible woman like me"
>she moves away
>2 chapters of moping
>"wow mc-kun you're such a faggot if you really love her go take her away"
>he takes a train to go see her
>"ichi I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>blush blush hands on face etc
>"but mc-kun we can't be together not a woman like me"
>"i love a woman like you!!!!!!!!!!!"
>"no mc kun no........... you'll make me fall in love with you"
>"i love you!!!!"
>"i love you mc kun"

And then depending on exactly how much of a grip weird NTR-man has on her they'll either run away or she'll move in with / next to him or she'll disappear for a few years and then visit him in the epilogue

This is going to happen. Bet on it. Every single time. Like fucking clockwork.
>>
>>161469362
That didn't happen in Toshiue no Hito, Koi wa Misoji, Puppy Lovers, or Happy Negative Marriage.
>>
>>161469671
Toshiue no hito's cheating drama was retarded, it made me enjoy the whole thing a little less. Cant speak for all the other series because they're not fully translated afaik
>>
>>161469797
It wasn't really that retarded, it was actually really well done because it went way back to the MCs initial problem of not being able to get it up with anyone but the fake loli.
>>
NTR a shit
Highschool setting a shit
Harem a shit
>>
File: 022.png (2MB, 1628x1200px) Image search: [Google]
022.png
2MB, 1628x1200px
>>161470584
How is this a harem
>>
>>161467725
We already met the NTR guy he's an autist
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.