[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was their endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 410_57533719_p1.png (1014KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
410_57533719_p1.png
1014KB, 1000x1000px
>>
To find Adam
>>
Triggering Instrumentality.
>>
File: the only reaction image i need.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
the only reaction image i need.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>161466435
You got Adam, you got Lilith.

Man and the earth was made from lilith, The angels were made from Adam, as well as the EVAS.

Adam + Lilith = universal god power over AT fields.

Who combines them first controls the power, the goal of the angles were to become god in this universe.

At the point of instrumentality, your will is final, when Shinji triggered the HAPPENING, He had the final say over if things returned to normal, or if it would end. Those with a strong enough will to live regenerated from the Orange Juice because that's what shinji wanted at heart.

People think because of that, the movies are a sequal. The oceans are still orange from the AT fields in the movie, while not at all in the show.

At least that's my head cannon.
>>
>>161466984
>the earth was made from lilith
Wrong. Lilith only made humans, animals, and plants. She got to earth after Adam.

>as well as the EVAS
Wrong again. The Evas are human-made constructions. Either made from cloning Adam or Lilith.

>the goal of the angles were to become god in this universe.
Wrong. They just wanted to be with daddy Adam.

I'm impressed how you managed to get even the simplest of plot points from the show completely wrong.
>>
File: EGQxiDL.png (590KB, 1280x1210px) Image search: [Google]
EGQxiDL.png
590KB, 1280x1210px
They didn't know, they were drawn without knowing by what or why and prioritized aggression because the obstacles were more visible. The three that tried to communicate basically asked what their own motivations were. The one that said anything about returning to their mother and taking the Earth was made by a human cult and sounded just like them.
>>
The angles want a really big drink of tang
>>
>>161466435
Merge with Adam and trigger mankind into oblivion.
>>
Rejecting human form, evangelizing humanity, and ejaculating explosively into the primordial ooze of the next era.
>>
Actual answer:

Adam landed on earth originally and was intended by his alien creators to seed life on the planet, the angels. But there was an error and in First Impact, Lilith crash-landed on earth as well. The aliens had a rule that no 2 seeds could occupy the same planet for to combine their DNA would produce a transcendent being. So the control mechanism (Lance of Longinus) put Adam and the angels into suspended animation, as the lance with Lilith was broken from the crash.

Millions of years later SEELE finds adam and tries to wake him up (katsuragi expedition). He immediately gets pissed when he discovers lilith's offspring have inherited his world and tries to wipe out humanity. However the expedition stops him with the lance of longinus, and he regresses to an embryonic state.

The reawakening of adam also woke up those angels he had initially created, but it took some time for them to fully awaken. They want to fuse with Adam (who they thought was being held under Terminal Dogma, actually it was Lilith) to complete his plan to wipe out humanity so they can reclaim the earth.
>>
>>161469209
I thought the katsuragi expedition's mistake was that humans (a fraction of Lilith's DNA) came into contact with Adam. Adam actually woke up or something and triggered second impact?
>>
>>161466435
To be cute as fuck
>>
literally NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEE
>>
>>161469522
>>161469209
Yeah it was a contact experiment
>>
>>161466435
Some of the anons above already explained it, but I'm just gonna link this video as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho07Ag6lV9g
>>
>>161467186

>>the goal of the angles were to become god in this universe.

Sounds a lot more interesting than.

>They just wanted to be with daddy Adam.
>>
File: 1400482734077.jpg (42KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
1400482734077.jpg
42KB, 457x381px
>>161469209
>But there was an error and in First Impact, Lilith crash-landed on earth as well.
Why do women always fuck everything up?
>>
File: pZauVoV-1.jpg (29KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
pZauVoV-1.jpg
29KB, 500x447px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.