[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kimi no Na wa/Your Name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Kimi-no-Na-wa.-Visual.jpg (208KB, 868x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Kimi-no-Na-wa.-Visual.jpg
208KB, 868x1274px
So who /uk/ seeing this today?
tfw no IMAX in Portsmouth
>>
>>161461875
Ukraine?
>>
If only they learned they were in different timezones by communicating with eachother. Fuck this movie. The only memorable thing about it is the CGI dancing scene
>>
>>161461950
I don't even think that was CGI
>>
>>161461973
So you've already seen it OP?
>>
File: 306631.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
306631.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
>>161461983
This is my 5th time
>>
>>161462117
Sad.
>>
>>161462117
I seriously hope you're joking.
>>
>>161462143
Hey it's the last time I'll get to see this masterpiece on a cinema screen/surround sound
>>
>>161462187
Insane people shouldn't be allowed to post on /a/
>>
File: 1492084712967.jpg (38KB, 616x411px) Image search: [Google]
1492084712967.jpg
38KB, 616x411px
>>161462187
>>
I'm seeing it for a second time tonight, but tonight is the IMAX.

I am excited.
>>
>>161461950
>>161461973
I don't even remember a dancing scene.
>>
>>161462337
Just watch real memorable movies instead like Baton. I only remember it because it was technically impressive. It wasn't even memorable choreography or anything like that.
>>
>>161462733
Hey I also think Kimi no Na wa is just a pretty average movie. I just literally don't remember where a dancing scene would've even taken place.
>>
>>161462853
the festival, the ceremony.
>>
>>161462874
Oh right, the sake spitting scene (I was thinking more along the lines of dancing as a couple, which threw me off). Yeah, I remember now, I had suspected it might've been rotoscoped or rotoscoped cg at least.
>>
>>161461950
the shrine maiden dance was rotoscoped
>>
>>161464234
The sky is blue.
>>
>revealing powerlevel
>paying to watch anime
>watching anime in public in the presence of others
No thank you.
>>
>>161461875

I thought it had been and gone in UK cinemas, didn't realise it was just coming out. Shame as I literally watched it for the first time today, though it's not showing anywhere close to me so I wouldn't have gone to see it anyway.
>>
>>161464382
it was in UK cinemas the end of last year but they are bringing it back again now for some IMAX screenings
>>
>>161464294
>normie fetish trash
>powerlevel
>>
>>161461875
Which cinima's showing it?Showroom?Cineworld?
>>
This was my second time seeing it, but I didn't get a chance to see it in the cinema before. Just seeing the opening shot in IMAX brought a tear to my eye, it was beautiful and it was completely worth it. Hearing the soundtrack gave me chills too.
>>
>>161461875
What was her name again?
>>
>>161461875
Just got back from seeing it in manchester, it was really good, glad I got another chance to see it. Also the people who went didn't seem like your stereotypical weebs, there were a lot of families there too which was nice ^_^
>>
What the FUCK.

I've been waiting to see this in the cinema for months, I thought it was airing in November, what the fuck? Looking online now I keep getting conflicting things some saying August some November when is it what what whaaat?
>>
Just saw it at BFI IMAX. Really good movie, well told and visually stunning. There were surprisingly few weeaboos in the cinema too.
>>
>>161468347
Oh dick, it was november LAST YEAR, man I am a fucking autist aren't I?

Kill me now. Time to hunt to see if anywhere is showing it any more this week.
>>
>>161468347
it was first in cinemas last December but they re released it in a few imax screens this week, they're showing it next wednesday here too so if you missed it you can always see if they're showing it somewhere nearby then
>>
>>161461875
this ISNA Keit-Ai ripoff
>>
>>161468518
Use http://yournamethemovie.co.uk/. It's in BFI IMAX again on the 6th of September if you're near London, otherwise yeah just use the site.
>>
>>161468518
I think they're showing it again next week but dubbed
>>
Loved this movie. Nice break from the modern and real degeneracy.
>>
>>161468923
Does the dub compare? It seemed pretty good in the trailer but hmm..

>>161468580
Never been to London before but a friend of mine has wanted to for a while so we might be able to kill two stones with one birb. Thanks for the link I'll take a snoop.
>>
>>161469389
I haven't seen the dub myself, but judging from the trailer, Mitsuha's voice doesn't seem to suit her. I don't think whether you watch it dubbed or subbed will change your experience massively, just make sure you see it before it goes.
>>
If I've already seen it, is it worth reading the light novel or the manga?
>>
I'd already seen it, but not in the cinema. Took a friend to see it in IMAX tonight and It was brilliant.
The opening shot gave me goosebumps.
>>
>>161461875
Kirinodere?
>>
Saw it this evening for the 6th time. Still amazing and even more so in IMAX
>>
>>161461875
i thought this had already come out. like i was sure i saw it had showings last christmas. i was gutted when i missed it.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.