[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT favorite anime of the year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Tsuki ga Kirei.jpg (211KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuki ga Kirei.jpg
211KB, 800x400px
ITT favorite anime of the year
>>
>>161440217
>pripri and MiA slowing slamming on the breaks
>Mahou Tsukai ep 3/3 not due for a month
>18if is holding steady but was never great to begin with

Welp. So much for this season.
>>
File: e32af173-s.jpg (33KB, 500x270px)
e32af173-s.jpg
33KB, 500x270px
>>161440217
>"B-b-but it's just some boy screaming all alone at a train!"

No shit you dumb sluts but let me tell you why this is fucking art. Tsuki Ga Kirei, most will tell you, is a quiter anime than most. There's no "NANIIII?!!?" or shrieking over comedy hijinks. Characters speak normal and softly, our two main characters even more than others. The entire premise is these two introverted kids stumbling through life and into romance, not sure what the fuck they're really doing. At most they'll mumble some encouragements to each other, at worst sit beside each other in silence. Of course they open to one another over the course of the series, but it's all still little steps forward, like poking your toe into a river to check the temperature.

So then the ending happens. It's over. He's already missed his chance, the train is gone, his first love shooting off to someplace without even a goodbye. But he doesn't give up. Instead he runs his ass off to some stupid outlook next to where the train passes by, and to do what?

To fucking SCREAM. This introverted quiet young boy, who had spent the past 12 episodes slowly putting one foot forward in front of the other, mumbling his way through a relationship, standing in silence confused when the girl he loved cried, suddenly just shouts at the top of his lungs.

That was the change right there. He was no longer that confused timid boy, unsure of what love or growing up was. He had become a man, and he was going to chase the girl he loved to the ends of the earth and time itself.

Fuck it I'm crying again fuck you people. I just finished this anime and had to type something out.
>>
>>161440217
/a/ complaining about Tsuki ga Kirei having an on-screen unambiguously happy ending instead of ambiguous shit disgusts me to not end.

Faggots, all of you
>>
>>161441701
It could have been the next Angels Egg but instead they actually concluded the show. I fuckig hate it.
>>
>>161441299
Hi, Reddit.

>>161441763
The shorts were the only part that was ever good.
>>
>>161441959
Yeah man haha lol the shorts were epik.Were you seriously unable to tell that my post was sarcastic?
>>
File: 1495751144039.jpg (76KB, 768x432px)
1495751144039.jpg
76KB, 768x432px
>>161440217
never forget
>>
File: tsukigakirei.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px)
tsukigakirei.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
>>161440217
you already posted it
>>
>>161442917
It'll never happen, but I really want to see a second season that follows the relationship from high school to adulthood.
>>
>>161441299
is this inspired on that one post about that one movie that inspired Tsuki ga Kirei?
>>
>>161440217
Tsuki ga Kirei pretty much, let's see if fall makes me change my mind.
>>
I haven't really enjoyed much this year so.
>>
>>161440217
I felt that the ending sequence was kinda rushed, but other than that was a quite comfy show
>>
>>161440217
This is one of my favorites of 2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0
>>
File: 1492717686544.jpg (274KB, 960x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1492717686544.jpg
274KB, 960x1620px
This bit was great
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.