[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballroom e Youkoso

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

This anime makes me excited.
Every episode I'm sitting there watching it with a happy smile on my face.
Do you feel it?

Why didn't he run after Mako-chan? ;_;
>>
File: Chinatsu.png (223KB, 811x695px) Image search: [Google]
Chinatsu.png
223KB, 811x695px
He got a better girl later on.
>>
File: _.jpg (471KB, 1070x1600px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
471KB, 1070x1600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjk10E-sJXk
>>
File: mfw.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161435580
>shitzuku's face on the bottom left
Beautiful. I can't wait until they go up against each other and she gets BTFO for good.
>>
>>161435745
She'll get the D in the end.
>>
>>161434951
Every episode is hype as fuck
>>
I just managed to watch this week's episode. It ended in a real tension point, can't wait for what Hyodo has to say to Tatara.

The relationship fluxogram is great too. What are the ones between Shizuku and Tattara and Mako and Tatara?
>>
>>161434951
The fucc is wrong with her neck?
>>
>>161437013
>>161399267
From the manga's translator himself
>>
File: img000002.png (456KB, 859x1280px) Image search: [Google]
img000002.png
456KB, 859x1280px
>>161434951
>Do you feel it?
No.
Because it's agonizingly slow and the characters have no charisma in a show that's supposed to exude charisma. They're dancers.

To be fair to fans of Ballroom e Youkoso, ALL anime is f u c k i n g s l o w but for a concept and premise literally based on pace, this is bullshit. This is one of those anime where you read the manga instead...and you should probably just wait until it's complete, then binge it.
>>
>>161437045
All dancers have long necks
>>
>>161437120
a lot better than the MC becoming godlike in just 3 chapters
>>
File: 1503295908428.jpg (1MB, 1539x1588px) Image search: [Google]
1503295908428.jpg
1MB, 1539x1588px
>>161437120
https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/133449181/
I've followed this manga for a long time on /a/. And I do agree the manga is superior compared to the anime
>charisma
What do you mean exactly? It's focused on the MC becoming a better dancer, and he's currently doing really good now in the manga.
>>
>>161437312
No matter the concept, the implementation can either save or ruin it. A godlike MC can be a very fun premise if the tension isn't derived from his fights. This is an anime about dancing and teenaged relationships. They spend 40% of it on establishing shots, 20% on intro/outro, 20% on reaction faces and then 10% on dancing and dialogue.

>>161437509
Thanks for the link.
When I mean charisma, I mean "desire to look" or in this case, "keep watching." None of these characters really have anything that makes me want to discover more about them, only the MC has progression (which is good, since the show is about him) but that progression is not based in his charisma; it's based on his lack of it. The characters that are supposedly in-world draws like the 15-year-old 10/10 model and genius dancer or the 15-year-old model and SUPER genius dancer, or the 14-year-old model and genius submissive dancer or the 16-year-old model and genius aggressive dancer...they don't even fill their tropes well. The only thing amazing about the girl is she's professional-level at the age of 15...but the show isn't about winning anything at the age of 15, it's about becoming pros, where she's not any more remarkable. Same thing with her aloof partner. The brother-sister pair are enjoyable but it's clear their role is over once this competition ends so they only become eye-candy, not "charisma" where I hope to discover more of them. Then there's the instructor who's basically reluctant to ever be involved, and seems only to give meager "lessons" because plot requires him to (and he stops doing so in the manga as he pawns off MC).

All these characters clearly have history! And I don't care about any of it. I like the premise, but I don't like scenes.

I also find anime (and manga) to just be so slow in general.
It takes a few chapters worth of content and draaaaaagssssss it ooouuuuuttt for 25 minutes. Unlike a film or something original, this is frequently shown.
>>
>>161437895
>I also find anime (and manga) to just be so slow in general.
Ah, about that. The series went on hiatus in February 2016 due to the author's poor health, but returned in the February 2017 issue. So yeah, it's definitely slow.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.