[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show gives MISUNDESTANDINGS! a whole new meaning. Why would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

This show gives MISUNDESTANDINGS! a whole new meaning. Why would you call over a girl to ask her to be friends with her? And how do yoy accidentally confuse that with Go Out With Me?

The three friends staring at each other was gold, though.
>>
>>161432724

this show is pretty cool desu.
>>
>>161432724
>Why would you call over a girl to ask her to be friends with her?

It was all part of Chad's plan.
>>
File: IMG_1159.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1159.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>161432724
> Why would you call over a girl to ask her to be friends with her?

Oh anon
>>
>>161432768
This desu desu
>>
Why would you need to ask someone to be your friend anyway? How old are they? 5?
>>
>>161432863
nips are socially retarded
>>
>>161432724
Why are there 50 people in one fucking room?GET OUTTT!
>>
File: 330153.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
330153.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
>>161432724

I really wish Amano-kun was fucking this slut behind that guy's back anyway. Fucking Chad would get what he deserves.
>>
>>161434617
Because it's like the second coming if a boy asks a girl if she wants to be his friend.
>>
>>161434703
>>161434617
Because the rumours were this quiet awkward boy was asking for the school idol to come see him after school
>>
>>161434768
>school idol
Japan is fucking weird
>>
>>161434923
I think that's just a translation thing. She's just the hottest girl in school.
>>
>>161432768
It's not though.
>>
Tasu-kun is outmaneuvering the fuck out of everyone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.