[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golden Kamuy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: gkch109p6.png (408KB, 1036x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gkch109p6.png
408KB, 1036x1500px
This is by far the weirdest fuck the writer has thought up of so far and that's saying a lot.
>>
wait till he fucks the bear
>>
Can this manga just go back to comfy gold hunting and everyone not being extremely gay suddenly
>>
>>161406353
I read the raws but didn't understand much
does he die?
>>
>>161406466
>and everyone not being extremely gay suddenly
Well you got Asirpa getting jealous over Sugimoto a chapter ago so there's that I guess.

I wish that Bonnie & Clyde duo stuck around for longer, they were fun.
>>
>>161406466
I miss when the 7th division were formed of the toughest, son-of-a-bitch, crack-troop soldiers in all of Japan.

The first 7th division soldier introduced nearly killed asirpa and sugimoto
The next group of 3 were also badass who nearly killed sugimoto too.

Then pretty quickly they became mostly storm-trooper mooks with only a few being competent.
>>
I want to smoke the shit the author is smoking.
>>
>>161406466
There was a reason those convicts were sent to that specific prison. Don't know why you are surprised that there are even more weirdos living close to that prison that are free.
>>
I feel sorry for the bears in the manga, when you just want to hibernate and eat and a whole cavalcade of jap weirdos either:

1. Steal your cubs while hunting

2. Violate your anal virginity with a samurai sword.

3. Steal your food and sick their wolves on you

4. Fuck you then beat you to death
>>
File: 0012.png (668KB, 896x1268px) Image search: [Google]
0012.png
668KB, 896x1268px
>>161406923
I don't know what manga you're reading but the 7th division has been one of the most consistently balls to the wall badass groups of nameless mooks I've ever seen in a manga. It can't surprise you they die often when they're up against the likes of Hijikata fucking Toshizo and his merry band of insane superhuman freaks, but even when they're slaughtered left and right they do so in an almost frighteningly badass fashion.
That famous scene with the three of them versus one pissed off brown mama bear saw one attack it with his knife after being disemboweled and the other managed to kill it after having his fucking face torn off.
One managed to get a good shot in on the fisherman convict AFTER he impaled him through his head with a fucking spear.
Ogata is an inhumanly skilled sniper who was in nearly perfect shape a month after having his arm snapped like a twig, his face bashed against a boulder and almost drowning in a frozen river.
Nikaidou is also gaining on Sugimoto himself for the number of times he's cheated death, though he's lost about 15% of his body in the process by this point.
And Tanigaki has survived having his leg snapped by one of the biggest and smartest wolves alive and shot in the other by a highly poisonous arrow, to say nothing about how he managed to win a sniper duel with only one bullet.
And there was also that time a group of them managed to force a retreat out of Ushiyama of all people.
Not to mention that one guy with the fucked up nose who seems to be one of the most prominent soldiers in the 7th division currently, who was kicking Ogata's ass and somehow managed to survive a damn coal mine explosion, how the fuck he did that I don't know but he did.
I'd say thus far they've done an absolutely stellar job of holding their own despite being the designated cannon-fodder of the series, few other stories go so far out of their way to show what beasts the nameless mook army is really made of when it comes down to it.
>>
>>161407749
Bears still have the highest killcount than either the army, Sugimoto or Hijikata factions.
>>
>>161407949
Your right, when a bear appears, someone is bound to die either fighting or running away.
>>
>>161407139
2hinna4me
>>
>>161406284
what is this shit about?
>>
File: 006 (1).png (647KB, 896x1268px) Image search: [Google]
006 (1).png
647KB, 896x1268px
>>161409161
Historical criminal comedy. And bears.
>>
>>161409258
it have many chapters?
>>
>>161409258
And poop
>>
File: 1502457010550.png (728KB, 1688x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502457010550.png
728KB, 1688x1200px
>>
I like that sniper Ogata, I want him to survive.
Who am I kidding? Everyone is going to die at the end.
>>
>>161409587
>Last volume
>the gold is in reach
>every chapter, a member of the party dies
>three chapters left
>now it's only Asirpa, Sugimoto and Shiraishi
>Nopperabou stares at the reader calmly
>>
I want to impregnate Ienaga!
>>
>>161409556
Ogata is the traitor?
>>
>>161411500
Hasn't there been a lot of foreshadowing that he's the traitor, that included?
>>
>>161411500
Kirachanko or whatever the horsefucker's name is in Judas' seat
>>
>>161406466
What are you talking about? Golden Kamui has been and still is comfy gold hunting.
It just has a lot of scat, gore, gay, and slapstick jokes
>>
>>161409540
Is it Oosama you can eat?
>>
>>161407884
>Not to mention that one guy with the fucked up nose who seems to be one of the most prominent soldiers in the 7th division currently, who was kicking Ogata's ass and somehow managed to survive a damn coal mine explosion, how the fuck he did that I don't know but he did.
He used his tsukkomi powers to dig himself out of the mine
>>
>>161413906
He does carry the distinction of being one of the only perfectly sane recurring characters in the cast. He makes such a great tsukkomi precisely because he has to deal with a different psychopath seemingly every day, and he gets to see some of the craziest of them. Despite that he doesn't drag his ass at all in a fight and is actually a pretty bad motherfucker.
>>
>>161414489
It really is amazing how he is the only one without any psychosis on the group while also being incredibly loyal to a nutjob
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.