[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This season feels so goddamn empty.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

This season feels so goddamn empty.
>>
File: tsukigakirei.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tsukigakirei.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
>>161402497
>>
>>161402497
Because you already watched AOTY.
>>
File: 1397400552062.jpg (105KB, 556x649px) Image search: [Google]
1397400552062.jpg
105KB, 556x649px
>tfw watching tsuki ga kirei while you have a son just his age and all he does is play games and watch anime
>>
>>161402497
Me and my bf watched this together and went close to tears so much times, I may even say it made our relationship stronger. I miss Tsuki Ga Kirei so much, I can't ask for a new reason for obvious reasons, but I surely want something like this
>>
>>161404017
Fuck off dad
>>
File: 3580923758972389.jpg (447KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3580923758972389.jpg
447KB, 1920x1080px
Tsuki ga makes most things feel empty honestly. Will probably be searching for an anime that surpasses it for a long time.
>>
That last episode was just too amazing
>>
Is this the most kino scene in romance anime?
>>
>>161405047
Replying to >>161404622
>>
>>161405047
Unironically yes
>>
>>161405047
>>161405082
I honestly think that the ending wasnt all that great. In fact, it was one of the weaker parts of the show. The ED while cliche as hell was great, though. However, I believe that this is completely lost on people who binge watch the show since they wont even realize that those line logs were part of the episode EDs. I mean, to me its still the greatest romance anime ever made, even after having watched countless of them, but I think the only reason the ending really did all that much for me was the relief it cause. And I probably should admit that the whole "to find someone who loves me back" monologue still makes me break out in tears no matter how often I watch it. But the whole running sequence really wasnt my cup of tea.
>>
>>161405286
You just were never in love.
>>
>>161402497
Fuck,I miss it.
>>
>>161405286
I loved it personally. He knows he missed the train already and that texting her wouldn't do shit so he just runs to where he can catch the train passing by and screams out hopelessly that he loves her. That's so fucking romantic it hurts.
>>
>>161405340
I have been plenty of times, but yelling at and after trains simply was too cliche for me and kinda cheapened the overall experience. The same can be said about Akane moving away, though. The only reason I dont really criticise the latter is becasue it was implied since e1/2 and the conclusion didnt really suffer from it. Also the fact that it lead to great character interaction between Kota and his parents.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.