[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Saiyan God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: supah saiyajin goddo.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
supah saiyajin goddo.webm
3MB, 960x540px
So, this at-will Super Saiyan God usage. I know that they already did this since the beginning in the manga, but why did they decide to SUDDENLY reveal it in the anime as if it were a foregone conclusion? 80 episodes of silence on this, for a sudden reveal? It causes more problems than it solves. Is this particular episode the point where Toyo took the writing lead, or what?
>>
It's because you've forgotten everything that's happened in earlier episodes.
>>
File: god to blue to god.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
god to blue to god.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>161362237
Please do detail to me where they said that Super Saiyan God was available to use at will, outside of the manga.
>>
>>161362179
They barely remember anything at this point, don't expect much.
>>
>>161362179
Are you actually expecting Super to make any sense?
>>
>>161362179
The moral of this fight:

Anyone with super-speed who can actually retain control of their movements while going Sanic fast can blitz Goku.
>>
>>161362179
The manga is more canon than the anime, even though the anime is further ahead. So any changes in the manga will eventually be introduced into the anime as well.
>>
>>161362179
hes been using it along, jus never went fully back to it.

it'd piss off veg, ie his ssj3 which veg never obtained to this day, ssb veg is mearly absurd.
>>
>>161362419
At first he got it from the energy of his comrades. Then he learned it by himself with Whis's god training.
>>
File: 1498559678281.png (68KB, 410x346px) Image search: [Google]
1498559678281.png
68KB, 410x346px
>All the Pride Troopers were jobbers
>"Oh look, it's one of the main three getting into the fight!"
>He jobs

I told myself not to get excited, I told myself that Dyspo was going to be a massive disappointment, and still I'm upset. There was still part of me that expected ONE FUCKING FIGHT to be evenly matched. Turns out we're not going to see that until Goku fights Jiren, and even then Jiren will probably job to the new form Goku pulled out of his ass.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.