[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aoba's was unironically better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Aoba's was unironically better.
>>
Cute, buttoo full of nothing, the winner one was more elegant.
>>
>>161355943
Maybe, but it didn't get the feel of the game across at all. The way they've been describing it, it's meant to be something like stuffed toy MGS V cross Hitman. I really want to play that game.
>>
>>161356010
Start programming
>>
>>161356168
So you're saying it's hopeless
>>
File: Naughty_Bear.jpg (38KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
Naughty_Bear.jpg
38KB, 250x310px
>>161356010
>>
>>161356195
Yeah but I want it to be actually good. All that game had was the edginess of bad South Park episodes.
>>
>>161356194
Nenechi can program a game. Why can't you?
>>
>>161356923
im dum
>>
>>161357006
Nenechi is retarded
>>
Yeah, Aoba's shows the point of the game where you need to blend in in plain sight. Kou's is just a big flurry of aestheticism, but it was a foregone conclusion since they needed her name to sell.
>>
>>161357055
>attending the prestigious law university
>programming genius
>steals brown girlfriend from an old hag
She's pretty smart.
>>
>>161357105
Anyone could go to a prestigious university with enough money.
>>
>>161357320
I don't recall Nene being an ojou.
>>
>>161357498
Real rich kids grow up as self-centered brats.
>>
>>161357549
But can self-centered brats also be great friends like Nene?
>>
I can't be the only one who looked for rule 34 of Peco and the Queen
>>
>>161355669
I liked Aoba's concept a hell of a lot more than Kou's, but Kou's was better only because Aoba's doesn't make sense. I mean the MC has her face out and other bears can see her but they don't give a shit that there's a human. If she just addressed that, then Aoba's would be better. Fucking forced drama Kou circlejerk, this stupid show. It really just needs to be about based Nene.
>>
File: 1501201354505.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501201354505.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>161357607
Get back to work.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.