[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this show shit over Vegeta so much? Fucking hell, in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Dragon_Ball_Super_Key_visual.jpg (60KB, 230x325px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball_Super_Key_visual.jpg
60KB, 230x325px
Why does this show shit over Vegeta so much? Fucking hell, in episode 104, it gave goku vegetas god-blue technique from the manga. Why do the writers keep sucking gokus dick so much?
>>
Because Vegeta is a manlet and her deserves nothing.
>>
>>161351932
Fuck off, faggot. Gokuu best boi. He's MC, not manleta
>>
>>161351932
Vegeta has spent most of Super getting shat on, except his beatdown/teardown of Frieza and Black were top notch, and the throwaway filler episode ranked base Veggie as stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks. He also had the amazing exchange with the fat girl in the ToP, and has yet to have his actual turn in the spotlight. It's been like 8 episodes and we've only seen about 13 minutes of the tournament, it's not even half over yet.
>>
File: videoplayback (22)_367158.jpg (35KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
videoplayback (22)_367158.jpg
35KB, 960x720px
Reminder
>ブヨン
Best Character
>>
>>161351932
Can't stop Goku Time.
>>
>>161351932
Vegeta stole that technique from Goku in the first place.
>>
>>161351932
It's almost like DB has always shat all over Vegeta.
>>
File: 1496569912957.png (764KB, 1197x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496569912957.png
764KB, 1197x667px
Why are Vegetafags so obsessed with him getting the spotlight? He's already special enough by being the only enemy-turned-ally that gets to stay constantly relevant but apparently that isn't enough for them.
>>
>>161353357
This is what I hate about Vegetafags. While other characters like Gohan and especially Piccolo remain largely irrelevant and get shit on, Vegeta gets to be Goku's rival and equal and participates in every arc. He gets good fights and feats but that's still not enough for them. Then they have the gall to say Gohanfags are obnoxious for wanting him to get some spotlight.

At this point they wouldn't be satisfied until Vegeta defeats Hit, Goku, Beerus, and Jiren 1v4.
>>
Wasn't super cyan (or whatever its official name was) supposed to be super saiyan tacked on top of the super saiyan red power? What use even is there in powering down, that would be like Goku turning super saiyan on and off back in namek to fight Freeza.
Just to be clear I've never touched Super, only the two DBZ movies with Beerus and Freeza back then.
>>
>>161353493
>waahhh people have favorites!
>>
>>161353621
That's not what he said, I think you lack reading comprehension.
>>
>>161353637
Stop deluding yourself
>>
>>161353493
Speaking of Piccolo
>Piccolo will defeat the other Namekians from the U6 team
>He will be known as the strongest Namekian in the Multiverse
>Piccolo will also ring out some fodder, who are still among the top fighters in their own universes, along the way
Feels good to not be a manletfag. It's time for the dose.
>>
>>161351932
The way Goku sued it in this episode was much better than what Vegeta did in the manga. Goku used this to pace himself and hold back, Vegeta used this only for stamina issues against an opponent with no gimmicks when he should have trained on Blue and there was nothing sneaky about it.
>>
>>161353660
Oh the irony.
>>
>>161351932
>gave goku vegetas god-blue technique from the manga
You do remember what happens to him after that? He jobs against fused Zamasu and Goku once again surpass him with SS Blue full power. At least the switch technique was useful against Dyspo.
>>
>>161353571
SSJB eats up significantly more energy than SSJG, and they're saving Blue for when it's absolutely necessary. No point in using your trump card on trash mobs if it means you can't use it against the top tiers like Jiren or Hit.
>>
>>161354060
Except they already used Blue a bunch of times already. I don't mind the anime taking the SSG thing from the manga but they could at least be consistent about it.

It's like some random Toei guy read the manga for the first time 2 weeks ago and insisted they include it despite it being contradictory to how Blue was used in the past of the anime.
>>
>>161354117
SSB isn't like that manga where activating it is the most taxing thing to do. Keeping it up is. So Goku and Vegeta using Blue in short bursts doesn't matter much
>>
>>161354060
But back in Ressurection F Goku's fight with Freeza was all about him outlasting his foe who ran out of stamina first.
Guess there have been some retcons since then.
>>
>>161354202
>SSB eats up a lot of energy
>Golden Frieza used to eat even more

It's not that hard.
>>
>>161354201
Yeah I know that, but in the anime they've been using Blue constantly (especially in the Zamasu arc) so tacking on the stamina excuse feels really weak now.
>>
>>161354254
I think they were a lot more desperate with Zamasu since he was stronger and went full out each time they went back to fight, whereas Goku/Vegeta are so broken now that they barely have to try anymore. And they used to job anyway after using the form for a prolonged time, like Vegeta getting dominated by Hit after using Blue on Cabba, or Goku getting shot by Sorbet after going all out against Frieza. Besides, Characters bullshitting and not going full power or even half power (and then paying for that) has been a consistent theme since Z.

But then it could be just bad writing, I mean it IS Dragonball
>>
>>161351932
He's bad.
>>
>>161354202
>>161354238
The brighter a star burns the faster it's light fades.
>>
>>161353493
I want this
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.