[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Toriyama allow Goku to marry Chichi? He was supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1369430897918.jpg (74KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
1369430897918.jpg
74KB, 500x643px
Why did Toriyama allow Goku to marry Chichi? He was supposed to be with Bulma forever. Fuck Vegeta.
>>
People that ship Goku with Bulma are like Narusaku shippers

literally no chemistry besides them being the first male and female on screen
>>
>>161322994
>Because he'd rather do retarded crackships other than ones that make sense. Look at them. Krillin and 18 is crazy and it's the most sane pairing he's ever done.
>>
>>161322994
How would goku cuck vegeta then?
>>
>>161324008
As always, just by being stronger.
>>
>>161322994
Because he didn't like Chi Chi and wanted to force himself to use her, and he figured that making her marry the main character would do that.
>>
chichi was a fighter and he at one point planned gohan to be a fighter to replace his dad. things panned out differently of course
>>
goku is clinically retarded, who survives due to chance and genetic luck

bulma can canonically create a time machine without her fathers help

these two could not possibly be more different, there's no way they could make each other happy
>>
>>161322994

>2017
>Some people don't know why Toriyama married Goku with Chichi.

You could known the answer to that question if you just lurk more.
>>
>Bulma and Goku
>Chichi and Vegeta
>Launch and Yamcha

LETS GET CRAZY
>>
>>161324128
>Lul lurk moar I'm so funny guise
Lurk what? Until recently there was nothing but shitposting. So what would this anon lurk?
>>
Vegeta was a better character that fit the mold of Bulmas taste in men the "strong badass badboy" type that would be dependable faithful and be around. Plus a same level mind(intelligence) and attitude. And Vegeta fit that.

Plus when Bulma is looking to fuck Vegeta is "home" to do it.
>>
Realistically speaking, how would Goku and Bulma kids turn out?
>>
I'm guessing none of you have watched dragon ball?
>>
>>161324386
Someone post the Namek page.
>>
>>161324322
>Bulma + Goku
>Chi Chi + Vegeta
>Tenshinhan + (Blonde) Lunch / (Blue) Lunch + Yamcha
>Puar + Chaozu
>>
>>161324420
Geniuses who can fight.
>>
>>161324420
A rich Goten and a competent Gohan
>>
>>161323912
>literally no chemistry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHU8MhlrwoM

There are people who skip the best series, Dragon Ball, but who watch GT and Super. Breaks my head to think about such shit taste and self-induced torture.

Like why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>161324420
like /fitlit/
>>
>>161326761
70% of our fanbase unfortunately is Zbabbies. They don't know that Goku is her best friend. They don't know about anything before Vegeta.
>>
When was the last time Yamcha was relevant or remotely useful?
>>
>>161329487
>implying Yamcha has ever been useful to begin with.
>>
>>161322994
No, Goku and Bulma are more like brother and sister rather than lovers, even though Bulma did seem to have slight regrets for not going after Goku before Chichi nabbed him.
>>
>>161324420
Literally Trunks. Goku and Vegeta have no redeemable traits outside of power level and being Saiyans. A Gohan that's not a study/wage cuck is literally just Trunks. Kid Trunks is shit, sure, but the final product is all that matters.
>>
>>161324540
Puar and Chaozu sound cute but Oolong will always be the OTP with Puar

They're both shapeshifters I think they even went to the same school or some shit
>>
>>161324420
Future Gohan
>>
>>161328408
Dude, there's like 15 episodes of Z before Vegeta even shows up lmao
>>
>>161323912
Bulma says it twice in the series (one in DB and another in DBZ) that she could have fallen for Goku. If you want to look the episodes up, it's
DB: when Goku comes to the Tenkaichi Budokai after the timeskip
DBZ: in Namek, when Gohan/Kuririn leave to look for the Dragon Balls (right after Goku arrives and saves them)
>>
>>161324067
>Because he didn't like Chi Chi and wanted to force himself to use her
Why
>>
File: Goku-Arale-Chan1.png (280KB, 630x504px) Image search: [Google]
Goku-Arale-Chan1.png
280KB, 630x504px
>>161322994
The best couple with Goku is obviously this. Shame she doesn't age though.
>>
>>161332232
She can if she wants to, there was an entire issue about the Doctor giving her a machine that can age her up.
>>
>>161322994
Considering what Toriyama has said about Goku's love life, Bulma got lucky, and bagged one of the only saiyans that actually understands the concept of family.
>>
>>161332853
Imagine how powerful their kid would be, man.
>>
>>161330295
What's your point?
>>
>>161322994
>Fuck Vegeta
Don't worry, Bulma did.
>>
Because Toriyama loves breaking what people wanted to/thought would happen.
>>
>>161332931
To be fair, that only really happened because he was constantly getting screwed over through sheer karma. Vegeta only really accepted the idea of a family once he realized he will never be the best at fighting. If he beat Goku even ONCE, he probably would've went back to being an evil douche.
>>
>>161323912
>literally no chemistry

Thats how you know people didnt watch the original Dragon ball. You people have no idea. Bulma would have ended up with Goku if it wasnt for Yamcha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGliMSXRdY
>>
File: b_1_q_0_p_0 (1).jpg (33KB, 480x401px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0 (1).jpg
33KB, 480x401px
>>
File: 0202.5-018.jpg (315KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0202.5-018.jpg
315KB, 1066x1600px
>>161336072
I think Bulma x Goku is cool, but this is no different than Bulma just going gaga over seeing her childhood friend is a hunk now. I don't think this means she actually wants to start a relationship with him, it's her reaction everytime she sees an attractive guy.

I think a bigger sway towards BulmaxGoku is how Future Bulma viewed him. Like she had an idealized view of him, but this could still just be about friends reminiscing.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.