[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GT > Super You all have shittaste.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

GT > Super

You all have shittaste.
>>
Bwahahahahahahahahaha, in what universe can GT even be compared to Super BWAHAHAHAHA! GT is literally one of the worst anime to have ever existed! I know school is starting back up soon sweetie and that you're scared and frustrated about going into the 4th Grade but please stop making a fool of yourself and get of this website before mommy and daddy catch you.
>>
>>161320285
But he's right. GT was shit but at least it tried new things, Super is just an endless rehash of nostalgia driven garbage and incredibly lazy new "forms." They brought back Frieza because he was the most popular villain, made a whole bunch of "new" characters that are just knock-offs of old ones, brought back future Trunks because he was popular, ect. Super lacks any sort of originality and is so creatively bankrupt that it retroactively makes the entire franchise worse.
>>
>>161320581
>samefag
i also don't listen to the opinions of babies so please go to bed sweetie
>>
File: moron.png (667B, 72x45px)
moron.png
667B, 72x45px
>>161320936
You're not very smart, are you?
>>
>>161321128
I know your tricks samefag
>>
>>161321128
Umm there were 4 posts, not 3 (3 replies + 1 op) and 3 posters so sanefaggihg was possible.
Learn to count
>>
>>161321279
If you think I can be bothered to change my IP to shitpost about Dragon Ball Super then you are way overestimating how much effort I'm willing to put into this.

Tell me how Super is better anon - oh wait, you can't.
>>161321304
For samefagging to be true >>161320285 and >>161320936 would have to be different people, but they're not.

But hey, let's say I am samefagging. So what? You still haven't said it what way OP is wrong, or my own post.
>>
>>161320936
You don't seem to listen to the opinion of anyone but your own mate.
>>
the show was rushed and canceled after 64 episodes. How can be superior to super anon?
>>
Kill la Kill > GT
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.