[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toppo thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: is it bigger.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
is it bigger.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
Guys, don't you think that Toppo's ass got bigger in the last two episodes? I'm kinda worried about him!
>>
>>161309046
The THICCer the better.
>>
I love Toppo and his justice BRAP
>>
>>161309046
Don't be worried anon!
>>
>>161309046
Toppo is sexy
>>
Toppo sucks
>>
>>161309046
How do find Toppo attractive? He's a guy, he's fat, he has a wreath for a mustache, and he's a fucking furry.
>>
File: 5801845204_359f4065cc_o.png (118KB, 394x307px) Image search: [Google]
5801845204_359f4065cc_o.png
118KB, 394x307px
Not as big as Pan's
>>
O MY JUSTICE NEN
>>
>>161309046
>tumblr feminist-chan doesn't even have a neck
Isn't toei supposed to be the richest studio in Japan?
>>
>>161309046
his ass cheeks are actually tumors
>>
Shut the FUCK up
>>
Why does every snapshot of DBS I see look like absolute garbage. Fucking horrible lining and pastel colours.
>>
Why is there a million DBS threads up right now? Did I miss something?
>>
>>161309046
I think it's the same. Just more QUALITY.
>>
File: IMG_5950.jpg (127KB, 1280x1822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5950.jpg
127KB, 1280x1822px
Whatever this form actually is, from the looks of things Toriyama (or Toyotaro) based this form on Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛)/” "fiery-eyes golden-gaze" from Journey to the West (A form that Son Wukong uses, who was the basis for Goku's character)The Houyan Jinjing was a form that covered Wukongs eyes in stinging smoke, but allowed him to see every kind of evil, no matter how hidden.This is a HUGE connection to the poster that said "the work of the gods ends here!" because, as most people have already realised (including Goku according to the poster) the Grand Priest (or Zeno) is likely evil, and so is the whole Godly system. All they do is take away and destroy. If that isn't evil then Idk what is. Gohan already realised this, but Goku will likely realise this too, leading to this new form (which explains the poster)And remember, Wukongs eyes become shrouded in SMOKE. What colour is smoke?? gray. Just like Jiren the ayyy. The only thing that changes about Goku's appearance in this form? His smokey grey eyes.

Tl;dr:Goku's new form is based on Journey to the West, when the main character Sun Wukong can cover fill his eyes with smoke that allows him to see hidden evil.
>>
>>161315798
Because that's what it looks like 95% of the time.
>>161315236
DBS is a guaranteed monkeymaker for them so they don't even bother putting in any effort beyond the minimal. The last 3 epidoses since 100 all had poor ratings though so one could hope it sparks a change long-term, it's a slim hope though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.