[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he deserve it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3

File: squeala.jpg (43KB, 680x500px) Image search: [Google]
squeala.jpg
43KB, 680x500px
Did he deserve it?
>>
>>161284422
Yup
>>
>>161284422
nah, the humans did literally everything wrong
fuck em
>>
>>161284422
Yes.
>>
>>161284567
The moral of the story is that everyone's a cunt. Kind of like real life.
>>
>>161284422
Obviously not, it was barbaric overkill and the best solution would've just been a public execution with a more humane method of killing him
>>
>>161284422
Let's go rebel against the only ones who are capable of ruling this fucked up world.
Oh, and let's turn their children into slaves without knowing of the consequences of improper rearing. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>161284622
acceptable
>>
>Non powerful humans lose war against more powerful humans
>They are the slave of any other human even if they didn't have any blame on the wars and are demonized.
>They are obligated to pay respect to their "superior" which are just the same kind of people but without the power.
>They get tired of being used as slave so they rebel.
>They ultimately fail standing their ground.
>then they are punished by death or eternal punishment.

Yeah I guess the nazis deserved it.
>>
>>161284567
>humans
Cantus users aren't humans. Queerats are the evolution of what we call humans.
>>
>>161284876
They were not opressed though.
Cantus users mutated them so they can install the Death Feedback without the risk of being killed by non-cantus users.
Then, they let them go on their way and lived their life the way they want - just don't pose a risk to the balance of the world.
>>
>>161284994
>can't even evolve from humans properly
told ya
>>
I might have missed it, how did Maria's child slaughter Kiromaru's tribe without dying from death feedback?
>>
>>161285653
He took away their weapons and armor.
>>
>>161285653

Plotholes. Same reason death feedback prevented them from doing anything long range.
>>
>>161285746
>Plotholes
Only if you are retarded.
>>
>>161284994

That's not really true. Both are "humans", it's just Cantus users got a mutation that gave them abilities, while the rats got a mutation that made them shit.
>>
>>161286579
>got a mutation that made them shit
Cantus users made them like that so they could kill them
>>
>>161286666
Actually, cantus users could kill them anytime they want. How else could they win the war?

The mutated them so they could install the death feedback on every cantus users without it backfiring on them
>>
>>161284422
This >>161284694.
That being said, Squealer immediately resorted to massacring civilians with the end goal of outright genocide. If he hadn't immediately turned the conflict into a war of extermination, the Cantus users may not have retaliated in kind. He would have held the moral high ground if he had at least attempted negotiation so that the queerats would be recognized as equals, particularly since he had the minoshiro to prove it. And if that had fallen through, then declaring war would be justified. Very few Cantus users could offer resistance anyways, so from there it would be easier to negotiate a treaty without resorting to butchery.
>>
>>161287621
A single PKer can kill their entire species. genocide was the correct and only choice
>>
>>161286666
From what I got, death feedback seems to activate from guilt of killing a fellow "human," therefore PKs forced non-PKs to mutate into subhuman rats they could freely kill them. I wonder if Saki and Mamoru fucked themselves at the end by learning that the rats are actually humans and will now feel guilt from killing them, there were reasons why researching them was prohibited after all.
>>
>>161287710
Attempting genocide will garner a response in kind. The only reason the queerats survived was because of Saki.
>>
Squeeler did nothing wrong. The je- I mean the Cantus users were oppressing the true humans and he just wanted to save his race from that horrible inhumane treatment. To begin with - most of the cantus users are okay with slaughtering their own children so they're better off dead.
>>
>>161284422
No he was objectively the moral good guy. The humans dicked up.
>>
>>161287895
It was outright showed that the humans were forced into it or they would risk destroying the world. Also, he is the only one complaining. Kiomaru has no qualms over an alliance with the humans
>>
>>161284876
back to oven, slomo
>>
>>161287981
If you have to slaughter your children and enslave humans to exist in a pathetic and eternally dangerous state, maybe it's time to just hang it up and end it. What is the downside to them just saying "we tried our best but it aint working, no one have any more children?"
>>
>>161287781
It doesn't matter if the rats are human or not since its all handwaved at the end and society goes back to being the exact same.
>Ehhhh the rats are human?!!!
>Nah, probably not.

Saki also kills squealer at the end so her death feedback doesn't work on him. It would've been a good end if she kills squealer but dies.
>>
>>161287895
>To begin with - most of the cantus users are okay with slaughtering their own children
They're brainwashed and have their memories altered.
>>161287981
On the other hand, more often than not, the monsters are of their own creation.

Really, the best solution would have been to genetically engineer children so that Cantus is no longer present in the human genome. Unfortunately, they don't have that technology anymore.
>>
>>161288096
They won't do that because the current system is working.

>>161288155
They have that and it's the sentient library. The problem is that if they removed the Cantus genome, they would be killed by all the fucked up things lurking in the woods

They really should have never won the war
>>
>>161288155
>Really, the best solution would have been to genetically engineer children so that Cantus is no longer present in the human genome. Unfortunately, they don't have that technology anymore.

There are already humans without Cantus, they're called queer rats and they're enslaving them.
>>
>>161288155
>Unfortunately, they don't have that technology anymore.
Only because the dumb fuck humans regressed to a primitive state, they had the knowledge in the form of living library but they just didn't do anything. PKers should all be gassed.
>>
>>161288098
They're not literally human, they're descendants of humans.
And since Saki is now the head of the Ethics Committee, she is going to change society, especially since she was so opposed to the notion of a society who fears its children to the point of erasing them.
>>
>>161288298
Saki is a passive cunt she's not gonna do shit
>>
>>161288298
>she is going to change society, especially since she was so opposed to the notion of a society who fears its children to the point of erasing them
Hehehe, yeah
And the arrival of an Akuma would beat some commonsense back to her
>>
>>161288298
>they're descendants of humans.
Rats are literally humans, PKes are are the mutated subhumans.
>>
>>161284709
He knew exactly what would happen, that was the plan
>>
>>161288298
you talk like reddit
>>
>>161284709
The world was only fucked up because of the humans and will continue to get fucked up because of their power leakage. Rats were doing just fine, Squealer was the the world a greater favour.
>>
>>161288446
Saki never even knew why the council routinely kills children. No way would Squeeler know about the fucked up stuff that the humans were forced to do
>>
>>161288551
Squealer would know since before the cats, the rats used to do the killing. He's the leader and he would have that kind of information.
>>
>>161288244
>they would be killed by all the fucked up things lurking in the woods
They really only need better technology to defend against it.
>>161288270
They only need to give them free reign (which for the most part, they already do), and acknowledge them as equals.
>>
>>161288298
>They're not literally human, they're descendants of humans.

If a human and a rat copulate and birth non-sterile descendents, the rats are human.
>>
>>161288607
Are you suggesting that Squealer is hundreds of years old?
>>
File: worse than death.jpg (209KB, 1012x750px) Image search: [Google]
worse than death.jpg
209KB, 1012x750px
>>161288519
>Squealer was the the world a greater favour.
If Squealer was going for genocide of Cantus users, sure. He would be able to restore the Earth back to normal

But dude, have you forgotten how he raided the nursery to take their children?
Nigger is a fascist dictator, not a hero
>>
>>161288702
>But dude, have you forgotten how he raided the nursery to take their children?

He was just securing his nukes. He needed the weapons to against the PKers.
>>
>>161288752
Yes, and he is doing it by training them to kill. Aka the exact same thing that brought the Akuma to existence.
>>
>>161288702
>fascist
>bad
>>
>>161288638
Except that's not what happened. A distinct species was produced by genetic modification of human DNA. That being said, if humans and queerats could cross-reproduce, then that queerats are literally human would be more true.
>>
>>161284422
>wanting to purge the earth of dangerous uncontrolled psykers
True hero, deserved a palace.
>>
>>161288298

Saki literally said in the end that she finally understood why children were killed.
>>
>>161288270
For being scientists, they weren't really that smart. Implementing stuff like death feedback was such a dumb idea, it's like taking away guns from law enforcers, now no one can step up to defend when shit goes south. A better solution would've been power limiters that can be unlocked by certified people, based on criteria like age, personality, education, control, etc.
>>
Squeeler was the ultimate result of what Cantus users did to non-Cantus users. Genocide was the only option that would truly free the Querats(humans).

Cantusfags then once again showed how fucked up they were by literally punishing him to eternal torture and struggle. Fuck them.
>>
>forced to live in a small protective bubble
>live in an unchanging, regressing society
>no memories of your own, brainwashed from birth
>outside world is a barren hellish wasteland due to our own power leakage
>5% chance of turning into a karma demon and killing myself
>20% chance of never gaining powers and slaughtered
>50% chance of dieing to a mutated cat thing

Why do people support the PKers again? Squealer should've won.
>>
>>161289034
Because the people you described are victims of their oppressive government, and Squealer wanted to genocide them unconditionally.
>>
>>161288865
Or secretly implement a genome that takes over the PK mutation.

Just like those mosquito that were made to breed less females or something like that.
>>
>>161288865
I'd imagine they were so desperate to maintain their cantus that that they were willing to try anything that mitigated the risk without eliminating it entirely. Genetic alteration to remove cantus would have been by far the most humane and practical means.
>>
Was it ever explained why everybody was acting gay when they were teen-agers and then completely forgot that they were gay and started making out with men?

Could it be that they were just attention-seeking faggots?
>>
>>161289442
It was explained in-depth actually, I just don't remember. I think it was something to do with relieving anxiety or something like that?
>>
>>161289442
Bonbos display homosexual behavior frequently. Humans adopted this in order to attempt to replace violent reactions to stress with sexual ones.
>>
Squealer did nothing wrong
>>
>>161288098
>Saki also kills squealer at the end so her death feedback doesn't work on him.
Oh, you're right. We've seen that death feedback from killing a "human" is not just genetically hardcoded though, eg. Maria's child, so it's partly conditioned by the brainwashing program during their youth. That could mean that if Saki pushes her #RatLivesMatter agenda carelessly, the next generation could have death feedback activated on killing rats too.
>>
>>161289512
>>161289512

But why specifically homosexual? They had crushes with saki and marie had a crush for beta guy.

But after shun becomes a karmic demon suddenly everybody becomes heterosexual again and start making out left and right.
>>
You fags are all neglecting to realize that as soon as one of the kids Squealer kidnapped turned into a demon (which is far more likely than normal due to their violent upbringing), he would have doomed his entire plan.
>>
>>161289586
They want them to have sex as often as possible to relieve stress since teenagers are not emotionally mature yet, but they don't want teenage pregnancies to happen accidentally, which is a certainty from how much sex they're conditioned to have.
>>
>>161289613
It isn't just because of the upbringing but the lack of education, brainwashing, and power sealing abilities.
>>
>>161289586
Bonbos are bisexual and not monogamous, so I imagine they were just following the pattern.
>>
I still don't understand the first scene of this entire show.
Was the whole thing about sealing the cantus just a symbolic ritual to make children behave a certain way or did they actually seal the cantus

Maybe i have to rewatch, it's been years
>>
>>161289983
It was hypnotism. They do some weird shit to children so that they can't use PK against other PK'ers
>>
>>161289983
I always thought the whole thing was to seal their unconscious emotions so they can be leaked outside the barrier. But I'm probably wrong.
>>
>>161289682
I wonder if someone at some point looked back and realized that they were hard-wiring their species to become sex-crazed teenagers yearning for homosex. Someone must've told them it was a bad idea at some point.
>>
Why was this show so cool, bros? We need more anime like it.
>>
>>161290148
Everyone in their society was brainwashed into thinking "nothing's wrong, that's just how it is lol". The only ones who noticed something is amiss were Saki and friends, and that's only because they were allowed to have those thoughts.
>>
>>161290289
Nobody understood what the fuck was going on for the entire show, but then they actually remembered to actually explain the plot towards the end. And turns out that the plot was actually good. Main girl was cute and competent at the same time, and the rest of the cast was interesting and multi-dimensional.

Plus it had homosex and overpowered ESP with no limits.

>>161290317
I meant back when they were still doing all the genetic engineering on cantus-users.
>>
File: 1499622632772.jpg (55KB, 720x665px) Image search: [Google]
1499622632772.jpg
55KB, 720x665px
>>161290289
Really was a nice show, completely different from all the shit we usually get
and the yuri, can never go wrong with it
>>
>>161290317
>"Dude gay people are ok"
>"Yeah! they are not doing anything to harm society"
>"Hey, I know lets hardwire every kid to become a raging faggot as soon as they are about to hit puberty so they have tons of scissors and sticking their dick into 1 different poophole every week"

Purity temple monks confirmed for SJW niggers.
>>
>>161290472
Or fujoshits
>>
>adventure far out into a hellish wasteland for a small powder that may or may not kill the fiend and can only be used once

Surely there was an easier way. Just have kikumaru slash her throat jesus man or rush her and inject her with poison.
>>
>>161290411
Faggotry reduced the incidence of Fiends. Simple as that.
>>
>>161288879
I guess that's what you get for going against gods.
>>
>>161290582
Good luck getting close enough. That being said, if Kiromaru had attacked her earlier, and she killed him, death feedback would have killed her anyways.
>>
>>161289983
The first scene was cantus usage.
If you are talking about the ritual then it was purely hypnotic stuff to make them believe their powers are sealed thus being able to 'seal' them in the future if the need arises.
>>
>>161285033
Yeah, the "balance of the world" being the gifted genetically mutating the non-gifted and forcing them to live as rat slaves.
>>
humans should've spend those of hundreds of years discovering new methods of dealing with fiends, instead of culling 90% of their children in the case of a bad egg
>>
>>161290681
Dude kiromaru was already scared of the normal gods, do you think that he would just go 1v1 vs the thing that they thought was an ogre?

Koromaru only sacrificed himself because he knew that it meant that he could kill Maria's daughter.

>>161290687
That first scene were Elliot went batshit crazy and killed everybody hooked me up instantly.

I also loved the scene were the king killed everybody that stoped clapping, I wish that they could have shown us more details about that.
>>
>>161290582
They were desperate for any solution and didn't really know what she was until the very last moment. Then again, Kiroumaru could've lived at the end if they had him kill her directly instead of betting on feedback, she would've died either way.
>>
>>161290837

It was pretty dumb, they showed how they were able to kill by just looking trough a mirror.

Just kill Squaler's soldiers and let kuromaru kill Marie's kid since on 1v1 a giant bara rat could never lose against a defenseless teenage girl.
>>
>>161290766
Who says they still weren't looking into the matter? There was more than one community after all.
>>
>>161290928
>giant bara rat
I shouldn't have laughed.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.