[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"My Stand can explode things with a single touch!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: Doggo is Unbreakable.png (130KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
Doggo is Unbreakable.png
130KB, 728x545px
>"My Stand can explode things with a single touch!"
>"Also, it can detach a small tank from its hand that will follow you anywhere, and will also blow you up!"
>"Also, it can rewind time if anyone ever asks my wife's son about my true identity!"
>"Actually, they don't even NEED to find my true identity! I can literally take a random person on the street and blow them up, and that'll ALSO send me back in time, somehow!"
>"Also, it has a storage compartment in its abs, just in case I find a plant-sized Stand user who will do what I say whose Stand complements mine!"
>"Also- oh fuck, I lost"

How do you bullshit THIS hard and still get your ass kicked?
>>
>>161282380
Kira was stupid. Unbelievably stupid.
>>
To be honest I thought he was a fine villain until the whole time rewind bullshit came into play.
>>
>>161282380
>"My Stand just works!"
A lot of JoJo villains have bullshit powers.
>>
>>161282380
To be fair his stand's actual combat ability wasn't better than dedicated punch ghosts, and he was easy to trick.

Also please remember the one who actually defeated him was a time stopping demigod. If Jotaro hadn't been there Kira wouldn't have lost.
>>
File: priscilla.jpg (58KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
priscilla.jpg
58KB, 500x351px
Was jojo your first battle shounen, anon?
>>
>>161282380
>>"Actually, they don't even NEED to find my true identity! I can literally take a random person on the street and blow them up, and that'll ALSO send me back in time, somehow!"
he told the woman about himself, so she became eligible for bites the dust, which rewinds time on its first use before becoming automatic

anyway one of the overarching themes of part 4 is that having a bullshit powerful stand doesn't mean anything if you can't use it well. it was araki's answer to power creep and powerlevel faggotry in general.
>>
>>161283025
But BTD gets disabled if HE tells them about his identity. That's why he didn't go back in time when Josuke heard him say his real name.
>>
>>161282380
The only reason he lost is because he's extremely autistic, even by JoJo standards.
>>
>>161283258
No. Bites the Dust only triggers automatically when the person it's active in is questioned or tries to tell someone about Kira. It was still active after he said his name, and he had to manually disable it to protect himself against Josuke.
>>
>>161282380
Tell me a series with more asspulls than Jojo
>>
>>161283508
Then who did he put it in when he talked to the nurse? If it was the nurse, then why didn't Hayato blow up when he told him his identity? If it was himself, then why doesn't he just keep it in himself 24/7, and just say his own name to anyone who even remotely threatens him?
>>
>>161283651
>If it was the nurse, then why didn't Hayato blow up when he told him his identity?
What are you talking about? The nurse didn't explode. He can't put it in himself, it only works on people who don't have stands.
>>
File: 1489229747419.jpg (51KB, 720x811px) Image search: [Google]
1489229747419.jpg
51KB, 720x811px
>>161282380
The theme of the Stand wasn't explosions, it was around murder without getting caught.
>>
File: cats.png (762KB, 779x442px) Image search: [Google]
cats.png
762KB, 779x442px
>>161283722
I watched the scene again, and you're right. Guess I remembered it wrong. But why does he even need to trigger it; why doesn't it just automatically rewind time like it did every other time?

>>161283786
Then what was the plant compartment in his torso for? Do all Stands have that?
>>
File: revy.jpg (78KB, 855x720px) Image search: [Google]
revy.jpg
78KB, 855x720px
>>161282663
There was a faggot a day or two ago who was trying to explain how the fuck The World stops time. I have never been more disgusted in my life.
>>
>>161284037
>why doesn't it just automatically rewind time like it did every other time?
Because the first usage is manual and it only becomes automatic after that. The first time he used it was when Hayato confronted him and got exploded, but then Kira gained Bites the Dust and applied it to Hayato before he actually died.
>>
File: yare yare daze my nigga.png (116KB, 242x252px) Image search: [Google]
yare yare daze my nigga.png
116KB, 242x252px
>>161284111
I was just saying; The World stops time by moving at infinite speed. Therefore, any object it touches should gain infinite energy and destroy the entire galaxy. That's how physics works, and if Jojo's fights are going to be based on powers with complex rulesets, then the rulesets should make logical sense. Like a good way it could work is by having it so that anything Dio/The World touches instantly comes out of timestop until the entire timestop ends. Then, instead of infinite speed, The World could be explained as temporarily moving Dio to a parallel universe of stopped time, and anything he touches then phases from the original universe into the one he's currently in. It's not a big deal to complain if I have an easy solution.
>>
>>161284111
That's the infinite speed faggot
>>
>>161284678
>>161284692

That faggot, exactly.
>>
>>161284209
Actually what happened is that Hayato WAS dead. Kira hit him on the head with his stand and he was hiding the body and freaking out. When he gained Bites the Dust, it auto rewinded time one hour and implanted itself into Hayato, who was now alive.
>>
>>161284678
Actually he moves in a superior dimension of the time.

Imagine a straight line, when he uses the world create a line over the first line, unafectcting this one, preventing to be under the laws of the universe.
>>
>>161284678
or ya know
he just stops time
>>
File: DiavoloFear.jpg (68KB, 401x417px) Image search: [Google]
DiavoloFear.jpg
68KB, 401x417px
>>161282380
I don't mind the Arrow and all, but holy shit

why is it that they never do it from the get go?

> stab yourself with the arrow and become a Stand user
> stab yourself again and get an instant power-up
>>
>>161286837
If you're not careful it could result in your stand becoming too powerful and then killing you.

Of course this never happens to the villains because of their endless CONVICTION
>>
>>161287714
Source?
>>
>>161288864
His head canon
>>
>>161288864
Fresh out of anon's ass
>>
File: ftl.png (143KB, 422x695px) Image search: [Google]
ftl.png
143KB, 422x695px
>>161284692
>>161284825
Star Platinum works the exact same way, niggers. He's said to be FTL, but do you ever see him reach that speed? No, of course not. Nothing is faster than light. Nothing besides infinity, that is. Star Platinum is stated to have infinite speed, but because that's never shown, it can only be concluded that SP only moves that fast when time is stopped.
>>
>>161291345
>Nothing is faster than light. Nothing besides infinity, that is.
Stop making shit up.
Additionally:
>Infinite speed
Stop dividing by zero you muppet
>>
>>161291345
>Goku is faster than time
>you can't see time
We can see goku, but we can only see up to 200mph
>>
>>161291345
>Has it ever been shown

When he punches

>Why can you see it

Because anime. Fucking retard

Do you prefer they show every fight as a blurry mess or what? Or maybe just two autistic adults posing against each other because normally people cant see Stand
>>
>>161291834
How does he not kill anyone? Why isn't Steely Dan a pile of ground beef? How did he not decapitate Rubber Soul with the first punch? Why couldn't he flatten that steamroller in a fraction of a second?
>>
>>161291345
Of course you do.
Fiction can have things that are faster than light.
Silver Chariot literally outruns light within the damn series.
>>
>>161283025
>the target must know his identity
>time must rewind to a set moment
>from that point on, any revealing of his identity by the target leads to cat-eye-racks in anyone told and eventual time rewinding

Now if Ariaki wanted to be INCREDIBLY cruel to Kira, he could have had the time rewind happen, but only revert to the few seconds earlier when he told the woman his identity, thus sticking him in an eternal couple second long loop of him being killed by the diamonds-are-unbreakables before he gave up and just accepted his death.

Only to end up in the alleyway.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.