[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normal guy mc who is bullied >becomes the strongest through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: apachai death god.jpg (46KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
apachai death god.jpg
46KB, 720x480px
>normal guy mc who is bullied
>becomes the strongest through hard work, not luck or having a latent superpower
>just the right amount of tension with his crush, who he eventually marries
>good mix of action and comedy
>the action is well paced and usually fights only take 1 or 2 episodes, tops
>some fanservice without going overboard with it

Is History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi the perfect shonen?
>>
>>161254758
>some fanservice without going overboard with it
>MC's crush wears a skintight bodysuit nearly all the time
>his weapons trainer with the crazy eyebrows has a habit of going nude
>not going overboard with the fanservice
>>
>>161255175
she only goes nude in the ovas really

the closest she gets in the actual show is wearing a loincloth
>>
>>161255217
Oh right, I was thinking of the manga.
>>
>>161254758
>>some fanservice without going overboard with it

I assume you only watched the anime? If so, then yeah, Kenichi is pretty great at the beginning. Kenichi himself was a bit of a wet blanket but he got better eventually.
>>
>>161255254
Yeah, in the manga Miu ended up losing her clothes so damn much her fighting bottomless became boring as fuck.
>>
>>161257406
That never became boring for me, but even I was left thinking "damn, she sure loses her clothes a lot, not that I mind".
>>
>>161257435
By the time they fought the guy in the demon mask I felt nothing for her.

I'm glad the manga got axed before the author could do the same to Shigure, because damn he was trying.
>>
>>161254758
In real life all harder.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.