[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rushed as fuck last arc, but overall really enjoyable. Is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Rushed as fuck last arc, but overall really enjoyable.

Is the manga worth checking out?
>>
>>161250368
>Rushed as fuck last arc,
you mean the entire last HALF being literally shitty, anime-original content?

>Is the manga worth checking out?
Yes. It's way better and doesn't turn into a snorefest. Last time I checked, it was still ongoing.
>>
>>161250368
The manga will make you wish BRAVERY PUNCH was the canon ending.

>>161250489
You don't know abouts bullshit physics, don't you?
>>
>>161250368
>Hype up her mother the entire series
NAA SHE AINT RELEVANT AND NEVER SHOWS UP

eh
>>
>>161250368
Yes.

>>161250489
>you mean the entire last HALF being literally shitty, anime-original content?
episodes 1-36 were all from the manga almost 1-1. It was the last third, and it wasn't even that bad until the last few episodes.
>I checked, it was still ongoing.
It ended four years ago
>>
Both the anime and the manga went to shit during the Arachne arc.
>>
>>161250643
Why does everyone hate the ending? I liked it.

>>161250664
Is her mother even alive?
>>
File: Eruka_Frog_Profile.png (537KB, 1179x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Eruka_Frog_Profile.png
537KB, 1179x1005px
Eruka a qt
>>
>>161252910
I don't like how she got shafted in the manga. Same with Medusa.
>>
>>161250368
Yes, very much, though the ending was also fucked in the manga too.
>>
>>161252666
Honestly Satan I thought the manga's Arachne Arc was pretty fucking hype and I loved how Medusa was able to play the main cast.
>>
>>161253289
Medusa had a reasonably big presence in the manga up until Crona committed matricides for someone that was no longer the main antagonist.
>>
>>161250368
it depends do you like black star because at the end he is so op that he solo kill like 3 big baddies alone and that is the only interesting thing in the manga
>>
>>161252707
The ending is very good, I'm glad you liked it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.