[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>have magic eyes
>can't tell that the count poisoned her father

What a useless slut Yumina Urnea Belfast is
>>
The whole anime sucks
>>
>>161248436
Nah it's a fun harem if you have nothing better to watch
>>
File: 1502226579801.webm (677KB, 558x568px) Image search: [Google]
1502226579801.webm
677KB, 558x568px
>>161248436
Maybe you just have bad taste.
>>
>>161245878
This is such a mediocre piece of waste. I get conniptions thinking millions were wasted to produce this vast space of empty space.

And that mary sue mc is the worst his abilities are practically god like there's so much he could with those insane abilities like bring forth industrial revolution to that petty kingdom but he chooses not to. Instead he chooses ice cream.
>>
>>161249324
You must be clearly insane if not want to choose the Divine satisfaction that is ice cream over some industrial revolution.
>>
>>161248436
i like it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>161249324
An industrial revolution can only exist after the abolition of slavery, the legality of slavery hasn't been established from what I know but slavery existed is pretty much all medieval kingdoms so there's no reason to believe it doesn't exist there. Also why care about bringing an industrial revolution when you live in an idealized medieval world with magic and lolis?
>>
>>161248436
Your whole comment sucks and so does your life
>>
>>161249731
Why would the continuation of slavery in any way inhibit an industrial revolution? A lot of nations still used them (i.e. US) during the revolution.
>>
>>161249324
>bring forth industrial revolution to that petty kingdom

I fully agree, but I guess retarded otaku would find that boring because not enough opportunities for pandering. Personally, I would find it fascinating watching the implications of a medieval-like kingdom getting fast forwarded to modern technology. But until the nips decide to try stepping outside the box, I'll just have to keep watching this video on loop to sate my tastes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QL_uG2GSZo
>>
>>161250108
Not quite, only the North which didn't have slavery as much as the South was industrialized and the reason is that mechanical labor is in direct competition with human labor and that would decrease the value of your slaves, lack of industrialization isn't about knowledge, the ancient greeks had a basic steam engine, it's about economic freedom both in freedom of labor no slavery or serfom and in freedom of trade where there aren't a bunch of laws (usually religious) that discourage or make certain trading activities illegal.
>>
season 2 when?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170808-112601.png (942KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-112601.png
942KB, 1280x720px
>>161252328
Soon hopefully.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.