[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinnikuman Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: kin38_000.jpg (466KB, 587x911px) Image search: [Google]
kin38_000.jpg
466KB, 587x911px
You know, every time I see a Kinnikuman thread, it's always the same image and same one line post that's either "does anybody even know this" or "i don't want to form my own opinion, should i read this". It gets fucking tiring to see people talk so little about Kinnikuman and even when they do, they barely even talk about it and just go off spouting whatever wrestlers are best. They're all best, okay? (Except Nisei, they can all go fuck themselves)

I barely see anyone talking about the new series which is getting a translation, or the old series which is already translated. There's tons to talk about, like how the characters so much more fleshed out than others in most shounen shit, how their designs are more unique thanks to Yude stealing designs or how the art in the later series pretty much beats out other shonen since it conveys actual impact without putting up a million speedlines or sound effects.

Stepping away from brief threads having nothing to talk about, I keep hearing faggots talk about how Kinnikuman needs a reboot like Jojo or something. Aside from the fact that people want the same AIDs-riddled lepers that infest Jojo to infest Kinnikuman, I really don't see the need for a reboot. If Kinnikuman does ever get an anime, then it can use a few of the gag side stories before going full into wrestling with the Choujin OIympics. Keeping at least the gag stories that get referenced later on would be a nice boon to the hypothetical anime. But on the other hand, a hypothetical manga reboot would be fucking stupid.
>>
File: decta_cubitus.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
decta_cubitus.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
Series today need an anime for people to care here.
Something like Tiger Mask W can bring a new fanbase and good threads.

So I hope they consider doing something and a new Captain Tsubasa series too
>>
>>161231992
If Tiger Mask W's what could happen to Kinnikuman, then I'd rather hire someone to kill Yudetamago so that'd never happen.

Tiger Mask W fucking sucks. It's Diet Coke's Diet Coke, shit wrestling with small moments of actual action covered in heaping layers of unimportant, boring shit and bland characters. Besides, Kinnikuman already has an anime of sorts, Ultimate Muscle. That ought to wet anyone's appetite for wrestling.
>>
>>161232177
So don't you want an anime then?
They can redo the original one first arcs on a relatively short anime.

I'm a big fan of the franchise,but you need something to talk about you outside your loyal and probably old fanbase at this point.
>>
File: Robinmask.png (1MB, 445x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Robinmask.png
1MB, 445x1065px
reminder that robin mask is the greatest wrestler of all time and that kinnikuman cheated in their match
>>
>>161232386
I'm not saying I DON'T want an anime. Hell, I'd kill to see something like the 20 Million Powers VS Most Dangerous Combo or Muscle Brothers Vs The Stray Devil Combo animated in a modern climate, just NOT done by the jerkoffs behind Tiger Mask W or much in the same way, i.e adding in heap times of unnecessary slice of life and pretending pedestrian moves are super deadly finishers that land people in the hospital, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

I'm not sure I'd describe the Kinnikuman fanbase as old or even loyal when compared to other fanbases. Ignoring the overlap with people who're just fans of Ultimate Muscle and westernized Kinkeshi (M.U.S.C.L.E), I'd probably say the Kinnikuman fanbase is maybe more than half a decade old.

>>161232632
*guwak*
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.