[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here like Bleach or is /a full of satly fucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: cropped-2560-1080-438760.jpg (835KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-2560-1080-438760.jpg
835KB, 2560x1080px
Does anyone here like Bleach or is /a full of satly fucks?
>>
Neo-/a/ loves it.
>>
File: DHXS7eOVwAAwsvO-1.jpg (179KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DHXS7eOVwAAwsvO-1.jpg
179KB, 848x1199px
>>161218814
Most Bleach threads still hit the post limit so people definitely keep talking about it.
>>
>>161218954
Alright, just making sure man, because people laid into me earlier when I said I'd rather see Bleach animated before Boruto.
>>
>>161219027
>Bleach animated before Boruto.
Boruto is liked on /a/ so it's not surprising that you got some backlash.
>>
>>161218814
By the end of Bleach we don't even know if the man in your picture is even alive or not.

This is one of many, many plot points not compleated that makes for Bleach being absolute shit.

It's not salt, Bleach is legitimately terrible
>>
>>161218814

Love hate relationship
>>
At least people in this thread are respectable on the matter. Last thread when I commented about Boruto everything post is "KYS"
I realize that Bleach had it's flaws, but that doesn't mean it didn't have it's great moments as well.
>>
>>161218814
I like it too much to love it anymore. It ended so poorly.
>>
I liked some stuff at the beginning but it fell to shit.
>>
>>161218814
>>161217141
>/a
>salty
Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag samefag.
>>
>>161219285
Hey, it's that faggots whose input doesn't matter. I remember you from the other thread.
>>
>>161218814
Loved the first arc. Dropped it during the second.

I don't care if it became shit. That doesn't impress me. But if sometime, somewhere, it was really good, then that puts it over 95% of entertaiment.
>>
>>161218954
>>161219083
Fucking die nu-/a/ loser.
>>
>was part of the Big 3
>was absolute shit
>other, far superior anime/manga that were battle shounen were ignored
Shit taste people. It was never great. It was quite good 5% of the time, okay 30%, and shit the rest.
>>
>>161219505
So was Naruto. What's your point?
>>
>>161219581
I can understand people liking Naruto though. Naruto was never that bad. Never had that many plotholes.

I'm not a huge fan of DBZ, but I could see why it was popular.
>>
>>161218814
interesting and then it turned into power levels.
>>
>>161218814
If last Air Gear thread is an indicator then no.
>>
People who only know series from WSJ should have no place here.
>>
>>161219612
>Naruto was never that bad
Is this bait?
>>
>>161219937
>bad
>as bad
>>
>>161218814
>/a
yeah I'm sure those guys are salty as, now get out of /a/ and kill yourself
>>
>>161218954
It's not true. Lately limit-hitters are like once in a week, maybe a bit more often. Most Bleach threads are made in between them and die with less than 100 posts.
>>
What exactly is there to like about Bleach?

Hardmode: What is there to like after the fullbring arc?
>>
>>161223624
>What is there to like after the fullbring arc?
Mayuri.
>>
>>161218814
I'm just really fucking salty that the final arc was the best but the anime stopped well before it and the only reason it did was because Of terrible fucking filler arcs constantly, minus that one with the personified swords.
>>
>>161218814
I only watched the dub up to the Rukia Rescue Arc and ended the series on the episode where two guys were sitting under a tree drinking despite having been instructed to fight eachother prior, but that guy and Chad were my favourites.
>>
>>161223624
Aizen Kyoraku convos.
>>
>>161218814
It was great, I am sad tho that the corporate execs killed pretty much last interesting weekly shonen series that had so much potential and was consistently enjoyable. There's no real reason to even read WSJ anymore. It would be great ending chapter if we had like 90+ chapters more before this.

>>161223624
Loneliness, Death, Being haunted by the past and loss, overcoming that and finding a family and bonds you belong in. Its not that hard to notice. Its pretty much the most consistent aspect of the whole manga that continued developing from the first chapter till last.

Also Bleach was pretty much one of only wsj manga with actual honest to god foreshadowing to stuff and great stylistic art. The problem is not Kubo. The problem is the magazine rushing this to oblivion.
>>
File: 1502460508997.png (231KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1502460508997.png
231KB, 342x342px
>>161218814
I remembered following Bleach very fervently when I was around 14~15, during the Arrrancar arc. All I remembered the sheer frustration of it all because I keep getting disappointed every week until I decided to drop the fuck out of it.

I noticed that after that, I became a much happier person.
>>
>>161223624
>What exactly is there to like about Bleach?
Bankais.
>What is there to like after the fullbring arc?
Bankais and Kubo's final trolls.
>>
>>161218814
yes i like most the anime but didn't bother with the manga because i knew it's going to be shit
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.