[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: akira_colonel.jpg (18KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
akira_colonel.jpg
18KB, 400x220px
What was his problem?
>>
A believer in a shitty situation.
>>
>>161186345
being the only sensible person in a committee of people acting against the good of the country
>>
>>161186345
he had to justify spending billions on the satellite laser cannon
>>
>>161186345
>Straight forward/blunt soldier mentality amongst spineless politicians with benighted attitudes along with fanatic scientists
>Nobody listens to him and as a result Tetsuo happens
>Takes matters into his own hands and immediately tries to take control of the situation

If anything he's one of the most sane people in the whole movie.
>>
>>161186345
His problem was that he put too much faith into the mad scientist not overdoing it, which resulted in testuo 2.0
>>
>>161187793
*akira 2.0
>>
>>161186345
He was born a human/pig hybrid.
>>
were you not paying attention or something? His problem was politicians who were too busy fighting with each other and let japan go to shit (sounds familiar).

he was a bit on the authoritarian side but shit... wasn't his fault. he couldn't make the laws, only enforce them best he could.
>>
His friend Rocksteady broke up with him.
>>
>>161186345
He was the only decent person in the movie, he didn't have any problems at all.
>>
>>161186345
His moustache was too small in proportion to his head.
>>
What do you mean? He was trying to save everyone.
>>
>>161187793
He trusted the scientist wasn't the reason things were going wrong in the first place and would shut it down when ordered instead of proceeding on his own. Fuck him for being reasonable I guess.
>>
>>161186345

His forehead could not redirect telekinetic strikes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.