[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna fuck Balalaika so badly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1399.jpg (96KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1399.jpg
96KB, 600x847px
I wanna fuck Balalaika so badly.
>>
Yes, her scars should feel interesting to the glans of a penis.
>>
No, she fucks you. She does the fucking. Not the other way around.
>>
>>161166288
Imagine slapping your dick so hard that her scars open up again
>>
>>161166316
Not anymore.
>>
>>161166504
Not anymore what? Anymore fucking after she has your penis torn off? That's right.
>>
>>161166583
I'm going to dominate her.
>>
>>161166343

Umm that wouldn't happen.
>>
>>161165925
She's used good, she's ex soldier how many times do you think she was raped.
>>
Chinese hacker girl OVA when?
>>
>>161166799
Not with that attitude
>>
What's with the sudden increase in Balalaika threads? Don't get me wrong, I like it, but why? She hasn't even been mentioned in the latest chapters.
>>
>>161165925
hope it goes well for you anon
>>
>>161166796
Maledom shitters are the worst. You know rare a dom girl is? Go find a dime a dozen sub girl around the corner.
>>
>>161167449
The usual. Some newfag watches it and makes a thread, and then some other newfags see that and go check it out. Then they make threads. Then it dies out again.
>>
File: balalaika artsy.jpg (45KB, 500x768px) Image search: [Google]
balalaika artsy.jpg
45KB, 500x768px
G is best girl.
>>
>>161167233

Not everything is possible when you don realism. Let's see you find a real Azathoth. Can't do it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.