[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody fucking explain to me what the fuck is going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: mainvisual_img_universe.jpg (149KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
mainvisual_img_universe.jpg
149KB, 640x352px
Can somebody fucking explain to me what the fuck is going on with DBS?
It's like it's being written by a retard or a fanboy? what the fuck?
Explain this shit to me someone please.

Why the fuck is SSJB so weak that almost everyone seems to be able to go toe to toe with it? SSJ3 back in DBZ looked stronger
>mfw SSJ4 could easily win over SSJB

Why does it seem like whoever is writing the episode is someone buttmad about ScrewAttack's Goku vs Superman results?
>Superman has no limits? suddenly Goku has a ''''''''''''Limit Breaker'''''''''''' form

Why the fuck is the plot so retarded?
>oh no there is a tournament and if we loose we all dissappear
>should I tell people about it so they can help me fight?
>nah better lie and offer them money that will surely motivate them more than not dying

>oh we must invite Frieza to fight with us
>better not tell the kids who he is despite the fact that before I used to just knock them out and get them out of the way

>trunks can become a fake SSJ God or some shit without going through the training or ritual
>universe six saiyans can go super with just a ''tingly feeling'' on their back
>female broly

And why the fuck is the animation so shit?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY DRAGON BALL??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>What is going on with DBS?
A shitshow

>Is it being written by a retard or a fanboy?
Both

>Why is SSJB so weak
Because they've used it for so long now, it will soon be obsolete because they are probably planning a new form, they have to make it look useless in order for the new form to seem strong

>Why does it seem like whoever is writing is buttmad about goku vs superman?
Because they probably are

>Why is the plot so retarded?
Bad writers. It's also coming out before the manga this time

>Why is the animation so shit?
I don't know, DB makes more money than most animes, it should have higher animation than like 99% of animes

>What happened to dragon ball?
It's not like DB has ever had good animation or writing, Super is just taking it to a new low, so low that people are begging for the old animation back. (20+ years ago.)

First DBZ episode was 1989 (the series wasn't even 10% as popular yet, DB built up some hype but not as much in the west, and not nearly as much overall, as DBZ did) and it looked better than the most recent super episode 2017.
>>
File: gohanpunching.webm (3MB, 772x436px) Image search: [Google]
gohanpunching.webm
3MB, 772x436px
>>161103029
>>
Stop watching trash. Your time is more valuable
>>
DB has been shit since Z, not sure what you were expecting.
>>
>>161103029
It prints money so toei and toriyama don't even try.
>>
Toei,

that is all.
>>
>Where my Dragonball gone?
>>
File: IMG1988357616.jpg (55KB, 665x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG1988357616.jpg
55KB, 665x375px
>>161103029
But Anon, it's fun to hate on stuff! Fun!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.