[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Dandy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Ultimate Dandy Punch.png (677KB, 852x448px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Dandy Punch.png
677KB, 852x448px
Reminder that this is the most fun and creative anime of this decade. What was your favorite episode?
>>
the highschool musical episode was objectively the best episode in this show
>>
plant
>>
>>161099480
A World without Sadness Baby
>>
>>161100269
This one was amazing.
>>
Could someone remind me which episode had Dandy surfboarding and saving Meow to a really good tune?
>>
>>161100809
the end of the vest vs boxers ep, I think?
>>
Is there even a BD release for the 2nd season?
>>
I fuck hate space dandy. Is was just johnny bravo in space.
>>
>>161101685
I don't think there was even a BD torrent for the first cour either.
>>
>>161102394
MD group BD release is out there.
>>
>>161101685
Seems like there's a complete BD release on pantsu, but the S2 subs are from a group called FelineYogi. Never heard of them.

It's also sub only, so if you wanted the english you're out of luck.
>>
/co/ please go
>>
>>161102909
>english
I dont care about the dub so I'm good, and getting a bloated dual audio release is not my stuff too. I guess I'll just wait around until someone put out a subs only release then.
>>
>>161103578
Yeah I'm waiting too. If I wasn't so lazy I'd learn how to remove the english audio from the MD release.
>>
>>161099542
BEEBA BEEBA BEEBA OOORU
>>161099705
i like the song from that one
>>161100269
kino
>>161100809
hoshizoku no pipeline is a great tune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXB26d8qcN4
>>161102103
>Is was just johnny bravo in space.
Yes it was, and it was great

Mine was the episode with Meowth and his Metallurgist Dad hit me in the proper feels

Ah, and Dandy and the red haired girl going on a date

Ah...and Dandy and the little green haired girl
>>
>>161103913
what was the name of the song in the plant ep im going crazy
>>
>>161104193
it's "Action Man" seems to be copyrighted on youtube though
>>
>>161104283
thank u kind anon
>>
>>161104193
thank god for soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/buizel-wolf/space-dandy-music-ep-9-action
>>
>>161099480
Most Space Dandy episodes would be good if they didn't throw their plot out the window at the last second for some DEEPshit ending. So many episodes with solid plots end with Dandy ending up in a generic acid dimension or something like that.
>>
>>161104354
>So many episodes with solid plots end with Dandy ending up in a generic acid dimension or something like that.

That for me was part of the humour of the show, it's manifesto was definitely "style over substance" and they took that to such a degree as to often just throw the narrative out the window and have something like dandy in some buddha-dandy land or whatever the hell they wanted

I for one don't mind style over substance
>>
Why was Dandy's hair so big in the fishing episode.
>>
adelie is cute
>>
>>161104524
masaaki yuasa is the answer
>>
>>161100809
Season 1 Episode 6
>>
OP is not a faggot today
>>
>>161099480
scarlet/dandy otp.
>>
>>161104499
Wasn't that one a reference to a manga?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.