[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he justified in wanting to destroy the leaf village?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 10

File: Sasuke.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Was he justified in wanting to destroy the leaf village?
>>
File: Told you so.gif (1022KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
Told you so.gif
1022KB, 500x210px
Well the Hidden Leaf is to blame for the death of his entire clan so.
Yeah, imo.
>>
>>161098008
No, he was just being a bitch.
>>
>>161098008

I forgot just how stupid that plot point was, christ he really was an edge lord wasn't he?
>>
Considering everything Danzo did and how the good characters in power turned a blind eye to it, yeah
>>
File: Sasuke.png (143KB, 499x597px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke.png
143KB, 499x597px
Yes, but he later went on to change his mind to destroying how the village worked instead.
>>
Sasuke hasn't even been justified in marrying his wife
>>
>>161098008
>Was his motivations for destroying them right?
Not really.

>Was the extent that he wanted to carry out that destruction justifiable (massacre every man/woman/child/dog in the leaf)?
No.

>Were his means justified by his ends.
Probably not.

>Should the Leaf, an autocratic military dictatorship that uses children as young as four for canon fodder in wars, enslaves certain citizens, prioritizes soft targets to demoralize the enemy, and practices/normalizes genocide, unit 731 style human experimentation, and torture for fun, and all other ninja societies be upturned and done away with?
Yes.

Sasuke would be in the right if he acting selflessly and not being a little edgelord twat. Pain would have been the good guy too if his plan and methods weren't so retarded.
>>
>>161098008

no he was just a faggot bitch.
>>
>>161098008
No
>>
>>161098008
So why everyone in the konoha crys for poor Sasuke and the Uchiha clan, but no one gives a fuck about Naruto the Uzumaki clan which are suppose to be a branch of the Senju clan the one that make the village?
>>
>>161101785
Because the Rinnegan is ultra rare and not very well understood, they never integrated into the village as well or completely, there were never as many of them, and the Uchihas were considered to be hot shit war heroes before going rogue.
>>
>Leaf Village
>Leaf
>A FUCKING LEAF
HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE CANADIANS!
>>
File: mfw35.jpg (119KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
mfw35.jpg
119KB, 680x680px
>>161102217
lol'd
>>
>>161098008
hes like lelouch except gay
>>
>>161098608
His entire family died because of the Hidden Leaf. I mean was he overblown yes, but he was seeking revenge
>>
>>161102217
Explains why they have a such a huge problem with just killing people.
>>
>>161098008
> overblown
>Have your mother, father, your uncle, aunt, grandmom, grandpop, all of your next door neighbors, the local store owner, the guy who gives you an annoying wave every time he sees you, a woman who once said how tall you are, a girl thought had a nice dress, and literally anyone you had any connection ever killed because they MIGHT uprise against the village again
>no one tells you the last part (LOL)

>no one seems to understand why you want revenge
>>
File: 1500644045849.jpg (23KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1500644045849.jpg
23KB, 352x395px
No, he spat on his Itachi's grave and abandoned everything he stood for. Itachi even tried his best to steer him from the path, but his edge was too great. Being mad for a few episodes would have been understandable.
>>
Itachi went along with what he did to keep the village intact. Since Sasuke idolized Itachi so much after he learned the truth about him, destroying the village would have gone completely against what Itachi fought for. He wanted to destroy the village to avenge his brother, but he failed to realize that Itachi was contempt with dying as a villain.
>>
>>161098008
>only those who control the double mangekyo can use this power the third power SUSANOO!
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>161107795
that kakashi can fuck off
>>
>>161098008
It's ok, he apologized.
>>
>>161105913
His entire family literally died because the leaf (mostly Danzou) were being dicks to them.
>>
>>161098008
>State wants to have your entire tribe erased because they feel you are dangerous
>Ask one of the members of the tribe to kill off the entire tribe
>Does so in fact but leaves his little brother alive
>Little brother kills his older brother who wiped out his tribe
>Little brother rightfully wants to destroy the entire village
>OMG SUSUKE CHILL MAN ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS
>Orange jumpsuit wearing faggot tells him spread his cheeks and let him fuck up his revenge idea, take off his arm in the process and have him practically forced to marry the ugliest girl in the Konoha 12.

Sasuke got the short end of the stick in the series. I don't think he got one thing he wanted in the entirety of show.
>>
>>161103612
The death of his family was as much their fault as it was the village's my dude.
>>
>>161102217
Explains why Naruto pardon all of sasuke's and orochimaru's crimes. He's trudeau!
>>
>>161098008
He would be if the Uchiha weren't planning a coup in the first place.
>>
>Hey lil bro, I love our village but I love you more, that's why I couldn't kill you
>BROTHER, I WILL AVENGE YOU AND DESTROY THE VILLAGE THAT MADE YOU DO THIS, even though you loved the village
Goddammit Kishi
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
File: 1501454408166.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501454408166.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>Uchiha was hated when the two clans joined to create Konoha
>Still stuck around even though they kind of don't really have to
>Madara goes crazy
>Still sticks around despite mostly everyone hating them cause of Madara
>Second appoints the Uchiha as a police force to give them something to do
>They become arrogant with the power and somehow also complain that people don't like them
>They all plan to attack Konoha
>Itachi and other gay boi both know tons will die because of this and want to stop it
>They have a plan that can actually work
>Danzo kills gay boi because reasons
>Itachi bites the bullet and slays all the Uchiha except his brother
>Hokage gives Itachi a mission to infiltrate the Akatsuki since he's a criminal now in exchange for Sasuke being taken care of
>Sasuke wants to kill Itachi and leaves the village
>Sasuke kills Itachi and learns the truth about Itachi
>Sasuke wants to destroy the village for making Itachi have to make that choice despite the fact he did it only because he loves his village and his brother more than his clan
>Sasuke talks to the former Hokages about the Uchiha past
>Sasuke wants to become the Hokage to change everything despite still hating everything about the village
>Sasuke wants to kill the other kages to "cleanse" the world because they are the reason for everything being shit despite the other kage now showing signs of wanting to change how things are
>Sasuke gets his ass beat
>Sasuke leaves again to see how the world really is

Wow. What a cool guy
>>
>>161098008
hELLO
>>
>>161098596
>Knowing that the people that killed your family also used your family to kill all of your family but all this time thought that it was your brothers choice when it was not and you have another goal to completely destroy the people that never really cared about who you are, only that you were pretty good and special n shit but never a friend.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you still wouldn't anyway lil bitch.
>>
>>161108870

>They become arrogant with the power and somehow also complain that people don't like them
>They all plan to attack Konoha
>Itachi and other gay boi both know tons will die because of this and want to stop it
>They have a plan that can actually work
>Danzo kills gay boi because reasons
>Itachi bites the bullet and slays all the Uchiha except his brother
>Hokage gives Itachi a mission to infiltrate the Akatsuki since he's a criminal now in exchange for Sasuke being taken care of

Said nobody ever.
>>
>>161108054
That's true. The Uchiha should have created their own nation-state instead of trying to execute a coup. If the Leaf interfered with that, then I think war would be justified.
>>
>>161105913
He did that because Itachi sacrificed himself for the village
>>
I still can't believe the best explanation Kishi could fart out for the Uchiha's rationale was literally they have brain damage that makes them super evil and edgy the moment life shits on them and even then, he still had the gall to make Madara and Obito die contented and happy despite all the death and destruction they called, hell, they even get awarded for the selfish shit they did while Itachi, the guy who went all solid snake level of being known as evil doesn't get shit, no waiting parents, no waiting waifu, no waiting rival just dying and hoping his retarded brother doesn't do anything retarded when he's gone. Then there's Oroichmaru and Kabuto
>>
he's like batman if batman were retarded on top of being whiny
>>
>>161109967
But Batman is already retarded
>>
>>161098008
Fucking no, especially after he learned the truth. Basically, his people were going to start a futile war and get slaughtered, so they got slaughtered instead before they could do any damage. They were crazy assholes. In response to this, and I dunno getting mad that Itachi took the fall for all of it, he decides that destroying the entire village and slaying the world leaders is a splendiforous idea. What.
>>
>>161098008
Destroying leafs is always justified
>>
Not only Konoha and Itachi were to blame for his anger but this also >>161110424
Nobody told Itachi to mindrape Sasuke 72 hours
>>
>>161110487
Gotta commit to the method acting.
>>
>>161098008
he is justified to do what he wants cuz might makes right
>>
>>161098478
Blaming a society and wanting to kill everyone unassociated with that crime instead targeting people who committed it. Yeah. Totally justified.
>>
>>161105781
>because they MIGHT uprise against the village
It wasn't a matter of "MIGHT", they were already planning a coup. If the Uchiha had not been eliminated, they would have started a civil war in the leaf village which would have then invited the other villages to take advantage and finish the leaf off. All of this was clearly explained and this is exactly why Itachi was regarded as a hero by the people who knew what he did sans Sasuke.
>>
>>161108490
He did kill Itachi, which was a thing he did want for his entire childhood. He also managed to kill/force Danzo to kill himself. About the only thing he failed to do was kill all the hokages and bring about his revolution but on the other hand he is basically a god now, I think it's a nice tradeoff.
>>
>>161098008
Leaf "Will of Fire" bullshit propaganda turned his brother into a mass slaughterer that killed off every member of his family. So yeah.
>>
>>161109647

holy fuck you are a faggot.
kill yourself kid.
>>
>>161109703
lol wat? Jesus Christ, slow down On the Spectrum Flash, that's literally how it played out. Did you read the manga or the cliffsnotes on the Naruto Wiki?
>>
Why are people pretending he was gonna massacre every person in the leaf? Are they retarded? He was always gonna go for the elders in power who allowed itachi to be fucked over and forced to murder his whole clan.

>if Uchiha weren't planning a coup in the first place.

That doesn't justify all the women and kids who knew nothing about that dying. The guy was like fucking 8 years old and he witnessed his whole family and everyone in his clan dying and be mind fucked by itachi. Don't know why anyone is expecting that go be brushed off.
>>
>>161098008
Yeah, that village is full of obnoxious people, fuck them.
>>
>>161112323
It's still understandable why Sasuke wanted revenge. His clan > the rest of the village
>>
>>161109647

Sure is underage in here
>>
File: 7UdJD.jpg (541KB, 1519x1100px) Image search: [Google]
7UdJD.jpg
541KB, 1519x1100px
>>161098008
I mean why does no one question whether or not Guts wanting revenge is justified? I'm pretty sure he'd slaughter the entire neo band of the hawk too just cause he'd consider their existence an insult.
>>
>>161113732
Because he's a cuck.
>>
>>161113732
That's some weak ass bait there, sempai.
>>
>>161114665
Are you implying Sasuke has any less right to be angry than Guts does? I mean he's a shitty character but if you hate Sasuke for that than you should hate Guts for the same reason. He'd without a doubt slaughter the entire neo band of the hawk if given the option, yes that includes innocent characters like Sonia.
>>
>>161098008

Since his goal was to kill the elders/danzo who were responsible for genocide the answer is definitely yes.
>>
File: wait a sec.png (84KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
wait a sec.png
84KB, 299x288px
>>161114814
>innocent characters
>teaming with literal demons
>>
>>161108809
He loved Itachi, but he also thought Itachi was wrong.

Honestly Itachi might have been depending how skilled the standard Uchiha was they maybe could have won if they had the Fox, but then the 3rd was 10 years younger so he probably could have beaten an Itachi who didn't have Sasuno.

Also man this thread is reminding me how retarded and badly written Danzou was. Like I know we were supposed to hate him, but
>I've got a plan to stop the coup without bloodshed
>Fuck off kid
>Naruto will come back and defeat Pain
>Fuck off Frog
>Better mind control the Samurai leader and fuck over enemy villages during a peace alliance
>You know as I'm dying I realize 3rd I just wanted you to acknowledge me. Hope you don't mind me pissing on your legacy.
>>
Fuck off Narutards.
>>
>>161109912
This what Itachi got for his efforts is his name being erased from the history books. Kabuto will probably get a little statue for being an orphanage director. Orochimaru gets a son.
>>
>>161099330
Pain was one of the few people who made sense. What he wanted to create was essentially a nuclear detente. And he was even realistic about it, explaining that eventually, people would get over their fear of chakra nukes and nuke each other again.
>>
>>161113732
>>161114814
>7UdJD.jpg

Fuck off back to >>>reddit, you cancerous Narutard.
>>
>>161098008
Very much so. The hidden leaf village is presented in the anime as a truly moral institution. But if you take off the metaphorical Konoha glasses that the anime makes you wear, and look at what Konoha does objectively you see something different. A tyranical military intitution that brainwashes children into being human weapons for the sake of a nationalistic ideal.
And don't forget that Sasuke's family were all murdered because of the Leaf.
>>
>>161115223
I have no idea what you're talking about, please kill yourself sperg.
>>
>>161108622

>If you kill your enemies, they win
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huFWCLgELQo
>>
>>161115621
Stop shilling your youtube channel, Narutard
>>
>>161115269
To be fair, from his perspective if he does kill them they win. Naruto's ideology is all about breaking the chain of hatred so if he kills his enemies while preaching peace, he'll end up being a hypocrite so yeah unlike Trudeau who's just a cuck, Naruto does have valid reasons for not killing his enemies.
>>
>>161113464
He flat-out admits to Obito this elder thing is just a pretense for the rest of Taka. At that point he did plan to kill everyone.
>>
>>161105913
>Itachi even tried his best to steer
>Shows Sasuke the death of his family on repeat for 72 hours.
>Sasuke finally stabilizes a bit after hanging with team 7
>Itachi comes back calls him a weak faggot and tells Sasuke that he lacked hatred of all things and shows the death of his entire family again on repeat for 72 hours for good measure.
Itachi certainly did not try to steer Sasuke off path, he went with the worsy possible way to go about it, especially when you consider Uchiha's "special" handicap with the sharingan.
>>
>>161117840
Itachi's plan was that Sasuke would kill him and be praised by the village as hero who killed a dangerous criminal.
>>
>>161112216
Khmm... 9/11 and Iraq wars.
>>
>>161118644
Doesn't mean he didn't do it the worst possible way possible if anything he drove Sasuke into being the shitter he is today.
>>
>>161098008
Absolutely.
>>
>>161119261
And who the hell ever considered that justified? Other than flag-waving rednecks, of course.
>>
>>161098664
Danzo did nothing wrong in the canon story.
>>
>>161121331
What he did right?
>>
>>161121411
Saved the village from civil war.
>>
>>161098478
>Leaf is to blame for the death of his entire clan
It was actually just Danzo, and he is doing Exactly what Danzo did; blaming the entire village for something a part of it did.
>>
>>161102217
>Yeah... Sorry.
>>
File: naruto_12_3_04.jpg (59KB, 660x1100px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_12_3_04.jpg
59KB, 660x1100px
>>161102217
>leaf village is Canada
>Hyuga are basically nazis
>uchihas are jews
>>
>>161122300
This. If anything, the Uchiha clan is also to blame for plotting a coup in the first place. That's high treason against your village. Any other village would have done the same, the Mist would've been even worse. I do admit Danzo went a bit overboard by going straight for the genocide option, but hating the entire village for Danzo's actions was pretty stupid and edgelordy of him. If the truth came out then, I imagine most of the villagers wouldn't have approved of Danzo's actions.
>>
>>161098008
No. Even at the fucking end he was just babbling. Like, do the fans actually accept his justification? I'm being serious because the rambling at the end didn't explain anything. At most he wanted to make something up to force naruto to kill him because he was too much of a bitch to leave the ninja world or let himself die (hence why they stalemated)

but even then, that's a pretty shit character
>>
File: 5376587265876.png (342KB, 485x431px) Image search: [Google]
5376587265876.png
342KB, 485x431px
>daily reminder that they are going to make a naruto live action movie and it's going to be a colossal fuck up and everyone in the world who isn't into anime is going to see it and think naruto fags and their show are the pinnacle of anime
>>
>>161122755
Haven't heard this about Naruto. Are you sure you're not mistaking it for One Piece? Because that does have a movie coming up.
>>
>>161122658
I'm pretty sure that Sasuke does not really care about Naruto and was just brown-nosing him at that point just so Naruto could leave him alone
>>
so which one is right. sarutobi or danzo.
>>
>>161122525
True, but Sasuke was right in faulting Hiruzen and the rest of the Village leadership, especially Hiruzen who had the power to shut down Danzo and his attempts to destroy negotiations with the Uchiha, but did not do anything. And it is not like the villagers have the power to act on their displeasure, Kohona is an autocracy with the autocrat being the strongest person in the Village
>>
>>161098664
Danzo legit did nothing wrong. Everything was literally Obito's fault for framing the clan and causing the discourse in the first place. And as we've established in the Boruto threads nothing Obito does makes any sense because he's the coolest guy.
>>
>>161109912
He was contempt with dying as a villain and being known for the rest of history as one. Plus his parents did say they were proud of him before he killed them, so he's probably got those two and maybe Izumi waiting for Itachi in ninja heaven.
>>
>>161109912
To be fair, Itachi died before Naruto became irredeemable shit. Compare his original death to his edo tensei death. And the shift in quality is apparent with his first death being someone dying content and his second being Jesus Christ returning to heaven. Literally every uchiha got the Jesus treatment with Obito LITERALLY coming back from heaven.
>>
>>161124585
Someone should check how much time passed between Itachi's original death then his edo tensei death.
>>
>>161098008
no he was being a big edgefag
>>
>He wanted to put an end to this shit manga

I mean, can you blame him? If he succeeded he would've been /a/'s hero. Now we gotta deal with Boruto and shit. Fuck that jobber.
>>
>>161122525

>Shodaime wants to bond with Uchiha, expands their powers to equal
>Niidaime thinks that's stupid, constricts their powers
>Uchiha fester
>Kyuubi attack
>they blamed for it, because the madman responsible for it was an Uchiha
>historically Kyuubi is associated with Uchiha because of Madara
>Uchiha continue to fester
>Sandaime attempts to fix it by giving them a little bit more power, but fails to recognize them as equals
>Uchiha go "fuck it, this village is going to snub us no matter what; might as well storm the center and take it over."
>Danzo suggests that the clan be genocided
>all so that he can harvest Sharingan for his own machinations
>while working with Orochimaru

Which by the way is fucking retarded if you think about it. Why the hell would Orochimaru want Sasuke's body for its Sharingan when he could have harvested many post clan genocide, via Danzo--and also extracted sperm/eggs from the bodies of those dead and created an army of sharingan bodies for him to use.

Anyways,

>So the Uchiha get rekt because Danzo, because Niidaime, and because partially Sandaime
>Itachi kills them all
>Sasuke wants to kill Itachi
>Sasuke kills Itachi, sorta
>Sasuke then feels hollow
>Obito exploits this to taint the truth
>Sasuke goes full loco

Sasuke is in no way justified in wanting to obliterate the village. But he went insane, so justifying insanity is hard to do.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.