[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the best route with the best girl get the worst adaptation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fsvfsub0.png (135KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
fsvfsub0.png
135KB, 604x340px
Why the best route with the best girl get the worst adaptation?
>>
It's not the worst adaptation, otherwise TM wouldn't have a tycoon revolving Saber. That privilege belongs to DEEN's UBW movie.

In fact, besides QUALITY and 3DCG dragons (that were retconned into Realta Nua anyways), the only thing about Fate that you can possibly miss is how little the time-leaping mechanism of Saber's summoning was emphasized. All the romance is there and then some.
>>
It's too bad they don't realize Kawai produced the most memorable music in the franchise and go back to him.
>>
>>161097187
but he didnt score the vn
>>
>>161096643
>People keep spreading this meme

Back when the show first aired, /a/ fucking loved this show. Granted, it's not the greatest adaptation it could have had, it's aged very poorly and it had a lot of flaws, but overall, it was very well-received at the time.
>>
>>161096809
You forgot about the fact that every adaptation of a FSN route leaves out the strategy and monologues of the MC which takes a lot away from what made the VN fun.
Basically, all the adaptations are good for is fight choreography and designs.
>>
>>161098076
This. It's also worth pointing out that most of FSN's issues are very symptomatic of its time.
>>
>>161096643
I liked the music and acting.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.