[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate/Stay Night - Heaven's Feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: C08b.jpg (209KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
C08b.jpg
209KB, 800x600px
Greatest love story ever told.
>>
>>161095973
>This could've been the Ilya route
It's not fair.
>>
Sakura a shit, Saber best girl.
>>
File: 1445864581975.png (2MB, 1340x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1445864581975.png
2MB, 1340x1387px
>>161096038
Good thing she got one eventually
>>
normies no nothing
>>
Wormslut a shit
>>
File: rinshock.jpg (104KB, 250x644px) Image search: [Google]
rinshock.jpg
104KB, 250x644px
>>161096038
>>161097626
I wonder who's behind these posts.
>>
>>161095973
The shit with Sakura being sick/faking it really dragged the fuck on.
Also Rin's dagger bullshit comes out of nowhere and makes no fucking sense.
For a route where her master got more focus, Rider was really under-utilized.
There's no explanation as to why Sakura going bonkers and gramps unfucking Assassin doesn't happen in the other routes.
No one made any effort to hide that Ilya was supposed to have her own route before it was mashed into Sakura's and her entire existence in it reeks of B-plot without much meaning.
HF was kinda shit honestly.
>>
>>161095973
>Dark Sakura is the most sexual thing in the entire original Fate story
>No H-scenes with her

If this didn't tip you off on how shit TM is way back then, I don't know what to say to you.
>>
>>161098013
>There's no explanation as to why Sakura going bonkers and gramps unfucking Assassin doesn't happen in the other routes.

The game gave it to you indirectly. HF is the only route where you personally take Sakura home, and met Zouken. In Fate/UBW, Zouken doesn't directly see how Sakura acts around Shirou, so he didn't bother changing his plan to wait for the 6th war.
>>
File: img000021.jpg (645KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000021.jpg
645KB, 842x1200px
>>161098013
>There's no explanation as to why Sakura going bonkers and gramps unfucking Assassin doesn't happen in the other routes.
The explanation for that is literally the very first thing that happens after the common route ends. In Fate and UBW, Sakura drops out of the war immediately and gives Rider to the seemingly harmless Shinji because she doesn't want to fight. In HF, Shirou showing affection for her makes Sakura flare up with anger at the thought of Rin killing Shirou when Zouken mentions how Tohsaka will probably win, allowing him to activate her connection to the grail.
>>
What are the odds of we watching hf subbed this year?
Do nips cam-rip from movies?
>>
>>161099404
Against the law I believe
>>
>>161101656
are you retarded
>>
>>161095973
Is Heaven's Feel the Twin Peaks of Japan?
>>
File: 0327.jpg (208KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0327.jpg
208KB, 800x600px
>>161102721
DOPPELGANGER
>>
>>161104032
I take it you are familiar with Twin Peaks then? I think it would/could be interesting to compare the to works. Sakura and Laura two sides of the same coin.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.