[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spotted Flower / Genshiken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: img000014[1].png (1MB, 1090x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000014[1].png
1MB, 1090x1600px
So Madarame has been fucking the trap on the side?
And he wants to repeat the feat while his wife is on the hospital bed after giving birth to their kid?
Wild.
>>
>>161092612
>trap
Newhalf
>>
I dropped this manga over 10 years ago when I ran out of localized volumes that my local library had in their database.
How is it still going?
Are they still in college at this point?
>>
File: 859.jpg (150KB, 656x788px) Image search: [Google]
859.jpg
150KB, 656x788px
>>161093405

Genshiken ended some time ago.

OP's image is from spotted flower, other work of the same mangaka. That said, it's pretty shit.

... Now I want to re-read genshiken 1
>>
>>161093859
Is it really shit?
>>
File: 1485148179715.png (238KB, 509x554px) Image search: [Google]
1485148179715.png
238KB, 509x554px
Nidaime was a mistake. All I wanted out of a Genshiken continuation was a little SasaxOgi lovin, but naw. Pointless drama bullshit.
>>
>>161095376
He's addicted to melodrama. Original Genshiken was his only work to not be overwhelmed by it, and is really his only work worth reading as long as you pretend that Nidaime doesn't exist.
>>
>>161095090
Spotted Flower is about Madarame marrying Saki, getting her pregnant and cheating on her after she has the baby with the tranny from the second Genshiken series. The second part of Genshiken is a romcom harem about Madarame and all the fujoshits in the club.
>>
>>161095090
Kinda
>>
>>161095376
>a little SasaxOgi lovin
Are you retarded? Kio never bothers with couples that got their narrative conclusion.
>>
>>161095376
>All I wanted out of a Genshiken continuation was Mada x Saki
FTFY
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.