[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kagewani

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: main[1].jpg (71KB, 312x558px) Image search: [Google]
main[1].jpg
71KB, 312x558px
WTF guys, why have I never seen this hidden gem of a series brought up here?
I stumbled on it looking for UMA stuff. It starts off as a kind of unassuming X-files style bullshit series and..............

I was even surprised it got a second season when I checked out of curiosity, because I felt the first season was that good for what it is.
>>
File: kagewani.png (553KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
kagewani.png
553KB, 1280x800px
>>161082646
>why have I never seen this hidden gem of a series brought up here?
Because you weren't here for when it was airing. We had weekly threads, they never reached bump limit but they were pretty nice.
>>
>>161082810
Sounds comfy and hilarious. Will check archives
>>
>>161082646
Suddenly main theme plays
>KA-GE-WA-NI BWAAAAAH
I still get goosebumps
>>
>>161082646
Yami Shibai even got a 5th seaon boi.
They deserve every single yen they gey
>>
>WTF
Because you've been here less than a month, now keep it that way.
>>
File: xfiles.png (895KB, 1100x732px) Image search: [Google]
xfiles.png
895KB, 1100x732px
>>161082646
>X-files style bullshit series
That was honestly one of the better parts of the entire series. Getting japanese Mulder to visit locations, and using other people to frame the action so that you had variety in the stories was great. I could have stood to see some more investigation and buildup but what more can I ask from an 8 minute show?

And the actual episodes were great because they felt longer than they actually were and despite the animation style used, it looked great. My favorite moment will still forever be when Hoody Banba unleashed his Kagewani.
>>
>WTF
>...............
You've never seen it brought up because you clearly just started coming here, faggot. Get banned.
>>
File: kagewani.png (459KB, 1077x602px) Image search: [Google]
kagewani.png
459KB, 1077x602px
He has to be the most handsome anime character. I wish there was another season, only yami shibai seems lucky. I liked Banba's frenemy relationship with the smug guy.
>>
>>161087552
His Kagewani was so beautiful.
Loved the s2 ending.
>>
>>161087552
>>161085389
Yami Shibai keeps getting seasons although they are getting progressively worse with each season. Why the heck isn't Kagewani getting a third at least?
>>
>>161090780
>Why the heck isn't Kagewani getting a third at least?
To preserve it. Season 2 was good, it lacked the mystery investigation aspect of the first season, but turning it into monster hunter wasn't bad either. But they could milk that idea endlessly since cryptids will exist everywhere.

I love Kagewani, but better it end on a good note than get drawn out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.