[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wait what? so she can't read minds after all? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (711KB, 640x954px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
711KB, 640x954px
wait what? so she can't read minds after all?

I don't understand
>>
>>161061289

There's no more rivals, the secondary love interest has been denied with no more drama, and she understands she loves main lead.

How can we milk this further?

Looking at the speedscans:
She can hear the word's, all the images are from her own head. She thinks she's delusional and that everything is dream for like 20-30 chapters.
>>
File: 1502050195989.png (391KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
1502050195989.png
391KB, 640x958px
>Wow Aya-chan, in the end you truly were Mousou Telepathy™ weren't you?
>>
File: mousou.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mousou.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Delusions you say?
>>
>>161062158
The fuck
>>
So she's a giant pervert?
>>
I like to think that all the lewd things she thought she saw Toda thinking were actually what he really was imagining and that they're both equally lewd
>>
Catching up on the speedscans, god fucking damn how can Mana be this good
>>
>>161064926
where to find speedscans?
>>
>>161066299
Start googling.
That's how I just found it an hour ago.
>>
>>161061900
Spoiler seems pretty obvious to me.
There's been tons of points up til now where she heard stuff that was actually right and which she had no way to know, including the bit about hayato's ex coming over just a few pages ago.
>>
I like how well this author can sense when a change of pace is needed. Shame these threads die so quick though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.