[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vento Aureo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ob30b95d231v3e1ibo2_500.png (316KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob30b95d231v3e1ibo2_500.png
316KB, 500x358px
Decided to go back and reread part 5 of JoJo since i noticed there are better translations now, what did you guys think of this part?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493431696192.jpg (16KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493431696192.jpg
16KB, 480x351px
Well, it's pretty fucking good, for starters.
>>
>>161024163

It's pretty fantastic, though it does suffer a little IMO from being so jam packed with fights but still only taking place over like 2 weeks or something, It would have been nice if the group had gotten a bit more downtime to flesh themselves out rather than almost always being in a stand attack situation.

That being said, still think it's great, pretty much all the fights are entertaining and the main group are all generally pretty interesting, sans Giorno to some extent, but I still think he works well enough as the 'silent protagonist' type, especially considering how he, directly or indirectly influences other characters.
>>
>>161025578
To me Giorno was more of a tactician type character, who never really got to show emotion other than a few times. I think part of the problem was he was always the one sacrificing himself, to deduce the enemy's ability or something similar.
>>
>>161025906

Sure, but I'm okay with him kind of putting himself out there to get shit done without saying much because that works with his character and how he was raised. In the end, he shows just enough confidence/anger at the right points so that he doesn't come across as totally emotionless, just reserved.
>>
File: nutted.jpg (1MB, 1990x1500px) Image search: [Google]
nutted.jpg
1MB, 1990x1500px
>>161024163
Very intense fighting. A real breath of fresh air after part 4's mundane town.
8/10
>>
>>161026040

I still can't believe Mista survived all that shit, even with healing.
>>
>>161025970
Yeah, I agree. Even though there's no relation, he reminded me of Jotaro. Jotaro obviously had emotions, since his whole journey to kill Dio is based on his emotions about his mother, who he seemingly is annoyed by, who is about to die. But, for the majority of Part 3, he was just the quiet stone cold badass character.

Giorno feels similar but much more subtle.
>>
>>161026112

Yeah, Jotaro is probably the closest in comparison, Giorno is just that kind of idea done without Jotaro's blunt-ness.
>>
Amazing. Just a bit behind SBR. If it ran for longer and resolved some stuff like Dio and Fugo it would've been the best
>>
>>161024163
My third favorite part desu
1. JoJolion
2. SBR
3. Vento Aureo
>>
+characters
+fights
+stands
+villain

-Giorno
-pacing
-story
-ending
>>
bretty gud part, i loved it, the average level of the quality of the fights is the highest in the whole series
>>
>>161024163
where to download new better translation?
>>
>>161028368
JoJo's Colored Adventure Team
>>
>>161024163
A lot of characters (especially the protagonist) made some pretty long absences,and everyone looked like girls.
>>
>>161027729
patrician tasteu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.