[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 6dda7496.png (228KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
6dda7496.png
228KB, 640x640px
THICC Talker
>>
>>161024155
Has VRAINS improved, the duels seemed boring
>>
File: 1501687243930.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501687243930.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>161024550
nope

they used too much reused animation, lastest eps like 70% reused animation

link is a mistake, there are barely any active thread since arc-v
>>
File: Yuusaku watches GX.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Yuusaku watches GX.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>161024550
well just the moment Yusaku defeats Revolver had increase in quality by a lot but then it went back to the stable quality from previous episodes. It is going too slow in the action but the plot is being thrown too quick. They aren't even giving you hints each duel like in previous ygo seasons but adding more duels in vrains won't do it because even the duels are too boring
>>
>>161025462
in 12 episodes we only know about 4 duelists archetypes, not giving a chance to other nobody duelists to shill other card archetypes or support from old ones like they used to do it, not even throwing the nostalgic pandering, they are just background duels without any focus. For a place where VR duels are a sensation, there is a lack of people participating on it. Not even the school focuses on card game nor the club about card games is giving the focus, i don't know if they want to keep feeding us more about the plot or they don't know what kind of decks to make for other characters
>>
>>161025536
this is why I feel that vrains is too off for a card game series and is failing a lot to keep that interest going on. Previous seasons you had mostly someone ready to duel didn't matter if they used new cards or already known cards but at least you get to see them playing the card game and that's what vrains is failing at. The animation is ok, not the greatest but still haven't suffered greatly on the poor quality. Check at Vanguard right now, every episode there is a match going on no matter how long or short there is but you get to see them playing. Maybe vrains is giving too much priority on the plot right now and hope they start to pump more duels happening even if Yusaku is not the one involved
>>
The anime is shit aoi is the only good thing about it even then she'll get side lined to cheer squad
>>
>>161025536
First people complain about ARC-V selling out for shallow pandering and nostalgia and now shit on VRAINS for not being pandering and nostalgic enough.

The irony.
>>
File: yutoinside.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
yutoinside.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>161026384
i like Aoi, I hope she and Yusaku have more moments together interacting, somehow they make it so great despise how autistic they are

>>161026436
Well i never complained about Arc-V for the shallow pandering because I really loved to see the characters using card I've seen or used before, it was a nostalgia on the right direction because it did follow the story despise the pandering. I don't know why people would even complain for it. But if a YGO show has not much duel going on or cards to show then is not really YGO for me
>>
>>161026560
I thought i was the only one who though they were autists....
>>
>>161026849
i think most of /a/ in vrains thread sees them as a pair of autists which is cute though not complaining
>>
>>161024155
HAIPAA RINKU
>>
>>161026944
INTO
ZA
BU REINSU
>>
>>161024155
Unf
>>
I think Vrains is pretty unhype because we already know almost everything about the cast thanks to Labo and the promotional material and product releases.

Like, we know Ema is an online treasure hunter/information broker who plays Altergeists and little to no new information about her will be revealed during theese episodes as the anime has to properly introduce her. The same thing happened with Aoi and Go, the anime had to properly introduce them despite everyone knowing what they were about.

After Ema, it seems the anime is heading in to uncharted territories. Like, who is the AI duelist and what will he/she/it play? Who owns the big green dude? Is it another Code Talker?

I think the anime will become more and more interesting as it advances.
>>
>>161027318
i think the opening itself already shown if not a big part of it already, they either need to change the opening or develop more lore into it because from what I get is that Aoi, Go and Revolver will get their own Ai, one that Yusaku already has taking back the first episode which there are more "beings"like Ai, so it will be a 5D but instead of dragons, the dragons are Ai
>>
>>161024155

At least it's not another fucking dragon.
>>
>>161027318

Decks need to be more interesting. I barely give a damn about them so far.

- Yusaku : generic MC deck, literally Yusei 2.0

- Aoi : music-themed female deck ? You mean Yuzu right ?

- Go : boring playstyle but Gouki have potential, they look kinda cool. Shame it's another Warrior/Earth archetype.

- Revolver : muh dwagons with "wtf is that?" look. Just take a look at boringload dragon and tell me how it's supposed to look better than Blue Eyes, Red Archfiend or GEPD.

- Ema : they still need to be animated but I'm not hyped too much.

Arc V had some interesting archetype, Furnimal was great, DDD was great, Predaplant was great, Circus-themed deck was all new, so, Entermate was pretty interesting too.
>>
>>161024155
Inb4 Recode Talker!
>>
File: 1502415484836.jpg (240KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
1502415484836.jpg
240KB, 600x881px
>>161024155
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.