[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't japanese people suppose to respect this type of thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 5.jpg (231KB, 874x1236px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
231KB, 874x1236px
Aren't japanese people suppose to respect this type of thing?
>>
>>161020964
Well first of all, although I don't know what this is from, it clearly looks like a drama of some sort. In dramas people's bad nature tnds to be magnified.

Second of all there are a lot of bitter people out there in the world.

Thirdly
>Aren't japanese people suppose to respect this type of thing?
That's a huge generalization of a populace. Where did you get that idea? That's like saying all Americans are overweight. And while yes two thirds of them are, that doesn't count for every last single one of them.
>>
>>161021402
>And while yes two thirds of them are
Jesus fucking christ that many?
>>
What type of thing?
>>
>>161021483
https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/overweight-obesity

It's pretty bad. To the point where they're demanding rights like they're some sort of ethnicity.
>>
File: 170812010213.png (371KB, 927x927px) Image search: [Google]
170812010213.png
371KB, 927x927px
ive found the source (pic related) but i have no money and cant find scans
>Aren't japanese people suppose to repsect this type of thing?
some people, no matter where they are, are just assholes to everyone
>>
>>161021402
It's not a drama, it's action adventure comedy.
>>
>>161020964
sorry to break this to you, these (unlikely) situations are used in order to create a premise for a story. yankee gangs are not common, people don't run to school with toast in their mouths, girls don't fall and land with their panties in somebody's face, trucks aren't the most common cause of death, and the common cold is not deadly
>>
>>161020964
Author self-insert maybe? I have the impression most mangaka were social outcasts in school.
>>
>>161021850
Guess you're stuck waiting for the anime.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.