[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warau Salesman General Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1494934491815.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494934491815.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
This hasn't gotten a thread in a while. Let's discuss anything pertaining to the 1989 anime, Warau Salesman NEW and/or the manga.
>>
>>161013787
What is this about?
>>
DON DON DON. Too bad I pretty much forgot about the old series after this one ended. Nice series, this season jigoku shoujo fill its place.
>>
>>161013968
About a creepy old man who actually is the devil, destroying his clients' lives one at a time.
>>
>>161013968
It's about a creepy salesman named Moguro Fukuzo with magic powers who makes deals with people who have a problem (ex. loneliness). He gives them an easy solution to said problem and gives the customer one rule to follow. If they break it, there will be a serious consequence. There have been times he tempted a customer to do something that gets them in trouble at the end (ex. drink on lunch break and return to work very late to see their boss pissed).
>>
>>161014395
Does it always go the same way?
>>
>>161015021
Are you asking if it follows the same format in each episode? Yes it does, but there have been a few stories where the customer gets a happy ending. It's still entertaining, imo.
>>
>>161013787
Is it gonna get S2? How were the sales?
>>
File: ifjwjfj.jpg (35KB, 550x390px) Image search: [Google]
ifjwjfj.jpg
35KB, 550x390px
>>161015328
No news out for S2 yet. I'm dying!

>How were the sales?
Not sure, but the Blu-Ray/DVD sets are set to come out on Oct. 25th in Japan.

Anyone know about how the ratings went for Warau Salesman NEW? All I know is that the show was the second most anticipated anime of the season, according to this source.

http://comicbook.com/anime/2017/03/23/japanese-anime-fans-rank-what-spring-2017-anime-they-are-most-ex/
>>
>>161014154
>DON DON DON
Does the salesman sing the ED? I was listening to it today and suddenly realized his voice is very similar.
>>
>>161017569
Where can you find the full ED? I found the full OP on Spotify a while back.
>>
>>161017569
Sounded like him, maybe its the seiyuu.
>>161017810
The single has both OP and ED.
>>
>>161013968
The fat guy fucks with people's flaws by offering them good deals under a condition which he knows will be broken, then proceeds to fuck them over 8 times as hard when said condition is broken.

So for example, you want a waifu or whatever.
he'll give you a waifu, under the condition that you can only interact with her for 1 hour a day. of course naturally, you're going to try to interact with her longer, thus breaking the rule. then, he'll make it so your waifu never stops interacting with you to point that it'll drive you crazy or something

that is warau Salesman
>>
>>161016159
I'm surprised it only got 12 episodes. Seeing as how Doraemon will likely survive the heat death of the universe, you'd expect one of the author's other works to follow the same pattern. Or at least be two cour.
>>
File: princess (salesman).jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
princess (salesman).jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Would you a Moguro, /a/?

>>161016159
I hope it's just popular enough for some group to sub the BD.
>>
>>161018663
Sounds pretty fun desu. Is the new series a good starting point?
>>
File: 1497306055321.jpg (435KB, 1462x864px) Image search: [Google]
1497306055321.jpg
435KB, 1462x864px
>>161018913
Hell yeah.

I want to mother Moguro's children.

What would it take, /a/?

I >>161018406
I heard it's a comedian who imitated his voice or something like that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.