[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rurouni kenshin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: kenthemanslayer.png (2MB, 682x2728px) Image search: [Google]
kenthemanslayer.png
2MB, 682x2728px
What does /a/ thinks of rurouni kenshin?
>>
>>161009104
10/10 manga. Despite the ending not openly leaving any loose ends untied, and the recent one-shots, im optimistic for the coming sequel/continuation. One would hope that itll spur a proper anime adaption of at least the Jinchu arc, if not the entire series.
>>
as a kid
>Kenshin is cool and all but I want him to hurry up and kill someone or at least show him killing in the Battousai days.

in college
>So the whole series is about Kenshin's retirement. The fact that he fought so hard in the revolution to usher in a peaceful era and wants to test out exactly how peaceful it is. Him hacking people with a sword is like if someone in your neighborhood where to shoot down people at random.

now
>Kenshin is the representation of Meiji era values and the question of whether or not it can move away from it's Sengoku/Edo period past. This makes Shishio a mush more effective villain for he represents the imperialistic parts of the Meiji era which will eventually rape China and Korea. Kenshin is a model of modern Japanese values and the tribulations it will go through.
>>
>>161009104
I despise the series, the OVAs tho' are pieces that will transcend time (at least in the anime world)
And man, the OVAs OST are fucking amazing
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.