[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been worried about a character or your waifu before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1498748382786.jpg (72KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1498748382786.jpg
72KB, 600x338px
Have you ever been worried about a character or your waifu before?

I don't think there's a special ed witch school for poor akko...
>>
>>160971254
>When she had only one day left for her final exam that would determine her fate at the school, but she just now learned what the course was about, leading her to cry in despair
Fuck me, that stung very hard.
>>
>>160971254
This show would be so much better if akko was less fucking useless.
>>
>>160972856
I'm just here to save a reaction image. How the fuck do you have sympathy for someone who takes an entire course without realizing what it was about?
>>
>>160971254
Akko's eyes are the best.
>>
>>160972856
akko went full retard in that class and the prof let her bullshit her way through it
>>
>>160972856
If you're in a class watching a fish, and everyone else is taking notes it's on you to find out what they know and you don't.
>>
>>160971254
My waifu, yes. She got erased from existance (even from people's memories except the MC who was able to remember her due to his memory capacity) by the main villain during an entire chapter. It made me extremely anxious even if I knew she would come back.
>>
File: eye.png (564KB, 862x1236px) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
564KB, 862x1236px
>>160971254
>Have you ever been worried about a character or your waifu before?
This is probably the most concerned for a 2d character I've ever felt before. The tension was real.
>>
File: nono no.png (634KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nono no.png
634KB, 1280x720px
I really thought the moonloli was going to get TERRORIST'd.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.