[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chi no Wadachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 0011-022.jpg (111KB, 812x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0011-022.jpg
111KB, 812x1200px
Meat bun or red bean bun /a/?
I dont get it
>>
>>160961752
What happened to the art?
>>
>>160961752
I want mama's meaty bum
>>
>>160961752
Down with anko! Nikuman forever!
I don't get it, either.
>>
>>160961752
When will they fuck?
>>
>>160961752
I suppose that it's like everything becomes normal again. The kid should be wanting to ask a lot of questions but unable to do it since he won't take the initiative. All the two past chapters he has been willing to ask his mother what the fuck did she did, but without guts to do it sometimes or with people around (thinking that if he asks his mother in front of someone it will reveal what happened or something).
Now it seems that he will be "carring that cross" forever unless something like the cousin at the hospital recovers and tells the truth.
Also, I suppose that every moment alone with his mother will be a torturing moment until he forgets about it (repressing the trauma) or what I said just before.

What's /a/ opinion of this manga? Mine is that it shows quite well the pacing and the start of a trauma, the boy's feelings is well expressend with the drawing and scenes.
>>
>>160964592
> What's /a/ opinion of this manga?
It lacks mother-son sex.
>>
>>160964957
Really? All of you are really only caring about that?
>>
>>160966206
No.
It would be also great if mother was a trap.
>>
>>160961752
shit manga
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.