[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yaraon-blog.com/archives/110829 Is Netflix literally saving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: netflixx.jpg (154KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
netflixx.jpg
154KB, 708x1000px
yaraon-blog.com/archives/110829

Is Netflix literally saving anime or are they destroying it? How will they the change the industry? Will they try to make their projects attractive to western consumers?
>>
>>160938461
The fact that they gave devilman to some artsy faggot still bothers me.

It just looks like shit, I don't care how much you guys want to suck his cock because of other anime. That Ryo is an abomination
>>
>>160938461
>yaraon
fuck off
>>
Netflix on Death Note ends like
> L is black
> Mello is gay
> N is a mexican
>>
>>160938679

>Mello
>not gay

The nigga was gay as fuck. Nothing wrong with it but come on man
>>
When are they gonna make a proper Berserk adaptation (that is not Golden Age)?
>>
File: Akira.jpg (43KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Akira.jpg
43KB, 1200x675px
>>160938580
Its really not that much of a big deal as long as the characters still act the same. Yuasa is the greatest director in the business right now, so having him direct Devilman is a perfect match.
>>
>>160938461
I wonder how much of it the anime will cover
>>
>>160938935
Manga is short so I assume that all of it
>>
>>160938461
>yaraon
Fuck off and kill yourself, cancer.
>>
>>160938935
i want to see cling cling cling, in yuasa style.
>>
>>160938974
Do you think they'll keep the original ending? It was pretty divisive, so I wouldn't be surprised if they altered it or expanded upon it further.
>>
>>160939069
It's not canon anymore, Nagai made a revision.
>>
>1 episode of a western drama has 5 times the budget of a Japanese LA movie
>>
File: imaged.jpg (12KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
imaged.jpg
12KB, 233x217px
>>160938935
Everything. Yuasa already confirmed that its going to be an adaption of the whole manga up to that controversial ending.
Be cautiously excited.
>>
>>160938832
>it's really not that much of a big deal as long as the characters still act the same.
Fuck off.

A big part of the appeal of Devilman is the nagai designs.

Plenty of devilfags have already jumped ship because of that second trailer, and they're right to do so.

The only ones who are still supporting this are the Yuasa suckers.
>>
>>160939091
What is that? I only saw the original and the weird shit where Akira was cut in half at the end
>>
>>160939069
>one of the most celebrated endings in manga history
>divisive
>>
>>160939025
Read the fucking linked article and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>160939183
Take your retarded article and shove it up yours
>>
Both the character designs and monster designs are soulless and uninspired as fuck. 2 weeks ago I was celebrating Crybaby, now I think it's a piece of shit. How the fuck does this Yuasa guy fuck up Nagai designs that bad? How did they get approved? It's amazing that a manga from the 70s has more interesting, unique and generally better designs than whatever the fuck we saw in that second PV.
>>
File: 1500158193255.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1500158193255.png
141KB, 502x502px
I'm glad I'm not a stuck up faggot with shit taste and can enjoy Yuasa's Devilman.
>>
File: devilman_crybaby.jpg (16KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
devilman_crybaby.jpg
16KB, 640x360px
>>160939515
Ayumi karushima is the character designer. Gotta ask her why she changed the designs like that. She normally does great stuff though.
>>
>>160939828
Maybe she wanted them to look more edgy? The original character designs were more cute than anything else, at least for the humans
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.