[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shinsekai yori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Real human bean.jpg (39KB, 676x380px) Image search: [Google]
Real human bean.jpg
39KB, 676x380px
Holy fuck /a/, why didnt you tell me to watch this series back when it aired, now i missed all the hype and feels.

Now all am i left with are feels ;_;

Fuck you, /a/
>>
>why didnt you tell me to watch this series back when it aired,
The same hype that you failed to recognize as a message for you to watch the damn show.
Are you retarded?
>i missed all the [] feels.
>Now all am i left with are feels
I don't follow.
>i missed all the hype
>Fuck you, /a/
No. Fuck you.
>>
Because now you are part of those dozen anons who actually watched this.
>>
Daily reminder that in the novel, the two boys engaged in explicit anal sex and 69ing while Saki watched.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>160932339
It's not like the anime did not implied that.
>>
>>160932248

>No. Fuck you.

No, you need to fuck yourself.

>>160932339
i was literally disgusted about the faggotry phase and skipped the boys scenes, but the /u/ scenes were pretty good
>>
>>160932477
>i was literally disgusted about the faggotry phase and skipped the boys scenes, but the /u/ scenes were pretty good
autism
>>
>>160932477
>off-topic image
I suspected you were a fucking faggot from your emoticon usage and cancerous spacing, but this confirms it. Lurk the fuck more.
>>
File: 1500748910806.jpg (124KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1500748910806.jpg
124KB, 500x629px
>>160932477
>>160932065
Its a shit show with one of the worst endings to an anime ever conceived. You being late to the shitty party shouldnt change your view on it but you seem pretty beyond 'practical' brain death so whatever. Lurk more or something, christ.
>>
>>160933212
its like i cant deny the show went to shit but at the same time it feels like the show somehow managed to keep being just as fun to watch after going to shit.
>>
>>160932065
>back when it aired
people made fun of it for being gay. every single thread. there were a lot of haters.

there's way more fujo anime these days so it's less of a big deal but back then gayness was something to be ridiculed.
>>
Squealer did everything wrong
>>
>>160932339
>>160932477
The important thing to keep in mind about the homo arc is that it's dystopian brainwashing like everything else before they reach adulthood. You're supposed to be disgusted.
>>
>>160932065
>feels
Fuck off.
>>
>>160933624
You say that as if gay shows aren't still ridiculed or terrible.
>>
>>160932065
The second arc was boring (the first too, arguably), even though needed for development and the impact of the third arc, which is seriously outstanding. The only thing that bothers me a bit is - how could Squeler and his people copy democracy and other things in such a short time?
Also, why didn't Shisei (the guy with the four eyes, hiding them behind a helmet defeat the fiend (even though he'd die from the death feedback)? Did he not want to sacrifice his life to save all the others? I guess that makes sense,
as if Shinsekai Yori shows something, it's the selfishness of people.
>>
>>160932065
Dropped ti on the gay orgy shit.
Also fuck who ever recommended it to me.
>>
Fuck squealer and fuck mole people
>>
>>160934176
/a/ is way gayer today than it was 5 years ago

you go into any shounen thread and you'll see gay fan art, this never used to be the case.
>>
File: 21j0u86.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
21j0u86.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>160934687
>>160934687
I´m not into homo fagotary, believe me, if you can tolerate that part, you will have really good show to watch.
>>
>>160935475
We are not gayer than we used to be. /a/ used to have circlejerks with Boku no Pico streams.
I think what changed was our demographics, and the fact that generals have encouraged people to post things that weren't common to post back then.
>>
>>160932065
I can't wait for this Shinsekai Yori thread to turn into the exact same Shinsekai Yori thread we've had every time for the last four years.
>>
This show was about three times longer than it needed to be.
>>
>>160935614
Squeeler did nothing wrong
>>
But I've been telling you all it's a masterpiece.
>>
>>160932339
All I remember from the anime about the gay shit was it was the Bonobos fault or rather their genes.
>>
>>160932065
Because you've been here for 2 weeks tops. Now either lurk more and learn how to post like a grown up, or fuck off.
>>
>>160933624
Slight correction there anon: there were a lot of chucklefuck newfag retards trying to make memes happen about the gay sex. Then everybody else would consistently tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>160935823
Assuming Squeeler was right to commit genocide and basically do the same thing they did previously he still did everything wrong to achieve that objective.

It would have made more sense to disappear suddenly and wait until you get a whole group of human children from birth being raised as a naked mole rat human. Then come back a few generations later and kill all the humans.

The regular humans fucked up by not having more technology stored up for emergencies. If they had records of the pyschobuster virus then they could have modified it to use as a ultra-short exposed shelf life virus so they could indirectly kill fiends or humans attacking them and then stored it away so only the top leaders knew about it just like they kept those archive robots and the knowledge of weapons anyways.

Having radios/cameras/modern communications/mind power comms would also have prevented any surprises. Not to mention skilled users can make things out of thin air, create organisms as they see fit, charge arbitrary electronics by generating electricity out of thin air, ... to be fair the previous generation got stuck in a paranoid rut where they just didn't want anything to change because why fix what isn't yet broken. Waiting for your existing system to break is pretty much the plot. If the I can live forever leader didn't start the leadership experiment they would all be dead.
>>
>>160935823
Why'd he lose then? Checkmate molerats
>>
>>160936392
Humans were suspicious about his practices and had already decided to annihilate his entire clan. Trying to hide among their own kind will surely signify that the humans would force the hosting clan to either hand them of face their same fate. Also, given the level of surveillance their society had a missing child would raise all the alarms. Considering the circumstances, hiding a baby kidnapped from a couple who had been purposely allowed to live isolated was risky enough.

Technology would be ten times more useful for the human rats than for humans. They were replacing every possible technological advance with psychic powers, which means the non-psychic rats were completely defenseless. Any kind of advanced gun could fall in the human rats hands, their psychic powers don't (or so they thought). The same goes for the virus.

You can argue the old generation was too paranoid and focused in controlling how humans used their powers rather than on improving their usage, but given that the early generations had seen all-powerful psychics slaughtering people for fun, you can't really blame them for being afraid of their own powers.

On the topic about telepathic communications, when you self-impose the limitation of not using your powers on other humans, the ability to implant your thoughts in others seems to be a necessary limitation.
>>
>>160936392
>It would have made more sense to disappear suddenly and wait until you get a whole group of human children from birth being raised as a naked mole rat human. Then come back a few generations later and kill all the humans.
Consider that, if the humans ever got wind of his plan (which is more likely given a longer time frame), he'd be dooming his clan and possibly many others to an immediate and total genocide.
>>
>>160937360
>>160937403
>humans

Nice meme
>>
>>160932065
Because the majority of /a/ idolizes SoL trash and are way way too pleb for SSY. It's not that SSY is extremely sophisticated, they're just extreme plebs.

>>160932339
Bonobo degenerate society. This is why Squealer was right.
>>
What are the best subs for this? And while we're at it what are the best subs for Kizumonogatari?
>>
>>160935823
>
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.