[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion about Persona 3 films?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>>
>>160931155
KAZE NO KOE
>>
>>160931155
One of the best adaptations of a video game ever.
Still not perfect, but it was satisfying.
>>
It's the best nu-Persona cast and story in movie form. On paper it should be good, but the switch in directors killed it.
>>
>>160931155
It was shit. They honestly shouldn't adapt Persona as an anime or if they do, they should only do backstory shit that needs expanding on.
So for example, in a 12 episode Persona 3 anime, you add more to Akihiko and Shinji's backstory and about Miki or flesh out Ikutsuki and why he's such a fucking faggot.
>>
I've only seen the first but I've been meaning to plow through them. I think they look nice visually.
>>
>>160931155
They're meh.
>>
Hated the movie version of MC:
>>
>>160931155
The 4th movie was very fucking nice. I know some anons won't share the same opinion but I liked that they changed the music in the final battle.
He looks more badass tanking a fire blast right to the face
>>
And persona 4?
>>
File: local woman loses all hope.png (174KB, 800x556px) Image search: [Google]
local woman loses all hope.png
174KB, 800x556px
>>160931155
Super good. Don't think of it as a direct adaptation and you'll have a great time.
Also really good character arcs and moments. Makes me care more about the characters I didn't really like.
>>
>>160931155
Started meh, but the movies gave a very touching development to what was the most boring month of the game.
The ending on the other hand was superb.
>>
>>160931155
Quite good really.
>>
What is the best girl?
>>
First movie was alright, second and third were garbage, 4th was good. Still want an OVA of The Answer.
>>
>>160943687
>wanting an OVa of the worst part of the game
>>
>>160943848
I think The Answer is the part of the game that would work best animated, since playing it is a fucking chore but it's got some good scenes. Plus Heartful Cry is too good.
>>
>>160931155
they were enjoyable, but what i remember the most is the scene in the beach where the three guys were trying to get chicks but got dumped kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.