[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Umaru's getting a 2nd season. Tomoshits btfod.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (920KB, 1280x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
920KB, 1280x1728px
Umaru's getting a 2nd season. Tomoshits btfod.
>>
>>160923701
Noice
>>
>>160923701
She's so perfect when she's not in that deformed orange mode
>>
>>160926310
I love her hamster mode
>>
>>160923701
I want to enjoy this, I really do, but I just can't. Her spoiled, bratty attitude strikes me as annoying instead of endearing.
>>
>>160926310
>>160926605
I get that it's the visual cue they use to show when she's in otaku mode/blending with society mode, but it's fugly.
>>
>>160926679
I thought the entire point was how goofy and flawed Umaru actually was despite being so smart and beautiful when she's not in chibi form. Her brother was a typical japanese beta that gives her what she wants so of course she's going to take advantage, because it works.

I think I would dislike Umaru if she actually had any ill will or genuine desire to hurt anyone. But the things she does is just playful sibling banter. People are too sensitive and self-insert into the males too hard and get their fee fees hurt when the girls have attitude. Also it would help if the guy was actually likable and not bland as fuck, so I can feel for him. Umaru is portrayed as childish and pretty damn stupid a lot of times too. But she's just harmless and goofy, not some malevolent being.
>>
>>160926679
sisters can be annoying, she isn't a moeblob character
>>
>>160927149
>bland as fuck
Onii chan isn't blank, anime flashback makes you know more about him, he is just a normal japanese worker, but he cares about people around him and raised Umaru as a good girl, she didn't grow with bad crowds, that's a good thing for a teenager
>>
>>160927572
manga* flashback
>>
>Doga Kobo sold the rights to Yuru Yuri for this
>>
>>160929005
They did?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.